READY, SET, ASK ... Me anything and I will answer... bring your A game, I am ready!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

READY, SET, ASK ... Me anything and I will answer... bring your A game, I am ready!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Hi...

It's Wednesday Dec. 13th, and in honor of my buddy Wednesday 13, today I will take ALL of your questions, right here and answer below each of your comments.

And what does the Voice of Murderdolls, Mr. 13 have to do with this post... nothing... other than he like me, is bad-ass and of course, it's Wednesday the 13th.

Ready, Set, Ask?

Make 'em good!

-------------------

You can also play along on Facebook if you wish!

> https://www.facebook.com/stevierachelle ... u4P9L9KVtl

------------------

$tEvil :D
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Re: READY, SET, ASK ... Me anything and I will answer... bring your A game, I am ready!

Post by TeslaFan »

If you were offered a Tuff tour with a lineup that had to include Jorge DeSaint. Would you do it ?

Here are the stipulations:
Your Pay-500K
All expenses paid for you.
Tour Length- 9 months. A typical week is 3 concerts per week all US dates.
Venues-Clubs, Bars, and theatres.
You are the headliner for every show. Support acts are chosen ahead of time and for you.
All band members are paid independent of you.
Jorge DeSaint can behave however he would like. This could include use of illicit drugs.

Go.
Last edited by TeslaFan on Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just a regular guy who likes Metal
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: READY, SET, ASK ... Me anything and I will answer... bring your A game, I am ready!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

TeslaFan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:15 am If you were offered a Tuff tour the US in a lineup that had to include Jorge DeSaint. Would you do it ?

Here are the stipulations:
Your Pay-500K
All expenses paid for you.
Tour Length- 9 months. A typical week is 3 concerts per week.
Venues-Clubs, Bars, and theatres.
You are the headliner for every show. Support acts are chosen ahead of time and for you.
All band members are paid independent of you.
Jorge DeSaint can behave however he would like including use of illicit drugs.

Go.

$500k?

In a heartbeat, you wouldn't have to ask twice.

Sometimes, Money CAN buy happiness... and with 500 large it's on!

$tEvil
mrspeedgene
Headlining Clubs

Post by mrspeedgene »

What is your biggest regret/mistake of your career...and biggest triumph.
They laughed at their gods
And fought them in vain
So he turned his
back on them
And left them in pain
VinceVanLane
Playing Frat Parties

Post by VinceVanLane »

Where are the master reels to "What Comes Around Goes Around," "Fist First," and "Religious Fix." Just kind of curious where those get stored and if they just sit in a closet somewhere.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

mrspeedgene wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:08 am What is your biggest regret/mistake of your career...and biggest triumph.
""""""""""""""""What is your biggest regret/mistake of your career...and biggest triumph."""""""""""""""

If there is 1 regret... it's that I did NOT move to California sooner...

I moved to Florida, in January 1985... then back to Wisconsin by the spring of 1985... but didn't move to L.A. til June 1987.

The other would be, that Michael, I and the band, didn't somehow say "F#@k it" and self-release our own record, LP, etc.. in 1988 or 1989... and start selling our own product.

Triumph... in life... my kids... in this business... all of it... it's all part of me... and who made me who I am today...

I come from a poor family, in a small town and I defied the odds... x1M.

For that, I win!

$tEvil
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Did you play any guitar on What Comes Around (acoustic on I Hate Kissing You Goodbye?), or did Jorge play everything?
kingbrian74
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kingbrian74 »

Years ago, there was a Metal Sludge tour. There might have been two, can't recall for sure.

But if memory serves, Tuff was not on either tour.

This was back when the site was run anonymously, but even so, why wasn't Tuff on either of these tours?

Seemed like it would have been a great way to promote the band and the website at the same time.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Wild Obsession wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:26 am Did you play any guitar on What Comes Around (acoustic on I Hate Kissing You Goodbye?), or did Jorge play everything?
No.

Jorge played all guitars.

Todd played all bass.

Michael played all drums.

I sang all lead vocals.

Tuff played on our records... 100%... the only additions were Howard Benson (keyboards) and some background singers!

$tEvil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Do plan on recording a new Tuff single?
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Hi Stevie. If I may ask, who is your favourite guitarist, and why?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

BDG135 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:53 am Do plan on recording a new Tuff single?
Plans? No.

Will I? You never know...

I don't record to record... I have to be inspired... and who knows... maybe it'll happen at some point and again, maybe not!

$tEvil
sirthx2
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by sirthx2 »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:59 am
BDG135 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:53 am Do plan on recording a new Tuff single?
I don't record to record... I have to be inspired... and who knows... maybe it'll happen at some point and again, maybe not!

$tEvil
That whole rant from Peru sounds like inspiration to me!
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

maninblack wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:56 am Hi Stevie. If I may ask, who is your favourite guitarist, and why?
None...

There are lots of good players out there.... but in the end... it's more about the person.

It's like a hot chick with a killer body, but she's a raging alcoholic and toxic psycho-path! Who wants to hang out with that, great body or not... not me.

Same applies with guitarists, or musicians in general. Some guys might be great players, but... suck as people.... in the end, my sanity is worth more than your licks!

Not sure if you are referencing Tuff guitarists... who I played with? Or in general?

$tEvil
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

which would you prefer to raw dog? jenna ortega or britney spears?...d.m.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:14 am
maninblack wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:56 am Hi Stevie. If I may ask, who is your favourite guitarist, and why?
None...

There are lots of good players out there.... but in the end... it's more about the person.

It's like a hot chick with a killer body, but she's a raging alcoholic and toxic psycho-path! Who wants to hang out with that, great body or not... not me.

Same applies with guitarists, or musicians in general. Some guys might be great players, but... suck as people.... in the end, my sanity is worth more than your licks!

Not sure if you are referencing Tuff guitarists... who I played with? Or in general?

$tEvil
Thank you for answering Stevie. It means a lot to me. Yeah I meant in general. It is an interesting answer that you say it depends upon the person. Thank you. I was in bands and some musicians were not good as a team.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

diablomozart wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:16 am which would you prefer to raw dog? jenna ortega or britney spears?...d.m.
Neither... Chanel Shortcake all day!

$tEvil
CrankerBait
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by CrankerBait »

If you could do it all over again and go back to the late-80s, would you ditch hard rock/metal for a pop music gig you hated if you knew that it would have amounted to a couple of platinum albums, a few headlining tours, and a shitload of money?

I mean no disrespect and I'm not "taking the piss" as my friends in the UK might say, but curious: Any regrets?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

mountainblue wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:35 pm When did you first meet the singer from the band that shall not be named? I’ve noticed you said you two were tight. Do you communicate with each other? Go to bbq’s together? Share fashion tips?

Your first ever post... and you're looking to stir the pot? I guess you don't care if I turn your account off I guess.

While I don't mind answering the question, I find it odd, that you signed up 3 months ago, stand around and lurk, and then ask this as your first ever post.

This just tells me you were an asshat here before, who was booted for a reason.

Have a nice Holiday.

$tEvil
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

CEO-If you could put together an all star band, who would you choose?
The power of Sludge compels you.
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:02 pm
diablomozart wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:16 am which would you prefer to raw dog? jenna ortega or britney spears?...d.m.
Neither... Chanel Shortcake all day!

$tEvil
i'll have to look that one up lol...d.m.
LitaStrauss
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by LitaStrauss »

Do you prefer Mendocino Farms or Sharky's Woodfired Grill?
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

I'm retracting my question. I didn't realize you were still in Peru living the dream. Amazing!

https://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/vi ... 1&t=384344
Last edited by DonJuanDeMarco on Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
JackieDaytona
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by JackieDaytona »

No more of these softball questions! If you really want to have fun, honestly answer these questions. I brought my A game!

Do you support trans kids?

Should trans people be able to use the bathroom they identify with?

Do you think drag queen story times for kids are appropriate?

Are you pro Israel or pro Palestine?

Did you get the latest Covid vaccine?

Are you pro abortion or pro life?

All lives matter or Black Lives Matter?

Should healthcare be universal?

Should there by sticker gun control laws?

Gangnam Style or Macarena =

That's all the hot issues I can think of right now.
Lover, fighter, songbird, regular human bartender, friend.
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BernieTaupson »

You seem to own the Tuff brand now despite not being an original member, how does that work?
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

It's all relative.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I am sure a few of you saw this... but maybe not all of you...

So... someone registered their name, a few months ago, but made their 1st post today... in this thread.

Of course it was asking about "the band that shall not be named"....

Now... for what it's worth... I was about to answer the question, but then decided to glance over, and see "Who" asked it.

And, it's a brand new account, and it was written... in a way, that I smelled something fishy... in other words, 1 of the same ole' asshats, who comes on here to only stir the pot, and go against the "few rules" I have here...

I immediately replied... and felt it was without a doubt, someone who had previously acted like a c#nt to me, so... I simply said, "You're gone" and their account was deleted.

I guess I was correct, in my assumptions... as shortly after... this was in my inbox...

Does anyone want to know why, I wouldn't want this person, or their type on my boards... your answer is below.

--------------------------------------

What does ask me anything?
Inbox
Carlo <[email protected]>

3:23 PM (2 hours ago)

to Sludgeceo

Or, what does sludge mean to me?

The big, smelly, cunt Rachelle can’t hang with a question about his sensitive queer partner Podwal?

Is it because your other favourite shithead KKM is suing your lights off? Is he?

So, you’re big game and talk but run away with your ball because you’re afraid at the backlash?

Hell, ppl can’t even say “fuck” on your piece of shit website because it’ll get flagged? Are you kidding me? My, how times have changed.

Happy Holidays yourself you pretentious fat pig. By the way, did your ex’s pussy taste rancid? I mean the fuck hole that your kids came out of? Was it really worth it? She is as ugly as my shit after a night of draft beer and nachos.

Anyway, you’ve just turned into a bitch. Now he avoid boy and mss as if those little “fat” jokes about Wolfie…because you’re not 12 or anything…tell your retard daughter I said hello and thanks for the panties.

Fuck you and I hope your have a horrendous and evil year…full of hatred and tears…fatso

Gmail CEO

--------------------------------------

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

CrankerBait wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:18 pm If you could do it all over again and go back to the late-80s, would you ditch hard rock/metal for a pop music gig you hated if you knew that it would have amounted to a couple of platinum albums, a few headlining tours, and a shitload of money?

I mean no disrespect and I'm not "taking the piss" as my friends in the UK might say, but curious: Any regrets?
No to all...

I don't live in a false world, of wishing and dreams and fantasies.

Pop band I hated? I never hated any pop band...

Platinum records don't mean anything... I know plenty of people with platinum records, who are miserable and broke.

Also... headlining tours doesn't mean money either... there is more to this business, than 99.9% of the 'fan-base' truly knows...

I am all good... I am happy... life is what you make of it... and I am making much of my time, thank you for the question!

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Black Stuff wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:26 pm CEO-If you could put together an all star band, who would you choose?
I hate these kind of "dream" scenarios...

Stevie Rachelle / Singer
Jorge DeSaint / Guitar
Todd Chase / Bass
Michael Lean / Drums

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

LitaStrauss wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:30 pm Do you prefer Mendocino Farms or Sharky's Woodfired Grill?
California Fish Grill in Woodland Hills!

$tEvil