EX-MR.BUNGLE member may have BUNGLED - Girlfriend Disappeared

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

EX-MR.BUNGLE member may have BUNGLED - Girlfriend Disappeared

Post by Zabooka »

https://nypost.com/2023/12/18/news/ex-r ... ppearance/

A California woman has gone missing and her ex-rock musician boyfriend is considered a person of interest – but he is not cooperating with the investigation.

Alice “Alyx” Kamakaokalani Herrmann, 61, who was dating musician Theo Lengyel, was last seen in Santa Cruz on Dec. 3, the El Cerrito Police Department said in a statement.

Her family reported her missing on Dec. 12 after not hearing from her for over a week.

“El Cerrito investigators located her vehicle in front of the home of her boyfriend, Theobald (Theo) Brooks Lengyel (54), in El Cerrito, CA,” the police release states.

“Based on his actions, Theo Lengyel is a person of interest in Alice Hermann’s disappearance and has not cooperated with the police investigation,” police added, adding that he also goes by the name “Mylo Stone.”

Lengyel played saxophone, clarinet and keyboards in the rock group Mr. Bungle, SFGATE reported.

DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: EX-MR.BUNGLE member may have BUNGLED - Girlfriend Disappeared

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

No way that's a woman.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:04 pm No way that's a woman.
I LOVE that song.

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

I believe I have solved this, there's a clue in his licence plate: Uncle Dirt... She buried in some dirt up in Portland Oregon.

He's fucked, this will either end up as a suicide or life in jail, where his cell buddies will forever refer to him as Mr. Bunghole.
Metal Heart
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Metal Heart »

I have been on 48 hours binge lately. They have a channel on You Tube with a ton of their episodes. This guy is toast.
"Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way." - Axl Rose
WentEast
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by WentEast »

I met Theo in 1990. He was easily the nicest and most approachable of the Bungle boys, but was also kind of the grungiest and definitely the odd man out. Sort of the Pigpen of the group. Back then he would juggle during guitar solos. That he didn't juggle very well was part of the charm.

I was also at a Berkeley CA Bungle show when he shit in a fishbowl and showed it to the audience. Even Patton seemed weirded out, which is saying something.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

WentEast wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:46 am I met Theo in 1990. He was easily the nicest and most approachable of the Bungle boys, but was also kind of the grungiest and definitely the odd man out. Sort of the Pigpen of the group. Back then he would juggle during guitar solos. That he didn't juggle very well was part of the charm.

I was also at a Berkeley CA Bungle show when he shit in a fishbowl and showed it to the audience. Even Patton seemed weirded out, which is saying something.

"""""""""""""""He was easily the nicest and most approachable"""""""""""""""""

It's often said, the "nice" guy, the "quiet" guy, is the one to be worried about.

I remember listening to a Sammy "The Bull" interview... and he said all the loud-mouths, were just that.

The quiet guy in the corner, or the one who appeared to be too nice, was the one to worry about.

$tEvil
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

If he isnt cooperating with the investigation then it doesnt look good.
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

WentEast wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:46 am I met Theo in 1990. He was easily the nicest and most approachable of the Bungle boys, but was also kind of the grungiest and definitely the odd man out. Sort of the Pigpen of the group. Back then he would juggle during guitar solos. That he didn't juggle very well was part of the charm.

Man oh man, am I glad I didn't come of age in the 90s.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

HUGE Loser...

99% of the time, in these situation, it's HIM!

Lame... hope he rots in prison for the rest of what's left of his miserable life.

$tEvil