90210 Star Ian Ziering in Brawl on Hollywood Blvd.

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

90210 Star Ian Ziering in Brawl on Hollywood Blvd.

Post by Zabooka »

Holy shit this is wild.

----------------------------------------

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/ogLjlEko8vM

https://www.tmz.com/2023/12/31/beverly- ... s-angeles/

Ian Ziering got jumped by a bunch of bikers running amok in Los Angeles -- a horrific moment caught on camera ... and one helluva lousy way to end his year.

The 'Beverly Hills, 90210' star fell into the crosshairs of several assailants Sunday who were cruising down Hollywood Blvd. on a variety of motorized mini bikes and weaving in and out of traffic ... including, it seems, Ian's vehicle -- which we're told may have been hit.

You can see Ian hop out of his car after one of the bikers seemingly catches his attention, possibly from a collision ... and the altercation erupts in a violent brawl, all seen on video obtained by TMZ.

Check it out ... Ian starts wailing on the guy in question, but soon -- he gets ganged up on by the others ... who begin to whoop on him mercilessly as he tries to make a run for it. Like we said, the cilp is absolutely bananas ... especially considering this a well-known actor.

We're told this beatdown ended with Ian getting back in his car and driving off ... ditto for the bikers, who got the hell out of there. It doesn't appear cops were called -- so you could say it was left in the streets. Not to make light, but this pretty is 'Sharknado'-coded, no?

Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: 90210 Star Ian Ziering in Brawl on Hollywood Blvd.

Post by Fat_Elvis »

Humans are the worst.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

So there's an LA story for some tourist. And looks like Ian threw the first punch. Bike dude's like, "what the hell, man", and Ian's like fuck words.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Venus Flytrap

Post by Venus Flytrap »

It's an insult to bikers to call them bikers. Going nowhere in life crew riding children sized shit.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

And then, this happened.

Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

The dude held his own.

If they’d taken off the helmets I think he might’ve beat all their asses.
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

Fucking gutless pieces of shit. Kill 'em all.
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

When a certain demographic isn't held responsible for their (less than) animalistic behavior, this is what you get.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Holy shit! While he probably shouldn’t have thrown the first punch given he most likely knew he was out numbered four to one, respect to Ian.

Obviously the cops are going to get involved now and rightfully so.

Btw, where were the Good Samaritans who were watching on the side walk? I’m not the fastest thinker on my feet but I probably would’ve been on my phone calling 911.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

What? And risk messing up the TikTok/IG footage?
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Ozzy Stradlin

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

Venus Flytrap wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:14 am It's an insult to bikers to call them bikers. Going nowhere in life crew riding children sized shit.
This.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

lmfao at chick trying to join in at 30 seconds and just self-biffing
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:03 pm What? And risk messing up the TikTok/IG footage?
:lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Spongie

Post by Spongie »

Wild Obsession wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:48 am When a certain demographic isn't held responsible for their (less than) animalistic behavior, this is what you get.
Ding, ding, ding… we have a winner.
ckgent
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by ckgent »

Fair fux to the guy. I fear what could have happened if the one pussy's sweep had taken him down tho.
Charles Bukaki

Post by Charles Bukaki »

Wild Obsession wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:48 am When a certain demographic isn't held responsible for their (less than) animalistic behavior, this is what you get.
I agree wholeheartedly. Actors are the worst.
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Zabooka wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:03 pm Holy shit this is wild.

----------------------------------------

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/ogLjlEko8vM

https://www.tmz.com/2023/12/31/beverly- ... s-angeles/

Ian Ziering got jumped by a bunch of bikers running amok in Los Angeles -- a horrific moment caught on camera ... and one helluva lousy way to end his year.

The 'Beverly Hills, 90210' star fell into the crosshairs of several assailants Sunday who were cruising down Hollywood Blvd. on a variety of motorized mini bikes and weaving in and out of traffic ... including, it seems, Ian's vehicle -- which we're told may have been hit.

You can see Ian hop out of his car after one of the bikers seemingly catches his attention, possibly from a collision ... and the altercation erupts in a violent brawl, all seen on video obtained by TMZ.

Check it out ... Ian starts wailing on the guy in question, but soon -- he gets ganged up on by the others ... who begin to whoop on him mercilessly as he tries to make a run for it. Like we said, the cilp is absolutely bananas ... especially considering this a well-known actor.

We're told this beatdown ended with Ian getting back in his car and driving off ... ditto for the bikers, who got the hell out of there. It doesn't appear cops were called -- so you could say it was left in the streets. Not to make light, but this pretty is 'Sharknado'-coded, no?

""""""""""""""""Ian Ziering got jumped by a bunch of bikers"""""""""""""""""""

Is a bit misleading... since he is the one who attacked "a biker" first... and his friends, came to his assistance.

Or at least, that is what appears to have happened... correct?

I mean... if 10-20 guys on motorcycles were running wild on the streets, like they do... and I've seen it first hand... if 1 of them tries to mean-mug me, flip me off, or kick the side of my car... I am NOT getting out to confront him, especially if his 10-20 friends are all right there.

In short... that is what he did, and he F#@ked up by doing so... and he realized that pretty quick.

Also... not saying it was right for them to gang up like that, but with the mob mentality of today's youth, the smash n' grabs, these groups of people picketing and rioting, etc... it's usually not a good idea to try and confront, or challenge them... unless you are looking for trouble.

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:56 am The dude held his own.

If they’d taken off the helmets I think he might’ve beat all their asses.
"""""""""""""""""The dude held his own.""""""""""""""""""""

Yeah... the chubby girl in the Pink appeared to be a real threat! :roll:

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:13 am Holy shit! While he probably shouldn’t have thrown the first punch given he most likely knew he was out numbered four to one, respect to Ian.

Btw, where were the Good Samaritans who were watching on the side walk? I’m not the fastest thinker on my feet but I probably would’ve been on my phone calling 911.
"""""""""""""""he was out numbered four to one,""""""""""""""""

Four that actually made the attack real.. but.. as we see, there were easily 12-15, and maybe more bikers just out of frame ahead or behind this. It could have gotten much worse had he been on a side street, with less traffic, or cameras around.

It appears once he attacked the first guy, a few others turned around, and ran at him, including the stupid chick in the pink who couldn't have punched through a paper bag!

The next huge mistake he made, was not taking into consideration, they're ALL wearing helmets. Essentially wearing protection, and it also is keeping their identities from being revealed.

It was a lose, lose situation for him from the get go...

Fun Fact: I met him once briefly at an Aerosmith concert (in the crowd) with Pam Anderson and he was an arorgant c##t!

$tEvil
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

If you’re at a concert with Pamela Anderson you are 100% entitled to be an arorgant c##t!
IREEKOFAWESUMNES
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by IREEKOFAWESUMNES »

Bingo
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

bikers? it looked like he was fighting power rangers.
Spongie

Post by Spongie »

The creature in pink bumbling around like a lost fart is funniest part of the video. :lol:

EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:47 pm
Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:13 am Holy shit! While he probably shouldn’t have thrown the first punch given he most likely knew he was out numbered four to one, respect to Ian.

Four that actually made the attack real.. but.. as we see, there were easily 12-15, and maybe more bikers just out of frame ahead or behind this. It could have gotten much worse had he been on a side street, with less traffic, or cameras around.

It appears once he attacked the first guy, a few others turned around, and ran at him, including the stupid chick in the pink who couldn't have punched through a paper bag!

The next huge mistake he made, was not taking into consideration, they're ALL wearing helmets. Essentially wearing protection, and it also is keeping their identities from being revealed.

Fun Fact: I met him once briefly at an Aerosmith concert (in the crowd) with Pam Anderson and he was an arorgant c##t!

$tEvil
There's other footage that shows the bikers hitting his car with their helmets, that's what looks like started this whole thing...not Ziering throwing punches.
Neil Diamond Dave
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by Neil Diamond Dave »

He's gonna be the one the cops press charges on, if there are any charges to press, believe it or not. Would have loved to have seen their boldness if he would have gotten out of the car with something out of his glove compartment or spare tire bag.
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

EatTheGlass wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:58 am There's other footage that shows the bikers hitting his car with their helmets, that's what looks like started this whole thing...not Ziering throwing punches.
There's some more footage in this VIDEO: https://youtu.be/agZjaSXB1GA?t=61
At 1:00 you see them hitting his van, but I think that was after the incident.
At 1:38 you see him consoling his daughter.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

EatTheGlass wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:58 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:47 pm

$tEvil
There's other footage that shows the bikers hitting his car with their helmets, that's what looks like started this whole thing...not Ziering throwing punches.
''"""""""""""""""""'There's other footage that shows the bikers hitting his car with their helmets, that's what looks like started this whole thing...not Ziering throwing punches."""""""""""""

I am aware.. which is why I wrote in my first reply the following: "if 1 of them tries to mean-mug me, flip me off, or kick the side of my car... I am NOT getting out to confront him, especially if his 10-20 friends are all right there."

This would included, hitting my car with their helmet... if I am out-numbered... 1 to 10 or a against 15... I am not trying my luck!

$tEvil
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Kid-Wicked wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:53 am bikers? it looked like he was fighting power rangers.
This^^^

Since when do a bunch of Gucci boot wearing idiots qualify as bikers???
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

And that demographic would be what?