Ace Frehley Says His New Music Will Make Former Kiss Bandmates 'Look Like Imbeciles'

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Ace Frehley Says His New Music Will Make Former Kiss Bandmates 'Look Like Imbeciles'

Post by maninblack »

Ace Frehley Says His New Music Will Make Former Kiss Bandmates 'Look Like Imbeciles'. 'That's How I Shut Them Up'.
“Paul and Gene have tried to destroy my reputation over the years — we know that. And unfortunately for them, 10,000 Volts is going to make them look like imbeciles,” he said. “Kiss hasn’t put out a record since 2012, and here I am, 17 years sober, and it’s my sixth record since leaving Kiss. I keep chugging along, and nobody can stop me. Creating amazing music is the best way to combat someone putting you down. That’s how I shut them up.”

Full interview here

https://people.com/ace-frehley-says-new ... es-8422585
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Ace Frehley Says His New Music Will Make Former Kiss Bandmates 'Look Like Imbeciles'

Post by maninblack »

ACE FREHLEY - "I'm Planning A KISS Movie About My Life... My Life Is Like A Fairytale"; Video

https://bravewords.com/news/ace-frehley ... tale-video
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Ace Frehley Says His New Music Will Make Former Kiss Bandmates 'Look Like Imbeciles'

Post by maninblack »

Dude is 72, is he away with the faeries?
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

until he plays live and forgets the songs
DrumminAway
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by DrumminAway »

maninblack wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:20 pm Ace Frehley Says His New Music Will Make Former Kiss Bandmates 'Look Like Imbeciles'. 'That's How I Shut Them Up'.
“Paul and Gene have tried to destroy my reputation over the years — we know that. And unfortunately for them, 10,000 Volts is going to make them look like imbeciles,” he said. “Kiss hasn’t put out a record since 2012, and here I am, 17 years sober, and it’s my sixth record since leaving Kiss. I keep chugging along, and nobody can stop me. Creating amazing music is the best way to combat someone putting you down. That’s how I shut them up.”

Full interview here

The delusion is very strong with the Spaceman.
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

He must be back on drugs.
His statements become more disillusioned by the day.
Or maybe he's now lost all hope on getting back in Kiss and has lost it...
rockker
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by rockker »

maninblack wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:20 pm Ace Frehley Says His New Music Will Make Former Kiss Bandmates 'Look Like Imbeciles'. 'That's How I Shut Them Up'.

Full interview here

*Steve Brown’s new album featuring Ace Frehley
Kiss fans are like old men at the strip club. We know we're getting bilked but give 'em our money anyway. - Danko Jones
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

El Vampiro Blanco wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:30 pm He must be back on drugs.
His statements become more disillusioned by the day.
Or maybe he's now lost all hope on getting back in Kiss and has lost it...
Or both.
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

maninblack wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:32 pm ACE FREHLEY - "I'm Planning A KISS Movie About My Life... My Life Is Like A Fairytale"; Video

Screenplay by Gordon GG Gebert, Bob McAdams and Wendy Moore...
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Love_Industry wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:53 am
maninblack wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:32 pm ACE FREHLEY - "I'm Planning A KISS Movie About My Life... My Life Is Like A Fairytale"; Video

Screenplay by Gordon GG Gebert, Bob McAdams and Wendy Moore...
:lol:
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

he needs to stfu and let the music do the talking. If its that good, you don't need to hype the crap out of it
The power of Sludge compels you.
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

rockker wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:34 pm

Full interview here

*Steve Brown’s new album featuring Ace Frehley

:D

Well Ace / Steve aren’t wrong. 10,000 volts is a great song compared to anything KISS has released in last 15 years.
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

If Ace wants a band name with a similar vein as "KISS," I have a suggestion:
"PECKER"

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Black Stuff wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:09 am he needs to stfu and let the music do the talking. If its that good, you don't need to hype the crap out of it
My thoughts, too. IDC about these pissing matches. They don't cast anyone as taking the high ground. We've all seen Ace's recent YouTube garbage. That said, I'll listen if this album is a good one. It could be 99.999% studio magic (like Ozzy's last couple of releases), but it'll get some spins if I enjoy it.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:39 am If Ace wants a band name with a similar vein as "KISS," I have a suggestion:
"PECKER"
:lol:
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Ace is back on the coke, and he told you so! Team Ace.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

It's impossible to make these guys look like imbeciles...

skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Does Gene have like loads of Marvel comics that he has never opened and are sealed in bags so they retain the top price when they are worth more in like fifty years?