Ace Claims To Have An IQ of 163

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Ace Claims To Have An IQ of 163

Post by SterileEyes1 »

Can’t. Stop. Laughing.

"Google's making robots that have access to 20,000 computers, so a Google robot can beat any human being in chess, can beat any human being in math, can answer more questions than anybody, can get a perfect IQ of 200 or whatever a perfect IQ is," he continued. "Mine's 163. Thank God. I'm not one of those ones in the under-100 area.“

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://blabbermouth.net/news/ace-frehl ... ng-process
Last edited by SterileEyes1 on Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Ace Claims To Have An IQ of 163

Post by maninblack »

Binge drinkers and drug users who also used to be in street gangs do tend to be the most intelligent and sensitive individuals.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Ace judges his conduct by the most austere standards of rectitude and nobility and keeps ceaseless vigil over the Jewel of honour.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

maninblack wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:44 am Ace judges his conduct by the most austere standards of rectitude and nobility and keeps ceaseless vigil over the Jewel of honour.
He understands the complexity of launching guided missiles from guitars.
He's going to make the KISS Avatar Band look like cheesy animation.
I'll bet if he posted here, he'd share his opinions on subjects of which he has no opinions.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BernieTaupson »

Ace Frehley Forgets Who He Is, 2023
https://youtu.be/vRUm9SAeQ2w?si=34bXvodlbW2oGH_Z
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Ziggy Sawdust
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

If was anywhere near that high he wouldn’t have sold the rights to his makeup…and for peanuts.
Hell'sHungryChild wrote:
I have no desire to pay $150 to see an ant sized Ac/Dc and drink $12 beer cups.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

Ziggy Sawdust wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:49 pm If was anywhere near that high he wouldn’t have sold the rights to his makeup…and for peanuts.
You know how much he sold it for do you? Enlighten us we’d be thrilled to know.
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Maybe that weirdo who's writing a book, can add a chapter about this. Fit nicely after the Asylum/Animalize part
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

And his BAC is 1.63%
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

I think he is referring to planet Yendl IQ points.....on planet Earth his 163 points equate to 63....
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

maninblack wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:41 am Binge drinkers and drug users who also used to be in street gangs do tend to be the most intelligent and sensitive individuals.
To be fair to Ace he doesn't come across as a simpleton like Chris Holmes or his bandmate Peter Criss. Very unlikeable, but he seems to have a better understanding of what is going on. For example he is quite skilled at using and manipulating people and at sustaining his career with minimum effort. He is a lazy addict - but that doesn't necessarily mean a low IQ. High IQ doesn't mean you are successful and make good decisions all the time - especially if you were not given proper development as a gifted child which I doubt Ace was - street gangs and military school aren't exactly high IQ societies, so there I agree. 163 is super high, Stephen Hawking / Einstein level though and it may be difficult to fit in anywhere.

Checked the other Kiss members' IQ too and Paul is pretty much in the sweet spot if his 140 is correct - top one percent, and with the supposed communication range being 30 points, he can communicate with both Hawking type geniuses and very average people with IQs of 110. The surprise was Gene's 117 - barely above average and on the low side for a university graduate. But Gene's rather focused and hard working....
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

you know the saying...if you have to tell people you are cool, you most likely are not.

Ace probably also believes he's a really good guitarist...that's about all you need to know.
mrspeedgene
Headlining Clubs

Post by mrspeedgene »

Ziggy Sawdust wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:49 pm If was anywhere near that high he wouldn’t have sold the rights to his makeup…and for peanuts.
If you read into all the talk around this, it seems he didn't sell his "OWNERSHIP" of the spaceman make-up. It seems he more or less "licensed" it to the KISS Corp. and receives a $$% for it's usage. It's actually pretty smart since neither party wanted to "work" together in the slightest.
They laughed at their gods
And fought them in vain
So he turned his
back on them
And left them in pain
sirthx2
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by sirthx2 »

"One of those ones in the under 100 area." That's the grammar of a genius. How could anyone argue?
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

mrspeedgene wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:39 am
If you read into all the talk around this, it seems he didn't sell his "OWNERSHIP" of the spaceman make-up. It seems he more or less "licensed" it to the KISS Corp. and receives a $$% for it's usage. It's actually pretty smart since neither party wanted to "work" together in the slightest.
Nah that’s been totally disproven. KISS owns the copyright.

And Ace never won a Grammy.
mrspeedgene
Headlining Clubs

Post by mrspeedgene »

BernieTaupson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:10 am Nah that’s been totally disproven.
By who, where and how? I would be interested to see this. If you are going by whatever anyone involved with KISS says you cannot believe a word. They all talk out of their ass.
They laughed at their gods
And fought them in vain
So he turned his
back on them
And left them in pain
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Put it this way... when was the last time you saw Ace use his makeup for himself? Even for the Anomaly album, he's using some kind of vague generic design.

Mr. Genius IQ was probably told they needed all the makeup trademarks to be "in house" to do the '96 reunion and said "okay."

At least he was smart enough to get paid more than Peter.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

mrspeedgene wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:25 am
BernieTaupson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:10 am Nah that’s been totally disproven.
By who, where and how? I would be interested to see this. If you are going by whatever anyone involved with KISS says you cannot believe a word. They all talk out of their ass.

https://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=7316 ... atusSearch
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

Mister Freeze wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:27 am Put it this way... when was the last time you saw Ace use his makeup for himself?

2008 Dunkin Donuts commercial was the last time he used it.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

EINSTEIN ALERT …
Ex-KISS guitarist Ace Frehley claims to have an IQ of 163
#acefrehley #kiss #10000volts #iq #einstein #bazeos #musk #genius #gates #paulstanley #genesimmons #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/einstein-alert-e ... iq-of-163/

------------------------

What was Einstein's IQ?

Around 160

Best known for developing the theory of relativity, he is amongst the top most geniuses the world has recognized. Einstein never took an IQ score test. However, based on his historical records, academics have estimated his score to be around 160.

------------------------

Ace is smarter than Einstein was... this sounds about right...

$tEvil