Was I An A$$hole For Not Giving Wolfgang A Chance?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Was I An A$$hole For Not Giving Wolfgang A Chance?

Post by LAglamrocker »

Didn’t Fatburger Halen name his band after pops 1st band Mammoth? Or something like that
I failed Van Halen history class proudly
I got B+ in Southgang history class proudly
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

LAglamrocker wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:20 pm I got B+ in Southgang history class proudly
Did you have to do Butch Walker's hair flip from the Tainted Angel video during finals?
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

LAglamrocker wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:20 pm Didn’t Fatburger Halen name his band after pops 1st band Mammoth? Or something like that
I failed Van Halen history class proudly
I got B+ in Southgang history class proudly
If that is the case, he should made that known.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

All female cheerleaders got an A in Butch hair flip
I only got B- ..but still highest grade for a dude (proudly)

All kids in Rush history failed in life and now are the Mammoth WVH fans that show up for his “shows”
🍔 🍔 🧀
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Nate S Axel wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:33 pm
LAglamrocker wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:20 pm I got B+ in Southgang history class proudly
Did you have to do Butch Walker's hair flip from the Tainted Angel video during finals?
😂😂😂
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Nate S Axel wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:33 pm
I did. Aced it!
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

I'm pretty sure the "lick the finger to set off the artificial harmonic" move was the better play.
Earl Skakel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Earl Skakel »

I've never understood the hate for the kid, it's not like he had control over who is dad was and although Mammoth isn't my jam musically I saw them in Santa Ana 2 days after the Metallica show where they headlined and it was a very good show and packed. He's not exactly David Lee Roth on the mic but his band is very tight and you can tell they are all friends and it shows as they seem to have fun on stage.

In terms of the bodyshaming, I would love to see what some of you guys look like, as a matter of fact CEO how about make it mandatory that if you shit on someone's body you must show a pic of what you look like too. I would guess some of you guys shitting on the guy for being fat make Fi Fi Larue look like Tom Platz on a full cycle of Dbol and HGH GTFOH
The Inappropriate Earl Podcast is on Itunes or Soundcloud
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ina ... 96362?mt=2
https://soundcloud.com/inappropriate-earl
http://www.twitter.com/earlskakel
New comedy album out on Itunes under Earl Skakel
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Wild Obsession wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:11 pm
Kid-Wicked wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:32 pm what is it that makes him unlikeable? people would make up shit on twitter and he called them out on it.
he sounds like he should be posting on sludge.
he doesn't depend on his dad's catalogue and he doesn't advertise himself as van halen. he should be commended for this not ridiculed.

he's a great musician. his songs are ok. nothing really memorable.
For real? Waffle XXLVH would have zero musical career if he was an "average Joe". Yes he's a competent musician, but he hasn't earned any of his success, he's a dirty looking fat guy with bitch tits, and he seems socially awkward.
Even if Waffle had "paid his dues", this is not a "talent/personality/image" that a record company, manager, etc. would look at once, never mind twice.
In the real world Waffle would be working at Guitar Center, have a girlfriend that looks like him, and would be playing Foo Fighters and 3 Doors Down covers with his band at the local Wing joint.
And I actually think it's weird that people on these boards give him a free pass?, his whole existence is the equivalent of a "participation trophy".
why did you highlight "he doesn't depend on his dad's catalogue and he doesn't advertise himself as van halen. he should be commended for this not ridiculed."?
all you did was fat shame him. that's a reason for not liking someone's art? so if someone is fat or bald or dresses weird seems to be awkward THAT'S a reason to rip on them? how old are you,12?
curious of what you think of jelly roll and his wife bunnie. pretty sure i know the answer.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

I would definitely see Mammoth WVH/Earl show or tour
Get Eddie Trunk to host!
I might have seen Earl WVH live did you have Ultimate Warrior face paint on during The Iron Sheik shows at Comedy Store
Earl Skakel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Earl Skakel »

LAglamrocker wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:24 pm I would definitely see Mammoth WVH/Earl show or tour
Get Eddie Trunk to host!
I might have seen Earl WVH live did you have Ultimate Warrior face paint on during The Iron Sheik shows at Comedy Store
I don't leave my house without Ultimate Warrior Facepaint on brother!
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Kid-Wicked wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:02 pm
Kid-Wicked wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:32 pm what is it that makes him unlikeable? people would make up shit on twitter and he called them out on it.
he sounds like he should be posting on sludge.
he doesn't depend on his dad's catalogue and he doesn't advertise himself as van halen. he should be commended for this not ridiculed.

he's a great musician. his songs are ok. nothing really memorable.
For real? Waffle XXLVH would have zero musical career if he was an "average Joe". Yes he's a competent musician, but he hasn't earned any of his success, he's a dirty looking fat guy with bitch tits, and he seems socially awkward.
Even if Waffle had "paid his dues", this is not a "talent/personality/image" that a record company, manager, etc. would look at once, never mind twice.
In the real world Waffle would be working at Guitar Center, have a girlfriend that looks like him, and would be playing Foo Fighters and 3 Doors Down covers with his band at the local Wing joint.
And I actually think it's weird that people on these boards give him a free pass?, his whole existence is the equivalent of a "participation trophy".
why did you highlight "he doesn't depend on his dad's catalogue and he doesn't advertise himself as van halen. he should be commended for this not ridiculed."?
all you did was fat shame him. that's a reason for not liking someone's art? so if someone is fat or bald or dresses weird seems to be awkward THAT'S a reason to rip on them? how old are you,12?
curious of what you think of jelly roll and his wife bunnie. pretty sure i know the answer.
I highlighted that line because his whole fabricated career is absolutely based off his Dad's catalog/Van Halen, take away that "silver spoon", he would be exactly as I described.
And yes, I do think if your going to be a live "performer" you should be entertaining/presentable/charismatic/etc., Waffle is none of those things.
Jelly Roll is also technically a "fat slob", but the guy works it, he has charisma, swagger and a personality.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

On a familal note, how did a raging alcoholic/recluse look so jacked?

And did Val bang a chubby mailman? None of the above genes seemed to have been passed on.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:37 am On a familal note, how did a raging alcoholic/recluse look so jacked?

A very good point.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

I wouldnt worry about Wolfgang, he still hasnt got over the toilet paper crisis, nevewr mind popularity polls.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:37 am On a familal note, how did a raging alcoholic/recluse look so jacked?

That looks like steroids.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Earl Skakel wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:51 pm I've never understood the hate for the kid, it's not like he had control over who is dad was and although Mammoth isn't my jam musically I saw them in Santa Ana 2 days after the Metallica show where they headlined and it was a very good show and packed. He's not exactly David Lee Roth on the mic but his band is very tight and you can tell they are all friends and it shows as they seem to have fun on stage.

In terms of the bodyshaming, I would love to see what some of you guys look like, as a matter of fact CEO how about make it mandatory that if you shit on someone's body you must show a pic of what you look like too. I would guess some of you guys shitting on the guy for being fat make Fi Fi Larue look like Tom Platz on a full cycle of Dbol and HGH GTFOH

"""""""""""""""""He's not exactly David Lee Roth on the mic""""""""""""""""

He's not?

""""""""""""""""In terms of the bodyshaming, """""""""""""""""""""

I have been hair (balding) shamed for years... nobody defends me.

$tEvil :D
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Meth and a gym.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:49 am
Meth and a gym.
Thats really interesting. I have to think about that.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

He looks off it in that photo.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

And did Val bang a chubby mailman? None of the above genes seemed to have been passed on.
Cigarettes and cocaine.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

I don't know if you were or not. I realize Mammoth didn't come out when music meant everything to you maybe, and me, for sure. But it's new and fresh and I can appreciate it. I try to look for something shining in everything even if it's a style that doesn't move me. I never want to be the screaming "get off my lawn" old man type guy.
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

He’s half Indonesian. They’re spiry. And he was on cocaine.

Wolf is only a quarter Indo, he binges not on cocaine but Domino’s and he got all the Dom Deluise genes from his mom.
Earl Skakel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Earl Skakel »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:46 am
Earl Skakel wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:51 pm I've never understood the hate for the kid, it's not like he had control over who is dad was and although Mammoth isn't my jam musically I saw them in Santa Ana 2 days after the Metallica show where they headlined and it was a very good show and packed. He's not exactly David Lee Roth on the mic but his band is very tight and you can tell they are all friends and it shows as they seem to have fun on stage.

"""""""""""""""""He's not exactly David Lee Roth on the mic""""""""""""""""

He's not?

""""""""""""""""In terms of the bodyshaming, """""""""""""""""""""

I have been hair (balding) shamed for years... nobody defends me.

$tEvil :D
I think your head is perfectly shaped and if I wasn't into pussy so much I'd smash.
killdrum
Opening for Slaughter

Post by killdrum »

-We never would have gotten anymore VH tours without him. He brought his dad back to life.
-You cannot deny the guys talent. He's well rounded(zing!) on every instrument. He's put in the work.
-Mammoth was the original name of VH for those not aware(most of us are). Unfortunate it's descriptive.
- I've ripped on him for being an insufferable prick and I think he generally is. But..as stated above Ed was a well known prick. So, he
probably thinks that's the norm.
-Watch the interview he did with Ola. He's likeable when in his element.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

They give cocaine to models to keep them thin, so living off meth and coke and cigarettes would do that. Also would need a gym as someone said, as I dont think coke will give you six pack.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

maninblack wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:58 pm They give cocaine to models to keep them thin, so living off meth and coke and cigarettes would do that. Also would need a gym as someone said, as I dont think coke will give you six pack.
Coke and meth will both will give you sleepless nights that you can spend in a recording studio or gym.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Velvis
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Velvis »

Wild Obsession wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:11 am
Kid-Wicked wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:02 pm

I highlighted that line because his whole fabricated career is absolutely based off his Dad's catalog/Van Halen, take away that "silver spoon", he would be exactly as I described.
And yes, I do think if your going to be a live "performer" you should be entertaining/presentable/charismatic/etc., Waffle is none of those things.
Jelly Roll is also technically a "fat slob", but the guy works it, he has charisma, swagger and a personality.
The OP said he doesn't advertise himself as VH and does not depend on his Dad's catalog. Both of which is true.
He got noticed for who his Dad is 100%, but no one is going to his concerts because he is depending on his Dad's catalog. He doesn't play VH music and he doesn't advertise himself as VH.

If someone is paying money for what he is selling it's because they like the guy.
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

Or they want that picture of EVH that he put as the gatefold artwork in his album …

See, that’s why the whole “he doesn’t ride Ed’s coattails” thing isn’t accurate.

The Distance music video was 100% clips of Ed and Van Halen.

He puts Ed in the gatefold.

The first song of his first album is called Mr Ed.

The first time anyone heard his music was done in a sneaky backdoor way when he was on Stern talking about how Ed died.

Even the name of the fucking band is the same as what Van Halen’s first band name was.

You can’t have it both ways. He says he wants to distance (pun intended) himself from VH yet does all that shit. If he REALLY wanted to distance himself from VH then he would have done none of it.

Now maybe in a few years it’ll come out that all that stuff was orchestrated by notorious cutthroat manager Irving Azoff and Mukbang was against it but had to go along with it.

But anyone denying that it happened is being disingenuous.

They totally launched MammothWVH on the death of Edward Van Halen.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Fatburger 🎸 should have spent his millions on the name 21 Guns for his band