WHO ARE YOU? PT. 2 ... ARe yoU a personwho sends meesages with tipos miXED caps n loweR case or R U nORMAL?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

WHO ARE YOU? PT. 2 ... ARe yoU a personwho sends meesages with tipos miXED caps n loweR case or R U nORMAL?

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I am no Journalism major, obviously.. but it irks the F#@k out of me when people write like they're in 3rd grade!

I am convinced, if a keyboard had some backwards letters as an option, some clowns would use them!

I also hate when some people use 2 and 4 in their scribble instead of to and for.

Who types a lower case 'i' for anything unless in the middle of a word?

Other than this person. > https://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/vi ... 7#p7758107 :shock:

If I re-read something I wrote, and there is a typo, or missed punctuation, I have to edit. I guess I am anal.

#annoyingasflock

$tEvil
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Re: WHO ARE YOU? PT. 2 ... ARe yoU a personwho sends meesages with tipos miXED caps n loweR case or R U nORMAL?

Post by diablomozart »

it's part of my schtick and has been since i became a member...i worked in mechanical design and architecture in my early years and every note on those drawings i did was in capital letters...on the net it's considered screaming and rude...i really thought you would have picked my lack of punctuation to make fun of over that lol...yes i use proper capitalization and punctuation in real life but, to me, this forum isn't real life, at least not to me...apologies if i inadvertantly ruffled your feathers a bit as that was not my intention...d.m.
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: WHO ARE YOU? PT. 2 ... ARe yoU a personwho sends meesages with tipos miXED caps n loweR case or R U nORMAL?

Post by daveg »

Serial killers write notes like that.
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

had a few girlfriends who were interested in serial killers...always found that kind of morbid...i'd rather spend my time trying to learn a guthrie govan tune...hindsight being 20-20 i suppose i should be glad i'm still alive lol...d.m.
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

diablomozart wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:33 pm had a few girlfriends who were interested in serial killers...always found that kind of morbid...i'd rather spend my time trying to learn a guthrie govan tune...hindsight being 20-20 i suppose i should be glad i'm still alive lol...d.m.
"i'd rather spend my time trying to learn a guthrie govan tune"

time well spent.

On sludge, the post content and style is a mix, where the posts are either descriptively verbose nonsense with appropriate punctuation or inelegant constructs of poppycock brevity.

Within the professional realm, whether it's a parvum or magnum opus, any dialogue, though mostly technical, is precisely crafted with clarity, conviction and appropriate punctuation.
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

skinni wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:01 pm
diablomozart wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:33 pm had a few girlfriends who were interested in serial killers...always found that kind of morbid...i'd rather spend my time trying to learn a guthrie govan tune...hindsight being 20-20 i suppose i should be glad i'm still alive lol...d.m.
"i'd rather spend my time trying to learn a guthrie govan tune"

time well spent.

On sludge, the post content and style is a mix, where the posts are either descriptively verbose nonsense with appropriate punctuation or inelegant constructs of poppycock brevity.

Within the professional realm, whether it's a parvum or magnum opus, any dialogue, though mostly technical, is precisely crafted with clarity, conviction and appropriate punctuation.
i never said i succeed lol...but if you set your goals high, even if you don't reach them you still end up better than you were before...so yes, time well spent...d.m.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

I know one thing I read and it said you were a caregiver for your disabled mom. And going by pure guess you’re not a spring chicken either. So come on Dave give him a break.
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

eddie lee roth wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:07 pm I know one thing I read and it said you were a caregiver for your disabled mom. And going by pure guess you’re not a spring chicken either. So come on Dave give him a break.
i'll be 55 in about two weeks...most times feel like around 700 years old lol...it's totally fine, the older i get, the less i take things seriously and the happier i get...yeah strokes took my mom's right side around 14 years ago leaving her wheelchair bound (she's 78 with three trips to dialysis a week), been in and out of more hospitals than i care to admit...in the end i think it's the least i could do being that she raised me..too bad my brother and sister don't feel the same way but hey, play the cards you're dealt right?...d.m.

apologies for the out of character response...i usually share very little of my personal life as i prefer to just be "another face in the crowd" most of the time