JIZZY TV ... Do you like Jizzy Pearl? Do you hate Jizzy Pearl? Do you want a Jizzy Pearl?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

JIZZY TV ... Do you like Jizzy Pearl? Do you hate Jizzy Pearl? Do you want a Jizzy Pearl?

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

What's the hold up...

Go subscribe to his Youtube channel... Jizzo has some interesting content... and... tell him Sludge sent ya!

> https://www.youtube.com/@JPearlTV

$ludge
HoldenSSV
Playing at a Friend's Party

Re: JIZZY TV ... Do you like Jizzy Pearl? Do you hate Jizzy Pearl? Do you want a Jizzy Pearl?

Post by HoldenSSV »

I can't take anything he says seriously because of his douchey stage name. Was Bukkake Bob already taken?
"Copying off of one person is called plagiarism.
Copying off of ten people is called research."
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: JIZZY TV ... Do you like Jizzy Pearl? Do you hate Jizzy Pearl? Do you want a Jizzy Pearl?

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Never really heard him until recently. Yep...it was the name.

Finally heard the Red room song by Love and Hate. He's not bad.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

HoldenSSV wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:20 am I can't take anything he says seriously because of his douchey stage name. Was Bukkake Bob already taken?
Eggzackly. When he hit the scene, it sounded the death knell for butt rock - they were outta stage names.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

Love king Jizzo!
The power of Sludge compels you.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Jizzy rules. It is known...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Who has a better name in metal? Jizzy Pearl massive 10 10 10
Do you like Jizzy Pearl..yes yes yes
Do you hate Jizzy Peal? He scares those grunge douche bags
Do you want a Jizzy Pearl? From Paula Abdul..sure
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

His name is terrible. Blackout in the Red Room is a great song though.
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

I love Jizz, and I say that as a complete heterosexual :D

Dude is way smart, extremely talented, and the definition of a pro musician. He's the real deal, the genuine article folks!!
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
Not Jack Bulter
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Not Jack Bulter »

Love the Jizz. My band opened for Love-Hate on the Blackout tour in a small club. Had beers in their dressing room, despite being 19. Club owner flipped his shit and Jizz told him that he'd take care of it. We continued drinking.

Even then you could tell he had more on the ball than most dudes in rock bands. We had some fairly intelligent convos about world events.
HoldenSSV
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by HoldenSSV »

He's supposed to be one of the smartest guys in metal, but I've never heard him say anything even remotely thought-provoking.

"Blackout" is LH's best song and the lyrics are several sentences that look like they were written in 60 seconds.
"Copying off of one person is called plagiarism.
Copying off of ten people is called research."
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

And if his stage name is any measure of his depth of wit...
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Love / Hate are awesome. Wasted and Blackout are both fantastic.
thebends
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by thebends »

Blackout in the red room -album.
Is one of the best from that time period. So underrated
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

I've only heard the one song. Awful voice, worse stage name, and ugly to boot.

Can't say I'm a fan.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Dude works hard and makes a living playing music without flaming out due to any demons, so he's aces in my book. And I just realized I don't have an inkling of what the dudes real name is. Could be Bob Sacamento for all I know.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Post by MotleyKaos »

cowpins wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:05 am Dude works hard and makes a living playing music without flaming out due to any demons, so he's aces in my book. And I just realized I don't have an inkling of what the dudes real name is. Could be Bob Sacamento for all I know.
Interesting guy. He apparently has put in the time and hard work over the years and has a good reputation; otherwise, why would these other bands (QR, Ratt, etc.) continue bringing him in?

Real name???

I'll go with Seymour Butz.
SchenkerFan
Headlining Clubs

Post by SchenkerFan »

Not Jack Bulter wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:35 pm Love the Jizz. My band opened for Love-Hate on the Blackout tour in a small club. Had beers in their dressing room, despite being 19. Club owner flipped his shit and Jizz told him that he'd take care of it. We continued drinking.

Even then you could tell he had more on the ball than most dudes in rock bands. We had some fairly intelligent convos about world events.
So did you let him put his jizzy pearl on you or did you swallow?
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

MotleyKaos wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:05 am
cowpins wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:05 am Dude works hard and makes a living playing music without flaming out due to any demons, so he's aces in my book. And I just realized I don't have an inkling of what the dudes real name is. Could be Bob Sacamento for all I know.
Interesting guy. He apparently has put in the time and hard work over the years and has a good reputation; otherwise, why would these other bands (QR, Ratt, etc.) continue bringing him in?

Real name???

Luke Atmadick
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Jizzy would wipe up all the haters with a wet wipe, wad it up and throw them away. King Jizzo don't care...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

HoldenSSV wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:20 am I can't take anything he says seriously because of his douchey stage name. Was Bukkake Bob already taken?
Could be worse. His second name choice was, "Smeggy Popcorn."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Post by MotleyKaos »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:23 pm
MotleyKaos wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:05 am

Real name???

Luke Atmadick
Andy Dick. No wonder he wanted to change his name...