Wolfgang and Jelly Roll

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BDG135
Platinum Artist

Wolfgang and Jelly Roll

Post by BDG135 »

https://youtu.be/P1nRboaLTzU?si=NpyU0pK6KezEhbbe

Do you think Wolfgang would ever collaborate with Jelly Roll? That might help to expose him to a younger mainstream audience.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Wolfgang and Jelly Roll

Post by Turner Coates »

Please, everyone...no obesity or facial tattoo jokes.
These are two very sensitive and highly respected artists.
Don't be a meanie! This is serious stuff.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Ya, they have about the same story, seems like a great idea

Both overweight, both had extremely hard upbringings. Both have put out 15 albums and just grinded it out over the past decade. playing to empty bars, working on their music...getting better.

Then after all that hard work.. years and years of grinding it out, they both hit the big time with albums that are played on country/rock/pop station all at once.

Yup....same story

Not the biggest fan of Jelly Roll, but that f*cker deserves success as much as anyone every has. He's gracious, humble and appreciates everything he has.

Besides being overweight and having a hot wife, they are the complete polar opposite.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

daveg wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:23 am Ya, they have about the same story, seems like a great idea

Both overweight, both had extremely hard upbringings. Both have put out 15 albums and just grinded it out over the past decade. playing to empty bars, working on their music...getting better.

Then after all that hard work.. years and years of grinding it out, they both hit the big time with albums that are played on country/rock/pop station all at once.

Yup....same story

Not the biggest fan of Jelly Roll, but that f*cker deserves success as much as anyone every has. He's gracious, humble and appreciates everything he has.

Besides being overweight and having a hot wife, they are the complete polar opposite.
Why do they need to have the same story? It would be easy enough for Wolfgang to sing a verse and do a guitar solo.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

But wouldn't wolf just eat him?
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

BDG135 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:26 am
daveg wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:23 am Ya, they have about the same story, seems like a great idea

Yup....same story

Why do they need to have the same story? It would be easy enough for Wolfgang to sing a verse and do a guitar solo.
Ha...ya, I'm not sure I even read the OP. :)

I actually really like WolfKarens music, but he is sooo entitled and obnoxious, that I just randomly felt the need to vent.

So to answer your question. Of course it would help him...But Jelly Roll could call just about anyone in the music bus right now and get a colab. Why would he call Karen.....Ahh wait, there I go again.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Sammy Halen did it with Hank Williams Jr.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Jelly Roll doesn't need WVH, he's a badass who built his own career.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

If Fatburger had brother it would have been Jelly Roll like
Pops can’t make good music or good kids

I like Jelly Roll retail slut wife- she clearly needs therapy
Last edited by LAglamrocker on Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

If they made an album it would be a pig-monster.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:52 am Jelly Roll doesn't need WVH, he's a badass who built his own career.
They should form a trio with Ann Wilson and call it, "Tripple Decker (with cheese)."

Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

Can Wolfie rap AND have #1 songs on both the rock AND country charts? Nope. Jelly wins so far, even though winning new artist of the year award at the 2023 CMA Awards was kind of funny.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Nate S Axel wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:34 am Can Wolfie rap AND have #1 songs on both the rock AND country charts? Nope. Jelly wins so far, even though winning new artist of the year award at the 2023 CMA Awards was kind of funny.
Wolfie doesn't know how to make pruno either.

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:02 am
Psychobolia.com wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:52 am Jelly Roll doesn't need WVH, he's a badass who built his own career.
They should form a trio with Ann Wilson and call it, "Tripple Decker (with cheese)."
Throw Jon Oliva in there and call it the Trans-Fats Orchestra.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

dmbrocker wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:43 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:02 am
Throw Jon Oliva in there and call it the Trans-Fats Orchestra.
:lol:
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.