THE FARRAH FAWCETT of DRUMS … Stryper's Robert Sweet: “I was a maniac… My wife first met me when she was 14, I was 22"

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

THE FARRAH FAWCETT of DRUMS … Stryper's Robert Sweet: “I was a maniac… My wife first met me when she was 14, I was 22"

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

THE FARRAH FAWCETT of DRUMS …
Stryper drummer Robert Sweet: “I was a maniac… My wife first met me when she was 14 and I was 22”
#robertsweet #stryper #wastesometimewithjasongreen #jesus #god #michaelsweet #jasongreen #tohellwiththedevil #honesty #sunsetstrip #yellowandblackattack #soldiersundercommand #gazzarris #ratt #stephenpearcy #sludge #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/the-farrah-fawce ... -i-was-22/

$ludge
HottKarl777
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: THE FARRAH FAWCETT of DRUMS … Stryper's Robert Sweet: “I was a maniac… My wife first met me when she was 14, I was 2

Post by HottKarl777 »

::Steven Tyler enters chat::
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: THE FARRAH FAWCETT of DRUMS … Stryper's Robert Sweet: “I was a maniac… My wife first met me when she was 14, I was 2

Post by GoodJudge »

Jimmy Page says: 14? Too old for me.
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

Stryper did their share of partying in the 80s... heard some stories from schoolmates who met them on a cruise from Britain to Sweden and had to ask twice if they didn't meet Mötley Crue. They were all 15 at the time by the way...
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

I had an acquaintance that ran monitors for them in the 80s.
Gained loved the cocaine according to him.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

It was a good interview. I like Jason’s show

The headline is misleading. Jason asked him about the yellow and black image and how much Robert had to do with it. Robert refers to himself as a maniac since he painted all of the band’s gear yellow and black, beginning with his drum kit.

He mentions that he met his wife around that time when her friend was wanting to take drum lessons from him. She told her friend that she was going to marry Robert one day. That doesn’t mean they immediately started dating and having sex at the time.

I don’t doubt that the band fell short on the road a lot during the 80s. I’m not sure how they could not have. They’re only human and Tim was a recovering drug addict. I wouldn’t doubt if Robert does use marijuana as he’s been accused of on here. I don’t really care. They were never judgmental towards others, especially their fans. They were never like those egotistical, judgmental, crazy old pricks Jim Baker and Swaggert.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Love_Industry wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:46 am Stryper did their share of partying in the 80s... heard some stories from schoolmates who met them on a cruise from Britain to Sweden and had to ask twice if they didn't meet Mötley Crue. They were all 15 at the time by the way...
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:34 am It was a good interview. I like Jason’s show

The headline is misleading. Jason asked him about the yellow and black image and how much Robert had to do with it. Robert refers to himself as a maniac since he painted all of the band’s gear yellow and black, beginning with his drum kit.

He mentions that he met his wife around that time when her friend was wanting to take drum lessons from him. She told her friend that she was going to marry Robert one day. That doesn’t mean they immediately started dating and having sex at the time.

I don’t doubt that the band fell short on the road a lot during the 80s. I’m not sure how they could not have. They’re only human and Tim was a recovering drug addict. I wouldn’t doubt if Robert does use marijuana as he’s been accused of on here. I don’t really care. They were never judgmental towards others, especially their fans. They were never like those egotistical, judgmental, crazy old pricks Jim Baker and Swaggert.
""""""""The headline is misleading""""""""""

Nonsense... the EXACT verbiage he said is word for word this....

"“I was a maniac, my wife reminds me of that all the time. My wife first met me when she was 14 and I was 22.”
— Robert Sweet of Stryper

$tEvil
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:39 pm
Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:34 am It was a good interview. I like Jason’s show

""""""""The headline is misleading""""""""""

"“I was a maniac, my wife reminds me of that all the time. My wife first met me when she was 14 and I was 22.”

$tEvil
Where in the interview did he say he was a maniac because he slept with her at the time much less took her on a date to the local Tasty Feeze?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:11 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:39 pm

"""""""The headline is misleading""""""""

$tEvil
Where in the interview did he say he was a maniac because he slept with her at the time much less took her on a date to the local Tasty Feeze?

"""""""""""""""Where in the interview did he say he was a maniac because he slept with her at the time much less took her on a date to the local Tasty Feeze?"""""

Where did I write anything about him sleeping with her, or dating her anywhere? I didn't...

I quoted him verbatim, word for word.

Keep reaching.

$tEvil