EDDIE OJEDA REGRETS TWISTED SISTER'S PMRC FIGHT - "I WISH WE STAYED OUT OF IT"; VIDEO

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Ozzy Stradlin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

EDDIE OJEDA REGRETS TWISTED SISTER'S PMRC FIGHT - "I WISH WE STAYED OUT OF IT"; VIDEO

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

https://bravewords.com/news/eddie-ojeda ... f-it-video

Rather than make up conspiracy theories, he might consider that Twisted Sister, “sorta had a bit of a hard time after that”, because they made shitty albums.
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: EDDIE OJEDA REGRETS TWISTED SISTER'S PMRC FIGHT - "I WISH WE STAYED OUT OF IT"; VIDEO

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

I wonder if he regrets never taking guitar lessons?
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: EDDIE OJEDA REGRETS TWISTED SISTER'S PMRC FIGHT - "I WISH WE STAYED OUT OF IT"; VIDEO

Post by daveg »

I wonder if he regrets Leader of the Pack as a first single
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Dee is still proud that he stood up to the government.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Besides Dee the others guys seem to cry more than CM Punk
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:20 am I wonder if he regrets never taking guitar lessons?
Huh? He sold millions of copies of his instructional videos, the guy's a world class guitar teacher.

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

daveg wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:59 am I wonder if he regrets Leader of the Pack as a first single
I'm sure they all did, but none more so than Dee.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:11 pm
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:20 am I wonder if he regrets never taking guitar lessons?
Huh? He sold millions of copies of his instructional videos, the guy's a world class guitar teacher.

Neil Young is his finest student
Ozzy Stradlin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:35 pm
Psychobolia.com wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:11 pm

Neil Young is his finest student
JJ French was his first.
Whatever Happened To…
Headlining Clubs

Post by Whatever Happened To… »

I regret Twister Sister.
CoreyRotic007
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by CoreyRotic007 »

He ought to be thankful for it.

They got way more play - and their legend grew considerably in the age of the clip show 2000’s because of that stunt. Otherwise, they’d have to rely on their music which apart from a bright spot here or two and one iconic album is way less cool than the idea of a rocker mouthing off to congress.
Resortin' to violence since '77