PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING ... In the Hotel lobby in Phuket now, some guy Eating OUT LOUD, horse style, GROSS AF!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING ... In the Hotel lobby in Phuket now, some guy Eating OUT LOUD, horse style, GROSS AF!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

It was so loud, I was thinking he was mic'd and it was coming through the speakers in the lobby! :shock:

I feel like I might gag, or even barf... this dude is eating some food, and it sounds like a Horse or Dog lapping at a bowl of food!

Seriously... some people's habits are gross... and I am thrilled to say he has now finished and left... and he wasn't there but maybe 10 minutes, but I was about to leave.

I am parked at table, using my laptop, as the wifi in the lobby is 10x stronger than it is in my room on the 3rd floor... needed to be online and this guy shows up! :roll:

Anyone else offended by people's Body Odor, or when they smell like Smoke in line at the grocery or Starbucks?

One of the grossest things ever... is a person's lack of hygiene and / or manners... F#cking barn animals.

With that... what is Wolfgang's body odor like on a hot day, or post show?

What level of thick slime or sweat covers that back and in the folds?

Discuss... as in disgusting!

$tEvil
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Re: PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING ... In the Hotel lobby in Phuket now, some guy Eating OUT LOUD, horse style, GROSS AF!

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:25 am It was so loud, I was thinking he was mic'd and it was coming through the speakers in the lobby! :shock:

I feel like I might gag, or even barf... this dude is eating some food, and it sounds like a Horse or Dog lapping at a bowl of food!

Seriously... some people's habits are gross... and I am thrilled to say he has now finished and left... and he wasn't there but maybe 10 minutes, but I was about to leave.

I am parked at table, using my laptop, as the wifi in the lobby is 10x stronger than it is in my room on the 3rd floor... needed to be online and this guy shows up! :roll:

Anyone else offended by people's Body Odor, or when they smell like Smoke in line at the grocery or Starbucks?

One of the grossest things ever... is a person's lack of hygiene and / or manners... F#cking barn animals.

With that... what is Wolfgang's body odor like on a hot day, or post show?

What level of thick slime or sweat covers that back and in the folds?

Discuss... as in disgusting!

$tEvil
You didn't get a sim card to have internet?
First thing I do when I arrive in Bangkok, 5G sim card with unlimited data.

About the eating habits, I was repulsed about how the Chinese were eating ....not just one, everyone in the large Chinese tourist groups in Phuket.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING ... In the Hotel lobby in Phuket now, some guy Eating OUT LOUD, horse style, GROSS AF!

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

They don't use forks/spoons, wth did you think was gonna happen?
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Cultural norms? A few years ago, my wife and I were in Manhattan dining at a nice steakhouse, seated near a group of Asian businessmen (assumed by their attire). They were belching and farting up a storm as if it was what one does to show their appreciation for good food and compliments to the chef. They never broke stride in their Asian-language conversation.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Do people there blow their noses onto the ground like in some asian countries?
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

Was food also flying all over the place? :lol:
The power of Sludge compels you.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Never a problem when I stay at Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego
Never a problem at OC beach hotels
Never a problem in Vegas
I’m never getting on a plane
Might drive 100 miles to see Slaughter this week in a nice Palm Springs hotel..should be glorious
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
AlexVonHaig
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AlexVonHaig »

I was at a Panda Express and saw no such thing. They went so far as to cut their food and then transfer the fork to the right hand. Very proper
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Wolfgangs body odour on a hot day likely comes DIRECT from Satans backside.
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by LovePowerFromTheMamaHead »

If you don't mind me asking, was your airfare covered in your fee to play there? I am planning a trip to the Philippines with my wife and daughter and the tickets are unreal. Last time I went in 2019 it was barely over $1K for round trip. It is almost $3k now. I might have to stay home and let them go without me.

Also, when I have travelled to other countries, it seems more like the foreigners are the ones doing gross things and bad manners. The people that live in that country, especially more impoverished countries, just accept it with a smile because they don't want to lose the tourist money.

And on the body odor, I work at a grocery store in city limits. I get "skunked" by pot about 15 times a day. Nasty ass shit. And it stays in the aisle after the people left for about 5 minutes. We have one guy that comes in the store at least 5 times a day doing instacart orders. The guy sits in his car smoking pot before he comes in. He even stunk up a big section of the parking lot one day.
ROADHEAD wrote:No, the book is live. I can see guys holding guitars in it. It's a live book.
DeathCurse wrote:A guy like Mamahead couldn't inspire anyone to hand over 5 bucks. He's not a douche, he's not awesome. He's just here.
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

The smell of pot is worse than the smell of shit.
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

people are gross. we used to have a Vietnam vet here that used to flip his cigarette ashes in his plate at the local truck stop diner when smoking was still allowed in doors. I have sit in professional company meetings with maintenance employees that will fart as loud as they can to disrupt.
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Sounds like the honeymoon is over for CEO!

I've traveled to Asia a few times. It's amazing but yes..there is a smell in the air that just kinda sticks to you. You'll especially notice it when you get home and open your suitcase!

I respect that they eat with chopsticks. Noodle soup? All good... but some things just don't make sense. I've seen so many people (many with several missing teeth) just grab a huge piece of meat with the bones still in it. They grab the meat with chopsticks and shove the whole thing in their mouth, spitting out the bones.

Pretty, toothless girls making slurping noises fine by me.

Men spitting out bones and then blowing cheap cigarette smoke in my face is where I draw the line.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Wild Obsession wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:14 am The smell of pot is worse than the smell of shit.
I've never smoked a drug in my life...but the smell of Marijuana is awesome.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Pot smells a lot better than cigarettes.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

maninblack wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:36 am Wolfgangs body odour on a hot day likely comes DIRECT from Satans backside.
I've heard it described as a warm summer breeze in a stockyard.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
mrsnikkisixx
Headlining Clubs

Post by mrsnikkisixx »

I have pretty severe Misophonia, so any kind of slurping, chewing loudly, and any other nasty eating habit makes me extremely angry. I especially hate the sniffing when it sounds like a pig snorting. Some people are just nasty and disgusting.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:07 pm
maninblack wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:36 am Wolfgangs body odour on a hot day likely comes DIRECT from Satans backside.
I've heard it described as a warm summer breeze in a stockyard.
:lol:
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

And... I didn;t even mention the Indian people who eat with their HANDS only...

No cutlery in view... and this includes Chicken Tika Masala, drowned in gravy, etc...

Literally what we see our infant kids doing with birthday cake when they turn 1... and it's ALL over their hands and face.

Actually, I was in West Hollywood a month ago, and ate at nice little Indian place on Santa Monica Blvd., there was a patron there doing the same.

I guess they assume I wanna use a fork, knife and spoon, and napkins as they always supply it at these places.

I mean, #wtf... I get it, holding a sandwich by hand, finger food like Egg Rolls, etc.. but could you imagine digging into Spaghetti and Meatballs, or Mashed Potatoes and Gravy... with HANDS ONLY?

How F'ing barbaric can one be!

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

BDG135 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:03 pm Pot smells a lot better than cigarettes.
Both are gross...

Vape is less offensive...but that gets old too...

As people say "It smells like Strawberries" blah, blah, blah...

No thank you!

$tEvil