Who does not regret not leaving the band when a band member got a sex change?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Who does not regret not leaving the band when a band member got a sex change?

Post by Psychobolia.com »

I'm pretty sure no one in grindcore band Cretin regretted staying in the band when their singer Dan became a singer with a vagina.

Imagine the possibilities during those long van rides!
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Who does not regret not leaving the band when a band member got a sex change?

Post by GoodJudge »

How many bands could this even apply to? Rhino Bucket drummer, Against Me! singer(?), that blond chick who fronted Tuff but is now a bald guy. Can't think of any others.
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: Who does not regret not leaving the band when a band member got a sex change?

Post by Tommy »

Life Of Agony
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

GoodJudge wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:04 am How many bands could this even apply to? Rhino Bucket drummer, Against Me! singer(?), that blond chick who fronted Tuff but is now a bald guy. Can't think of any others.
Interesting thing is after 20 years Jackie Enx wants to be known as Liam Jason again. The CEO needs to do a followup to the (awesome) 20 Questions they did with Jackie/Liam.
ImageImage
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

TheDeadBastard wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:26 pm
GoodJudge wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:04 am How many bands could this even apply to? Rhino Bucket drummer, Against Me! singer(?), that blond chick who fronted Tuff but is now a bald guy. Can't think of any others.
Interesting thing is after 20 years Jackie Enx wants to be known as Liam Jason again. The CEO needs to do a followup to the (awesome) 20 Questions they did with Jackie/Liam.
She contacted my band about a drummer position around 07. We didnt have a problem with her being trans, but she was exhausting to talk to. Trying to change up the band before she even did an audition.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Already five posts in and no mention of Marcie? Shame. Do any of the former or current King Kobra and Unruly Child band members have any regrets about associating themselves with Free before and/or after Mark became a she?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for