SHOCKING ... Compton man Mauled to Death by Pit Bulls in backyard this morning in California.

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

SHOCKING ... Compton man Mauled to Death by Pit Bulls in backyard this morning in California.

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Showing on the News now...

Overhead helicopters show a backyard full of cages, and dozens of cops, squad cars, etc...

They are bringing out dog after dog... looks like it will be some morons running a dog fighting organization.

Sure... there are many sweet Pit Bulls... but in the end... this is the most dangerous dog on the planet.

Then we will get the "My friends Poodle bites all the time..." right... I get that.

But Poodles that weigh 12 pounds won't kill a human, but a Pit Bull that weighs 80-110 pounds, that is 90% muscle... well... it's like comparing Apples to Hot Dogs!

Some girl I know asked me to "foster" some dogs (Pit Bulls) at my house like a decade ago... I told her "There is ZERO CHANCE... I have 2 little kids"

She asked me multiple times.... calling me at 2:30pm on a Friday, "They're going to KILL the dogs, if I don't get there by 5:00pm" blah, blah, blah.

She's one of these broads who goes to shelters, and tries to save every dog from being put down, and it's always a Pit Bull or some similar breed.

After the last time I said "No", she lost her mind on me, and told me what a horrible person I was for not helping her save the dogs. #eatadick

Here is the News story > https://ktla.com/news/local-news/man-ma ... n-compton/

$tEvil
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: SHOCKING ... Compton man Mauled to Death by Pit Bulls in backyard this morning in California.

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

I work for a law firm. Right now we have approximately 5 dog bite cases. All of which are pit bulls.

Love animals and dogs unconditionally, but will NEVER own a pit bull.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: SHOCKING ... Compton man Mauled to Death by Pit Bulls in backyard this morning in California.

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:23 am I work for a law firm. Right now we have approximately 5 dog bite cases. All of which are pit bulls.

Love animals and dogs unconditionally, but will NEVER own a pit bull.
THIS x1m

And if you say this anywhere... you are sure to get a group of "Pro" Pit Bull nut cases telling you how sweet the dogs are, etc...

$tEvil
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

I think you showed some restraint talking to that girl.

I would be like not just no but fuck no.
AlexVonHaig
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AlexVonHaig »

This rescuing dog thing is a female disease. I know of at least 3 women near me who do this. They are stay at home moms with well off husbands. The husbands at some point were happy that their deadbeat wives were doing something. Upon seeing dog #toomany they pulled the plug on wifeys "job". Its more of that dogooderitis. It makes me feel good, it must be worthwhile. The vast majority of these dogs are mongrels that the vast majority of prospective dog owners want nothing to do with.
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

When it’s consistently the same breed, there’s a problem. It’s almost always pitbulls. No need to have these as pets.
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

The only people who buy pitbulls or anything related are thugs or idiots. It helps to clean up the gene pool.

I had a colleague who bought one. I thought she was clever. I said "oh, you've bought a thug dog". She laughed and said "he's harmless". A year later, her toddler dropped something, the dog was startled and sank its teeth into my colleague's arm. 10 stitches, euthanized dog.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I am waiting....

For the "Pit Bulls are GREAT dogs" comments to start showing up....

Tigers and Crocodiles are cool too... and my guess... would be amazing to be around... BUT... if they decided to "Play" with your neck... the game is over.

If a Weiner Dog, Poodle, or Beagle loses it's shit and attacks you... one good swift kick to the melon, and you're probably alright.

And no... I don't condone beating of any pet, or animal... but... I am in awe when I see the repeated stories.

The family with 3 toddlers, and a couple of Rotweiler or Pit Bills... then the story on the News with the Mom "He was always so sweet to her... I don't know what happened'

As they show the Mom & Dad standing at the headstone of their 2 year old daughter's grave.

Ummm... no.

$tEvil
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I've seen some very sweet Pits, but I also saw one that could bite down on a bowling ball in just the right spot, and then climb to the top of an eight ft. ladder while carrying it in it's mouth. It was smart, ferocious and could have easily killed me if it's owner told it to.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

I used to post these pitbull mauling stories on here regularly and people would lose their minds defending them.
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Pitties are the best breed of dogs. Absolutely love mine. It’s how you raise them just like how you raise people.

Sweet, loyal, loving so many good things to say about this breed.

If you don’t agree with this then you have never owned one.
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

I've always been afraid of pit bulls. I know there are some good ones but I could never trust them.
As a runner, I avoid them like the black plague. They just scare the F#kk out of me.
Just a regular guy who likes Metal
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

MattleyCrue wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:00 pm Pitties are the best breed of dogs. Absolutely love mine. It’s how you raise them just like how you raise people.

Sweet, loyal, loving so many good things to say about this breed.

If you don’t agree with this then you have never owned one.
You must know that they are an aggressive breed. How you raise them helps a lot, for sure.
But they are not sweet, loyal or loving.
They will turn on you the minute they feel threatened.
Years ago, Rottweilers had the same reputation.
Before that, Dobermans were the vicious breed.
Training is key.
But people don't really train their dogs anymore, and that's a problem.
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Ummmm yeah mine are sweet, loyal and loving

✌️
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

MattleyCrue wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:59 pm Ummmm yeah mine are sweet, loyal and loving

✌️
Have you trained them? With professionals?
Because if not, they will tear your throat out one day.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

there's a lot of other breeds that are just as dangerous.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-s5AQiOZnY
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

Mine is laying in my bed as we speak. Fuck that moron and backyard breeders.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:23 am Showing on the News now...

Overhead helicopters show a backyard full of cages, and dozens of cops, squad cars, etc...

They are bringing out dog after dog... looks like it will be some morons running a dog fighting organization.

Sure... there are many sweet Pit Bulls... but in the end... this is the most dangerous dog on the planet.

Then we will get the "My friends Poodle bites all the time..." right... I get that.

But Poodles that weigh 12 pounds won't kill a human, but a Pit Bull that weighs 80-110 pounds, that is 90% muscle... well... it's like comparing Apples to Hot Dogs!

Some girl I know asked me to "foster" some dogs (Pit Bulls) at my house like a decade ago... I told her "There is ZERO CHANCE... I have 2 little kids"

She asked me multiple times.... calling me at 2:30pm on a Friday, "They're going to KILL the dogs, if I don't get there by 5:00pm" blah, blah, blah.

She's one of these broads who goes to shelters, and tries to save every dog from being put down, and it's always a Pit Bull or some similar breed.

After the last time I said "No", she lost her mind on me, and told me what a horrible person I was for not helping her save the dogs. #eatadick

Here is the News story > https://ktla.com/news/local-news/man-ma ... n-compton/

$tEvil

RE: #eatadick

Yup.

Last year, a friend's pitbull or pitbull mix (fucking piece of shit) jumped up and bit me on the upper arm. Fucking hurt at the time and for the next several weeks. Drew blood and left a scar. I didn't contact authorities. He was worried that I would. I don't hate my friend, but I hate his fucking dog.

Pit bulls can't be trusted. They're violent, vicious dogs. I'd love to see a ban on them.

I also hate German Shepards.
SW
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by SW »

risingfarce wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:05 am Last year, a friend's pitbull or pitbull mix (fucking piece of shit) jumped up and bit me on the upper arm.
I'm 100% positive it had a good reason to do that.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

SW wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:35 am
risingfarce wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:05 am Last year, a friend's pitbull or pitbull mix (fucking piece of shit) jumped up and bit me on the upper arm.
Go fuck yourself.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

I'm a dog guy. Had them my entire life. I have two rescues I've had for years: a senior black lab (labs are THE best) and a mutt with some beagle and a little pit (very little, but you can see it in her face). I've seen a million stories about how pure pits are products of their environments and not born aggressive. I have a hard time with that. Stories like this do reinforce the "born that way" thought. When we're at the dog park, when a pit shows up, we usually head home. Maybe it's irrational, and I don't know much about the breed other than the news stories. I know they make me nervous.

Edit to add my two girls (well, three....part of my wife in the pic)
Last edited by TooOldToCare on Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

It was probably an Ace fan.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

GoodJudge wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:29 am
It was probably an Ace fan.
Certainly not a fan of the Catman.
ImageImage
Charles Bukaki

Post by Charles Bukaki »

I'll spare most of the details to keep this short but my girlfriend's family is at war because of a pitbull attack. We're talking major facial lacerations, stitches, and a pretty bad infection. The owner of the dog is a a deadbeat loser (late 20's, single dad, unemployed) and refuses to take responsibility even though his fucking dog has bitten people before and killed his girlfriend's cat. Lines are being drawn in the sand, people are picking sides, and the poor guy who was bitten has had to have his wounds drained twice now because they're infected and was still willing to forgive and forget if the idiot owner just manned up and apologized. Everyone involved lives within ten miles of each other and some of them are going to end up never talking to each other again. Lawsuits, insurance claims, thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars are going to be in play, the dog owner is probably going to be evicted. All because one fucking idiot didn't bother to even try and train his dog.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Kid-Wicked wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:03 pm there's a lot of other breeds that are just as dangerous.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-s5AQiOZnY
Oh look... it's Mr. Canada with a different opinion, shocking!

Go Google dog bites, dog attack, or anything related to Dogs attacking humans or other animals.

If you find 100 links, I challenge that no less than 85-90 of them will be Pit Bulls or Rottweilers.

But of course, Mr. Canada, is here to tell us about all the other vicious breeds and the 1 time a Lab or Irish Setter bit their owner. :roll:

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Charles Bukaki wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:46 am I'll spare most of the details to keep this short but my girlfriend's family is at war because of a pitbull attack. We're talking major facial lacerations, stitches, and a pretty bad infection. The owner of the dog is a a deadbeat loser (late 20's, single dad, unemployed) and refuses to take responsibility even though his fucking dog has bitten people before and killed his girlfriend's cat. Lines are being drawn in the sand, people are picking sides, and the poor guy who was bitten has had to have his wounds drained twice now because they're infected and was still willing to forgive and forget if the idiot owner just manned up and apologized. Everyone involved lives within ten miles of each other and some of them are going to end up never talking to each other again. Lawsuits, insurance claims, thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars are going to be in play, the dog owner is probably going to be evicted. All because one fucking idiot didn't bother to even try and train his dog.
"""""""""""late 20's, single dad, unemployed""""""""""""

This screams loser... and of course he's in the wrong.

I will await you coming on here, and telling us about the 'next incident' with the same dog.

Hopefully nobody will end up maimed, mauled or worse.

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

TooOldToCare wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:22 am I'm a dog guy. Had them my entire life. I have two rescues I've had for years: a senior black lab (labs are THE best) and a mutt with some beagle and a little pit (very little, but you can see it in her face). I've seen a million stories about how pure pits are products of their environments and not born aggressive. I have a hard time with that. Stories like this do reinforce the "born that way" thought. When we're at the dog park, when a pit shows up, we usually head home. Maybe it's irrational, and I don't know much about the breed other than the news stories. I know they make me nervous.
"""""""""""""a senior black lab (labs are THE best) """"""""""""

One of the most domesticated and best family dogs on the planet!

$tEvil
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Pit bulls are banned in Ontario, Canada. Glad I don't have to deal with them.

I don't necessarily have a problem with them, but you can be damn sure I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near one.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:59 am
TooOldToCare wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:22 am I'm a dog guy. Had them my entire life. I have two rescues I've had for years: a senior black lab (labs are THE best) and a mutt with some beagle and a little pit (very little, but you can see it in her face). I've seen a million stories about how pure pits are products of their environments and not born aggressive. I have a hard time with that. Stories like this do reinforce the "born that way" thought. When we're at the dog park, when a pit shows up, we usually head home. Maybe it's irrational, and I don't know much about the breed other than the news stories. I know they make me nervous.
"""""""""""""a senior black lab (labs are THE best) """"""""""""

One of the most domesticated and best family dogs on the planet!

$tEvil
Agreed. She's around 12 (we estimate). I hope she makes it a couple or more years longer. I will be devasted when it's her time. At my age, I keep saying no more after these two are gone, but she has been a total sweetheart, so IDK if she will be the last.