SHOCKING ... Compton man Mauled to Death by Pit Bulls in backyard this morning in California.

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

JourneyRules
Passing Out Band Flyers

Re: SHOCKING ... Compton man Mauled to Death by Pit Bulls in backyard this morning in California.

Post by JourneyRules »

We have had multiple run-ins with our (police officer) neighbor's german shepherd, including one bite. The dog is well-trained and completely obedient when its owner is present, but cannot be trusted at all otherwise. They say the dog is protection for their family, but it really doesn't belong in a residential neighborhood with children and other dogs around.
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: SHOCKING ... Compton man Mauled to Death by Pit Bulls in backyard this morning in California.

Post by GoodJudge »

JourneyRules wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:48 am They say the dog is protection for their family, but it really doesn't belong in a residential neighborhood with children and other dogs around.
Kind of like all those guns people have at home and in their cars and jackets for "protection" yet the only people who get killed by them are their kids shooting themselves (and sometimes others) accidentally, kids stealing them to shoot up their school, or people of darker skin tone who knock at the door to ask for directions or a similar, innocent action.
Kerry67
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kerry67 »

I am a massive dog lover. I know it's how they are raised but I will never fully trust a purebred pit. I have had a couple mutts - Lab/Pit/whatever mix and they were both the sweetest most playful happy dogs around. They loved everybody and I trusted them around anyone, any size. And they were both large Lab sized dogs. I miss them both terribly.
BulletProofPoet

Post by BulletProofPoet »

I’ve had 2 Rottweilers, a female when I was in high school and a 140 lb male after I got married. Both were big babies. My male thought he was a lap dog. They never gave me any reason to not trust them around people. So I don’t buy into the bad rap that Rotties get even though I know people breed the for the wrong reason. I may be a hypocrite here but I don’t trust Pits at all. I am sure there are good ones but I wouldn’t feel comfortable around one.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

EatNails wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:38 am When I was 11 or 12, I was attacked by a German Shepard. I saw him coming, and had just enough sense to cover my face, which is exactly where he jumped. He grabbed the arm over my head instead, and proceeded on around to my shoulder. It didn't last but 10 seconds, there was someone else there who pulled him off me.

It sucked. Lots of stitches. 40 years later, and I can still hear the clinking sound the tin trash can made, as the doctor was tossing pieces of my flesh into it.

Paralyzing fear of any dog taller than my knee after this. When I became an adult, I fought it by getting a couple rottweilers. Eventually, I was able to deal with most dogs. Shepard's are still weird to me, but I have a friend with some, and I can go to her house now. I'm still not going to interact with a pit bull at all. While you can certainly find other stories like mine that didn't involve a pit, way too many of them do. I don't want to hear that clinking sound again.
When I was a kid we had a vicious Sheppard.
It was the 70's and dog training wasn't really a thing. They were what they were.
This dog bit a few family members and a few other people, where he ended up in quarantine a few times. I have no idea why my parents kept this dog after the first time he bit someone.
The bites were never serious, but a biting dog is never good.
As a result, I don't really like dogs.
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

One of the dogs bit him on a fermatoey artery, he wasn’t mauled or eaten, this is something that can unfortunately happen in many different situations dogs or otherwise. 8 out of the 13 dogs were tiny puppies, all were euthanized because of this scumbags breeding operation. I just talked to my neighbor works for the city and everyone is beyond heartbroken, the city doesn’t want to get sued so all the dogs had to die. City was called countless times on this guys operation, did nothing…like many other things.

Rock and roll rescue based in acton is doing an event in Auga dulce at a great vet (I personally use) Saturday and is run by someone in this very metal community. Donate a dollar if you can’t make it to stop this bs

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3T-c2BLbDH ... IwNjQ2YQ==
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

Dogs are like deer in many parts of the country. There are too many of them and they have no natural predators. I don't like the idea of killing Lassie any more than the next person, but give me a better solution. Everyone who wants a dog, already has one. Adoption/rescue is not the solution for 10,000s of unwanted dogs.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

AlexVonHaig wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:32 am Dogs are like deer in many parts of the country. There are too many of them and they have no natural predators. I don't like the idea of killing Lassie any more than the next person, but give me a better solution. Everyone who wants a dog, already has one. Adoption/rescue is not the solution for 10,000s of unwanted dogs.
Dogs, coyotes and their wolf brethren typically don't have predators as they're at the top of the food chain.
ImageImage
purple70rt
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by purple70rt »

MattleyCrue wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:00 pm Pitties are the best breed of dogs. Absolutely love mine. It’s how you raise them just like how you raise people.

Sweet, loyal, loving so many good things to say about this breed.

If you don’t agree with this then you have never owned one.
Bullshit
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

biden's german shepherd has bit 24 secret service. lol.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

Friendly pitbulls destroy car trying to get at a kitty cat:

https://youtu.be/CvURHX43CG0?si=ruSWiwZWmCph2zjy
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

My sister in law had a pitbull she'd raised since it was a puppy. It was her baby, had it for years. Eventually they got a couple more dogs and the pitbill loved em - gently played with them as puppies. Everything was fine for a couple years.

One day they were all the back yard and out of nowhere the pitbull picked up one of the other dogs and shook it, throwing it across the yard like a rag doll, then went after the other one. Took the whole family to get to get the pitbull off em. The dog that got shook barely lived.

Dog just randomly went into "murder everything" mode. This kinda thing is not an anomaly. They took the dog to a "pitbull rescue."

Everyone can do what they want, but I would never have or let kids around a pitbull.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Overheard conversation of every pit bull owner ever.

“Honey they’re all sold out of spiders and snakes”

“To hell with it let’s go with a dog instead”
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

Some people refuse to accept the idea for whatever reason, sometimes dogs just loose there shit. Kinda like people. They like the idea that they are in complete control of an animal, when in fact. Not so much. Kind of like the dumbasses that wanna raise wolfs, and bears, and what not. Then when the animal does go bat shit crazy, they are just in shock, and always say the same thing. Well they never did that before and bla bla bla.

Problem with some breeds of dogs, like pits, when they do snap, they simply dont stop. Its not a simple case of bite, then run away. Pits were originally bred to dog fight, so its in there DNA to fight.

It really is not so shocking I guess. Humans lost common sense long ago. Every time you thing people can not do something even more dumb, they say, hey Hold my beer. I mean really, some dude with a dick can say he is a chick, and people say, Oh ok, now you can compete against women.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...