PULL A GUN ON A COP ... And you deserve to get smoked right there, no questions asked!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

PULL A GUN ON A COP ... And you deserve to get smoked right there, no questions asked!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Just saw a clip on the local LA News...

A guy was on a high speed chase... running lights, endangering everyone around him....

At some point he bails the car, and there is a foot chase... it's mid day... and he runs into a business (warehouse).

The Cops corner him and tell him to put his hands up and hit the deck...

But... holmes pulls out a revolver... they unload some hot metal into his ass and he drops!

Not an ounce of sympathy... F#@k these scums bags... all of 'em.

He lived, was in critical condition, and now looks like he'll pull through...

I hope they lock him up for 20-30 years... one less POS on the streets.

Can't seem to find the video on YT... but the video is clear as a bell, as the dude pulls out the gun.

$tEvil
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Re: PULL A GUN ON A COP ... And you deserve to get smoked right there, no questions asked!

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Agreed.

It's much better to pull a knife on a cop, like Pat O'Brien (Cannibal Corpse) did in 2018. By 2022, he was already back on stage!
Silentbutdeadly
Passing Out Band Flyers

Re: PULL A GUN ON A COP ... And you deserve to get smoked right there, no questions asked!

Post by Silentbutdeadly »

While I generally agree with that sentiment, there have also been multiple publicized incidents in my lifetime where frankly the cop(s) deserved to be smoked right there and then. I can only imagine how many similar but unpublicized incidents have occurred.
Ryan81
Headlining Clubs

Post by Ryan81 »

I've always believed if it turns out both the cops and the civilian have guns an agreement for a fastdraw should be reached at the earliest possible moment and then have it commence 15-20 minutes later so they both have time to practice some draws and get the crowd revved up. It also gives people time to make their bets. Fastdraw is always the answer!

https://youtu.be/DSd8V-kb6Ro?si=AU4UJ2wiJUgVtbSY
AlexVonHaig
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AlexVonHaig »

Silentbutdeadly wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:47 am While I generally agree with that sentiment, there have also been multiple publicized incidents in my lifetime where frankly the cop(s) deserved to be smoked right there and then. I can only imagine how many similar but unpublicized incidents have occurred.
I know that there is a lot of gray area here but I can find a small difference between a perp pulling a gun on a cop and a cop pulling a gun on a perp
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

IMO, the cops escalated the situation by chasing him in the first place. I'm sure this (aspiring) Rap Artist was in the process of "turning his life around", "trying to do right by his keeds", etc., etc.

I think we need to go after whoever he stole the gun from, and the gun manufacturers, those are the real criminals.