HATER ALERT … Ex-Ratt Drummer Bobby Blotzer has some Harsh Words for Mötley's Bassist: “Nikki (Sixx) is a Jag Off”

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

HATER ALERT … Ex-Ratt Drummer Bobby Blotzer has some Harsh Words for Mötley's Bassist: “Nikki (Sixx) is a Jag Off”

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

HATER ALERT …
Ex-Ratt Drummer Bobby Blotzer has some Harsh Words for Mötley Crüe‘s Bassist: “Nikki (Sixx) is a Jag Off”
#bobbyblotzer #nikkisixx #asksixx #ratt #jagoff #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/hater-alert-ex-r ... a-jag-off/

$ludge
PBFSUCKS
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: HATER ALERT … Ex-Ratt Drummer Bobby Blotzer has some Harsh Words for Mötley's Bassist: “Nikki (Sixx) is a Jag Off”

Post by PBFSUCKS »

Did Blotzer reply on his break cleaning carpets?
Ozzy Stradlin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: HATER ALERT … Ex-Ratt Drummer Bobby Blotzer has some Harsh Words for Mötley's Bassist: “Nikki (Sixx) is a Jag Off”

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

Blotzer lacks the ability to construct a basic sentence when he’s talking trash.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

Live, from the treehouse, its jagoff bippy blooper. Need some photoshops for this one.
The power of Sludge compels you.
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

It's not often I agree with Blotzo, but this time I do!! :)
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

and yet it was the last version of Ratt to play more than a dozen dates. Not a fan of BB but I am a Ratt nutswinger and every month my chances to hear it live are less
mrsnikkisixx
Headlining Clubs

Post by mrsnikkisixx »

Huh. And yet Nikki doesn’t ever have to work again if he doesn’t want to, much less clean carpets, and I don’t think we’ll ever see him give John 5 a platinum album for a record he didn’t play on. Must suck that the “jag off” has a way better life than you ever will, backing tapes or not. Go have a threesome with Cindy Brady and Buddy Hinton and STFU.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Blotz makes Adler seem smart
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

EzyRider wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:25 am It's not often I agree with Blotzo, but this time I do!! :)
Can you translate it for me?
Rocker4Real
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Rocker4Real »

Drop the hate Blotz. Is he having health issues to the point where he can't play? I haven't heard buzz about new projects from him. I'm sure some young fellows would put up with a few low paying gigs to build their resume.
Silentbutdeadly
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Silentbutdeadly »

Definitely a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
DrumminAway
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by DrumminAway »

Blotz is a professional jag off so he’d be an expert on the subject.
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

always weird when people take sides with the argument ‘he never has to work again,’ ‘he gets more leg than you ever will,’ etc.
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

He is one super-dumb, low-IQ, illiterate motherfucker.
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

Indy_Rob wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:07 pm He is one super-dumb, low-IQ, illiterate motherfucker.
that's harsh, but i fully agree
Zinny
Headlining Clubs

Post by Zinny »

Is that the way Mitch Lafon makes his ”intetviews” nowdays.
REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by REO Cokewagon »

Below are some related Ratt and Bobby Blotzer article from over the years.

October 4th 2023
HE’S BACK … Bobby Blotzer’s Rat Attack project to Invade the Tour Market in 2024

July 8th 2023
SMOKIN’ IN THE BOYS ROOM … Bobby Blotzer doubles down on Ratt Vs: Mötley Crüe: “Mötley got Smoked by RATT in 84, they’ve Avoided Playing with Us Ever Since.”

May 7th 2023
MAKING FRIENDS … Bobby Blotzer blasts Mötley Crüe & Beau Hill: “Ratt always crushed Mötley musically”, “Blow Hill is disliked by everybody”

April 6th 2023
RATT N’ ROLL … The RATT catalog of classic music compiled for “The Atlantic Years” Limited Edition Vinyl Box Set

September 3rd 2022
RATT NEWS … Bobby Blotzer Tells Fans: “Juan and Stephen, Whew Not Good” adds “Stephen and I are Great and Ready to Friggin’ RATT N Roll”

February 1st 2022
SHOCKING … Producer Beau Hill on working with the band RATT: “Bobby Blotzer was my least favorite guy”

March 27th 2021
CONFIRMED … RATT’s Stephen Pearcy Confirms Bobby Blotzer Appearance At Livestream Concert

November 7th 2018
KETTLE BLACK … Jake E. Lee calls current version of Ratt “Sad”, throws shade at Bobby Blotzer

July 5th 2018
LACK OF INFORMATION … Who is in Ratt, who’s not in Ratt and who the f@#k are the guitarists in Ratt

March 30th 2018
SEMI RETIRED … Bobby Blotzer: “I’m not worried that I’d have to go join something cooky like L.A. Guns”

March 27th 2018
BACK FOR NONE … Rumor mill says RATT have lost yet another guitarist, Carlos Cavazo confirms it’s true

March 27th 2017
OWNED … Eddie Trunk calls Bobby Blotzer’s recent online rant; “Juvenile, lame, weak”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by REO Cokewagon on Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by REO Cokewagon »

Fuck that fuckin' fat asshole
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

Sixx Simps Assemble!