Vinnie Vincent’s third singer says he showed up to gig and there was no band

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Vinnie Vincent’s third singer says he showed up to gig and there was no band

Post by BernieTaupson »

And Vinnie can’t play.

Jump to 18 min.

https://youtu.be/05nQpfs0kM4?si=g1PCxaNgP8DD09bK
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Vinnie Vincent’s third singer says he showed up to gig and there was no band

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Bands are expensive.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: Vinnie Vincent’s third singer says he showed up to gig and there was no band

Post by Black Stuff »

I know Scott and believe all he has said. He is a phenomenal vocalist. I did reach out to him when the announcement.was.made, re: Vaneasas weirdness and unreliability. Wouldnt surprise me if Vanessa was using a tape at his events for his "shredding".
The power of Sludge compels you.
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

IMO, VV as a weird ass Cult has more "entertainment value" than if he could actually put together a functioning band.........
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

Wild Obsession wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:26 am IMO, VV as a weird ass Cult has more "entertainment value" than if he could actually put together a functioning band.........
Yep, always good sludge
The power of Sludge compels you.
VicStelly
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by VicStelly »

Black Stuff wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am
Wild Obsession wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:26 am IMO, VV as a weird ass Cult has more "entertainment value" than if he could actually put together a functioning band.........
Yep, always good sludge

Gene should pitch this as a series.
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

VV's third singer would be Mark Slaughter.

Göran Edman (John Norum, Madison) recorded with Vinnie after Fleischman left but the label or management wanted an American pretty boy instead of that balding dorky looking foreigner with a great voice.

There was Jeff Scott Soto at some point too, so Board may even be vocalist #5....
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Love_Industry wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:02 am VV's third singer would be Mark Slaughter.

Göran Edman (John Norum, Madison) recorded with Vinnie after Fleischman left but the label or management wanted an American pretty boy instead of that balding dorky looking foreigner with a great voice.

There was Jeff Scott Soto at some point too, so Board may even be vocalist #5....
I think he meant 3rd singer since his "un-retirement". I know there was a young kid who lasted a week about a year ago...
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
kingbrian74
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kingbrian74 »

Love_Industry wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:02 am VV's third singer would be Mark Slaughter.

I asked Jeff about this at one of the Soto/Beiler shows.....he said he just sang on a demo that was sent to him, and that was the extent of it. I think he may have even said he never met Vinnie.....but I could be wrong about that.
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

BernieTaupson wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:03 am And Vinnie can’t play.

Jump to 18 min.

https://youtu.be/05nQpfs0kM4?si=g1PCxaNgP8DD09bK
AMAZING!

$ludge
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

Black Stuff wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am
Yep, always good sludge
I have to agree with that as well. A shame it is that I got kicked out of Vinnie's official Facebook group, not that I would have paid $200 to stay in it.