GHETTO ANIMALS w/ GUNS ... Try to Rob Gym Owner, of his Rolex, Pistol Whip him, leave with Nothing!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

GHETTO ANIMALS w/ GUNS ... Try to Rob Gym Owner, of his Rolex, Pistol Whip him, leave with Nothing!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

F#@k these animals... all of them... total pieces of sh!t!

Broad daylight on Sunset Strip in Hollywood, the guy is with his Dog, and a Coffee, when 3 Thugs jump out of a car with Hoodies on and Guns drawn!

The video is scary.. the guy could have died there... but... he survived and they got nothing!

Also.. the dude is JACKED as F#@k.. no gun & 1-on-1... they might have been hospitalized!

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w36l_ILwtDA

Chalk one up for the good guys!

$tEvil
JackieDaytona
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Re: GHETTO ANIMALS w/ GUNS ... Try to Rob Gym Owner, of his Rolex, Pistol Whip him, leave with Nothing!

Post by JackieDaytona »

Cunts. Assholes. Fuckheads. Dipshits. Idiots. Fuckholes. Dummies. Bag of hammers. Cocks. Douche Canoes. Douchewad. Douche...lots of options, really. Fucklords. Jerkoffs. Jagoffs. Pussies. Rectal Warts. Rectal Seman Splooges. Grapes. Troglodytes. Stupidheads.

These are just some of the words that could be used to describe people. For example, "these fucksticks tried to rob this gym owner of his Rolex." As opposed to "Ghetto Animals." I mean, how do you know they're from the ghetto? Lots of people rob others and don't live in the ghetto. These guys were wearing masks and had their legs and arms covered and you couldn't even see their skin, at least from the video. My first thought isn't "ghetto animals" when I see that video. I see criminals and pieces of shit. And even if they were black, "ghetto animals" isn't the term to use. Just because it's not the n-word doesn't mean it's not racist. If you don't see why this is racist in 2024, I don't know what to tell you.
Lover, fighter, songbird, regular human bartender, friend.
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: GHETTO ANIMALS w/ GUNS ... Try to Rob Gym Owner, of his Rolex, Pistol Whip him, leave with Nothing!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

JackieDaytona wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 am Cunts. Assholes. Fuckheads. Dipshits. Idiots. Fuckholes. Dummies. Bag of hammers. Cocks. Douche Canoes. Douchewad. Douche...lots of options, really. Fucklords. Jerkoffs. Jagoffs. Pussies. Rectal Warts. Rectal Seman Splooges. Grapes. Troglodytes. Stupidheads.

These are just some of the words that could be used to describe people. For example, "these fucksticks tried to rob this gym owner of his Rolex." As opposed to "Ghetto Animals." I mean, how do you know they're from the ghetto? Lots of people rob others and don't live in the ghetto. These guys were wearing masks and had their legs and arms covered and you couldn't even see their skin, at least from the video. My first thought isn't "ghetto animals" when I see that video. I see criminals and pieces of shit. And even if they were black, "ghetto animals" isn't the term to use. Just because it's not the n-word doesn't mean it's not racist. If you don't see why this is racist in 2024, I don't know what to tell you.
"""""Dummies""""""

What grade are you in, 3rd?

Of course you are offended.

$tEvil
JackieDaytona

Post by JackieDaytona »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:08 am
JackieDaytona wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 am Cunts. Assholes. Fuckheads. Dipshits. Idiots. Fuckholes. Dummies. Bag of hammers. Cocks. Douche Canoes. Douchewad. Douche...lots of options, really. Fucklords. Jerkoffs. Jagoffs. Pussies. Rectal Warts. Rectal Seman Splooges. Grapes. Troglodytes. Stupidheads.

"""""Dummies""""""

$tEvil
I was giving you the wide arrange of options from dummies to troglodytes.

But yeah, I'm one of those cunty people who are offended by racism! What a killjoy I am. Sorry 'bout that! If only there was someway for me to turn my clock back 100 years!
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

JackieDaytona wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:24 am

"""""Dummies""""""

$tEvil

But yeah, I'm one of those cunty people who are offended by racism! What a killjoy I am. Sorry 'bout that! If only there was someway for me to turn my clock back 100 years!

So, saying someone is "Ghetto" is now racist?

$tEvil
JackieDaytona

Post by JackieDaytona »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:04 pm

"""""Dummies""""""

$tEvil

$tEvil
Coming from a blue eyed blond white guy? Well it's not a term of endearment. And put "Animals" at the end of it so it's "Ghetto Animals" and it what some people might call problematic!

I'm not the first person who has pointed out that you've said something racist. If people keep bringing that up, maybe don't think it's everybody else who has the problem. There are a plethora of words to use to insult somebody that aren't racial, sexist, or homophobic. It's really not that hard. Or just keep doing you, and let people get tired of that, and then business slows down around here.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

JackieDaytona wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:28 pm

$tEvil
Coming from a blue eyed blond white guy? Well it's not a term of endearment. And put "Animals" at the end of it so it's "Ghetto Animals" and it what some people might call problematic!

I'm not the first person who has pointed out that you've said something racist. If people keep bringing that up, maybe don't think it's everybody else who has the problem. There are a plethora of words to use to insult somebody that aren't racial, sexist, or homophobic. It's really not that hard. Or just keep doing you, and let people get tired of that, and then business slows down around here.

He ain't the LA Times, that's for sure.
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

$tEvil

The only person to type the words, "r@ci@l" "sl#r" "h*m*ph*bic" "s3xist" and "n-w*rd" in this thread... was you.

For the record...

And it's really simple... you don't like my board, or what I say... feel free to go elsewhere.

I mean, why support a person's outlet, who you seem so strongly to disagree with?

Or, are you a little attention whore?

$tEvil :D
JackieDaytona

Post by JackieDaytona »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:39 pm

$tEvil

The only person to type the words, "r@ci@l" "sl#r" "h*m*ph*bic" "s3xist" and "n-w*rd" in this thread... was you.

For the record...

And it's really simple... you don't like my board, or what I say... feel free to go elsewhere.

I mean, why support a person's outlet, who you seem so strongly to disagree with?

Attention whore? I'm not the one making posts asking if people like me or hate me. I also haven't posted on here since December. I thought I'd drop in to see if anything has changed and the LOL is on me because it hasn't. So you are right, I don't need to support this place. Let me make like an airport and announce my departure. Bat!
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

JackieDaytona wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:57 pm

For the record...

Attention whore? I'm not the one making posts asking if people like me or hate me. I also haven't posted on here since December. I thought I'd drop in to see if anything has changed and the LOL is on me because it hasn't. So you are right, I don't need to support this place. Let me make like an airport and announce my departure. Bat!
Don't leave yet... it's clear... we have a connection!

Honestly... I am starting like you more now... Are you feeling the same?

We're def hitting it off... let's chat more... shoot me your digits... I am feeling we have a special bond... hoping you agree.

#cantwait

$tEvil
gtshark1
Headlining Clubs

Post by gtshark1 »

JackieDaytona wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:28 pm I'm not the first person who has pointed out that you've said something racist. If people keep bringing that up, maybe don't think it's everybody else who has the problem.
Many people agree with the CEO's choice of words and don't think he's racist. Therefore by your logic, he's not racist.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

That phrase has been a racist dog whistle for, oh, I don't know, 35 years or so at least...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
gtshark1
Headlining Clubs

Post by gtshark1 »

Racist Animal!
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

Motherfuck him and John Wayne
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

ijwthstd wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:33 pm
John Wayne I understand, he was a delusional piece of sh*t. Why the King?
Rocker4Real
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Rocker4Real »

Our local PD released one of those officer shootings on Facebook today. This guy gave a false ID. They told him to get out, saw he had a gun and he got shot.
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by aznsquirt »

JackieDaytona wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 am These are just some of the words that could be used to describe people. For example, "these fucksticks tried to rob this gym owner of his Rolex." As opposed to "Ghetto Animals." I mean, how do you know they're from the ghetto? Lots of people rob others and don't live in the ghetto. These guys were wearing masks and had their legs and arms covered and you couldn't even see their skin, at least from the video. My first thought isn't "ghetto animals" when I see that video. I see criminals and pieces of shit. And even if they were black, "ghetto animals" isn't the term to use. Just because it's not the n-word doesn't mean it's not racist. If you don't see why this is racist in 2024, I don't know what to tell you.
If assuming their background is purely based on racism, you should have no problems putting up some money for a wager on the background of the perpetrators, right? We can decide what "from the ghetto" means, and obviously it'll only be paid out if they're found/identified.

Since only a small percentage of people are "from the ghetto", you'll be getting the best of it in a big way, yeah? Seems like a no-brainer for you. Let me know.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

aznsquirt wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:15 pm
JackieDaytona wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 am These are just some of the words that could be used to describe people. For example, "these fucksticks tried to rob this gym owner of his Rolex." As opposed to "Ghetto Animals." I mean, how do you know they're from the ghetto? Lots of people rob others and don't live in the ghetto. These guys were wearing masks and had their legs and arms covered and you couldn't even see their skin, at least from the video. My first thought isn't "ghetto animals" when I see that video. I see criminals and pieces of shit. And even if they were black, "ghetto animals" isn't the term to use. Just because it's not the n-word doesn't mean it's not racist. If you don't see why this is racist in 2024, I don't know what to tell you.
If assuming their background is purely based on racism, you should have no problems putting up some money for a wager on the background of the perpetrators, right? We can decide what "from the ghetto" means, and obviously it'll only be paid out if they're found/identified.

Since only a small percentage of people are "from the ghetto", you'll be getting the best of it in a big way, yeah? Seems like a no-brainer for you. Let me know.
What does "from the ghetto mean"?
Here's a sample picture from a ghetto:
Is this what you mean?
ImageImage
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:40 am
aznsquirt wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:15 pm

What does "from the ghetto mean"?
Here's a sample picture from a ghetto:
Is this what you mean?
A reference to the Warsaw ghetto perhaps?
AlexVonHaig
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AlexVonHaig »

When someone can find racism, sexism, white privilege, homophobia or other nonsense in much of what they read, they are pointing out their own shortcomings more than those of others.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

AlexVonHaig wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:32 pm When someone can find racism, sexism, white privilege, homophobia or other nonsense in much of what they read, they are pointing out their own shortcomings more than those of others.
I know you are, but what am I? Thanks for dropping some science on us, Pee Wee.
ImageImage
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:22 pm
JackieDaytona wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:57 pm

For the record...

Don't leave yet... it's clear... we have a connection!

Honestly... I am starting like you more now... Are you feeling the same?

We're def hitting it off... let's chat more... shoot me your digits... I am feeling we have a special bond... hoping you agree.

#cantwait

$tEvil
it’s just a descriptor.
If the ceo said ‘white trailer trash’ I’d know instantly what he meant.

If he said middle aged virtue signaling white dude feigns outrage, that paints a picture, too
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

ijwthstd wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:33 pm
Bravo. Posts like this are why I still come here.
Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:36 pm John Wayne I understand, he was a delusional piece of sh*t. Why the King?
And, this too. :lol:
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.