NUDE WOMAN in a FIGHT ... Live, middle of the day on Venice Beach, Raw AF, strutting around with Caveman Club!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

NUDE WOMAN in a FIGHT ... Live, middle of the day on Venice Beach, Raw AF, strutting around with Caveman Club!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I gotta admit... even though blurred, and clearly a Mess, she's got a Hot body!

People all around, filming and the insanity continues in California!

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny85zo8f66I

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwIFWSFzrqw

$tEvil :shock:
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: NUDE WOMAN in a FIGHT ... Live, middle of the day on Venice Beach, Raw AF, strutting around with Caveman Club!

Post by daveg »

That looks like the famous crazy homeless chick Daisy.

She's definitely the hottest homeless person around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaC0pT1 ... ceGallerie
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: NUDE WOMAN in a FIGHT ... Live, middle of the day on Venice Beach, Raw AF, strutting around with Caveman Club!

Post by EzyRider »

I saw this yesterday, chick is impressive, I'd pick her for my dodgeball team for sure!

Seems like some Florida type shiznit, but Venice has been nuts for, maybe forever?
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

daveg wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:12 am That looks like the famous crazy homeless chick Daisy.

I’ve read Daisy is acting? Pretty wild stuff, I know she lost her kids or something.
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

I meannn, where does CEO get this stuff? Is there a specific channel for housewives to watch so they can go: "Oh, dear! Society! Society!" or something?
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Sleek wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:15 pm I meannn, where does CEO get this stuff? Is there a specific channel for housewives to watch so they can go: "Oh, dear! Society! Society!" or something?
This is the NORMAL News in Los Angeles... lol. #true

$tEvil
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Who watches the news?

Housewives.

To be fair, I get most of my news from listening to NPR in the car, so it is all world events, politics, economics, etc. and 0% NUDE WOMAN IN FIGHT ON THE BEACH!

EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

Sleek wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:26 pm Who watches the news?

Housewives.

To be fair, I get most of my news from listening to NPR in the car, so it is all world events, politics, economics, etc. and 0% NUDE WOMAN IN FIGHT ON THE BEACH!
Try the New York Post, that's where I saw it. It's my nighttime read before bed now, very entertaining!
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

No.

Nobodyspecial
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by Nobodyspecial »

daveg wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:12 am That looks like the famous crazy homeless chick Daisy.

Looks like she has an absolutely spectacular rack!!
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Wasn't there a Baywatch episode like this? Donna D'Errico running around naked causing a distraction while her boyfriend steals.

There's a crazy lady here that runs around naked and shouting at invisible people but of course she's not someone you'd want to see. They even had her on the cover of the Willamette Week once.
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

Sleek wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:26 pm Who watches the news?

Housewives.

NPR lol
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Eat my shit, butt boy.Look at that, right in the middle, highly reliable and just a little left of center. Like me.

DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

LOL
Black Stuff

Post by Black Stuff »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:08 pm
Sleek wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:15 pm I meannn, where does CEO get this stuff? Is there a specific channel for housewives to watch so they can go: "Oh, dear! Society! Society!" or something?

$tEvil
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The power of Sludge compels you.
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

Lol, that chart is fucking ridiculous.
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

The one thing that has always just made me shake my head, is everyone including kids can see and hear about all the horrible sick things humans can do to each other. Yet, let little johnny see a boob, or a naked female, and everyone looses there fucking minds.

Yea, let the kids hear about what some truly sick fuckers do to kids,but for the love of god, dont let them see a naked human being. Fuck, that may scare them for life. Jesus, the human race deserves a nice Zombie Virus. Common sense is just a thing of the past. Now we have dudes, telling everyone there chicks, and to top it off, they are allowed to compete against females in female sports. Hey, bob says he is a chick, so lets let him box females. Hey even better yet, lets let them fight females in MMA, or in judo competitions. Thats a great idea, nothing bad can happen from that can that, right??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The human race has become just a special kind of stupid. I just saw how this female swimmer has had to tell politicians, and other people how letting some guy, that was a guy up to about a year or two ago and sucked as a male swimmer,and now says he is a female, has not only been allowed to compete against females, fuck, they let this dude change in the same locker room as females. She has to explain how wrong on so many levels this is, and at the same time, other people are screaming, hey there is nothing wrong with that. Its just fine. Jesus fucking Christ. Just when you think you have seen the worst of people being stupid, someone says, hold my beer, I can top that. Now this chick, that used to be a dude, is suing to let him or her compete in the Olympics. It truly would not shock me if some judge says, well ok, you can compete against females.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:08 pm

$tEvil
Super normal. Most of it doesn't even make the news.
My office building is next door to a fairly famous Mexican restaurant in Sherman Oaks.
I have seen the craziest shit go down on this corner.
Just in December, this homeless dude was yelling and screaming obscenities at no one on the corner. He slammed his shopping cart into the restaurants Christmas display, then picked up Santa and tossed him into Ventura Blvd.
My office neighbor and I came out to see what was going on. It was crazy.
When I went back inside I noticed it was 2:50. When I left work at 3:30, that's when LAPD pulled up. :roll:

A couple of summers ago, around 9:00 AM, this woman was power walking, from the back alley, through our parking lot, onto Ventura Blvd...BUTT ASS NAKED! I felt I should have called somebody, or something. But I'm pretty sure she didn't get too far up the street before someone called the police. I hope she got the help she obviously needed.
Earl Skakel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Earl Skakel »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:08 am I gotta admit... even though blurred, and clearly a Mess, she's got a Hot body!

People all around, filming and the insanity continues in California!

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny85zo8f66I

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwIFWSFzrqw

$tEvil :shock:
That's someones daughter asshole. By the way I just squirted all over my keyboard.
The Inappropriate Earl Podcast is on Itunes or Soundcloud
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ina ... 96362?mt=2
https://soundcloud.com/inappropriate-earl
http://www.twitter.com/earlskakel
New comedy album out on Itunes under Earl Skakel