WOLFGANG VAN HALEN On DAVID LEE ROTH's Disparaging Comments: Hes bald andhas a beer belly.

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

WOLFGANG VAN HALEN On DAVID LEE ROTH's Disparaging Comments: Hes bald andhas a beer belly.

Post by maninblack »

Wolfgang Van Halen has responded to the disparaging comments that David Lee Roth has made about him. He said 'You Have To Take What He Says With A Grain Of Salt'. "I guess I'm honored he even thinks about me as much as he seems to. I guess you have to take what he says with a grain of salt considering he also said that he wrote [Eddie Van Halen's classic instrumental] 'Eruption' and came up with the Frankenstein [red-white-and-black-striped pattern Eddie Van Halen made famous on his guitar]… He said he wrote all the solos that Dad wrote." more here at this link

https://blabbermouth.net/news/wolfgang- ... in-of-salt
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: WOLFGANG VAN HALEN On DAVID LEE ROTH's Disparaging Comments: Hes bald andhas a beer belly.

Post by HueyRamone »

Wolfgang's not bald.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: WOLFGANG VAN HALEN On DAVID LEE ROTH's Disparaging Comments: Hes bald andhas a beer belly.

Post by maninblack »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:46 am Wolfgang's not bald.
He said it about Roth.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

maninblack wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:47 am
He said it about Roth.
Where
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

OK I might have read that bit wrong, Ive been smokin weed all day, but the rest is true, read the link.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

maninblack wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:51 am OK I might have read that bit wrong, Ive been smokin weed all day, but the rest is true, read the link.
What do you mean, the rest is true?

Didnt say he was bald.

Didnt say he has a beer belly.

This just in: "Paul Stanley said Ace could never keep up with him booze-wise, but was always the better singer"
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:56 am
maninblack wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:51 am OK I might have read that bit wrong, Ive been smokin weed all day, but the rest is true, read the link.
What do you mean, the rest is true?

Didnt say he was bald.

Didnt say he has a beer belly.

This just in: "Paul Stanley said Ace could never keep up with him booze-wise, but was always the better singer"
I never had paul down as a singer, I am surprised at that.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

The rotundity of his belly is not due to beer.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Rocker4Real
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Rocker4Real »

Maybe he should focus on his Mammoth tour rather than crapping out things like this in the media.
Ozzy Stradlin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

I’ve heard Roth come up with some lofty claims, but I’ve never heard him say that he came up with “Eruption.”
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

How dare you blame weed for this.
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Wolfie bride pussy is bald- he has never seen it
“ my 7 Pizza Hut pizzas have arrived!!! Thanks Moms 🍕 🍕 🍕 🍕 🍕 🍕 🍕
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:44 am Wolfie bride pussy is bald- he has never seen it
Neither has the sun.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Nibbler
Forming a Band

Post by Nibbler »

Post less.
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

Strawman Van Halen.

Roth never said he wrote Eruption but he did say he helped arrange the solos on the first album.

The guitar stripes were stolen from another guy who was doing it on the strip a few years before Ed. I have no doubt that Roth helped Ed paint the first one, which is what he said.

THAT FUCKIN’ KID!!
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Post by LSD69 »

Please try and get off of the weed.

It's not good for you.

Try and eat some Twinkies. :mrgreen:
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Odd how a virtuoso guitar player like Wolfie would confuse structuring and writing a guitar solo.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

The hilarious thing is that DLR does in fact having writing credits on Eruption. Dave should post a picture of it.
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

BernieTaupson wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:49 pm Strawman Van Halen.

Roth never said he wrote Eruption but he did say he helped arrange the solos on the first album.

The guitar stripes were stolen from another guy who was doing it on the strip a few years before Ed. I have no doubt that Roth helped Ed paint the first one, which is what he said.

THAT FUCKIN’ KID!!
That schlemiel of a kid....I can just picture Larry David saying it :-)