WHERE ARE THE DRUGS B!TCH? ... Great White's Audie Desbrow, spills the bands on Jack, Jail, Drugs & RnR!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

WHERE ARE THE DRUGS B!TCH? ... Great White's Audie Desbrow, spills the bands on Jack, Jail, Drugs & RnR!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Ha... "Where is the coke?" and the chick goes to the fridge, "We don't have any coke!" and Jack Russell says: "I mean drugs bitch!"

Hahahahaha

This is actually pretty damn good...

Audie Desbrow, talks about Drugs, Jail, Jack Russell and Rock N' Roll!

80's Recycle Bin, interview with Great White drummer Audie Desbrow!

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on-OYGZBsPc

$tEvil
Rocker4Real
Opening Act in Local Bars

Re: WHERE ARE THE DRUGS B!TCH? ... Great White's Audie Desbrow, spills the bands on Jack, Jail, Drugs & RnR!

Post by Rocker4Real »

I remember Axl told a story about Jack convincing a guy to snort a fly.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: WHERE ARE THE DRUGS B!TCH? ... Great White's Audie Desbrow, spills the bands on Jack, Jail, Drugs & RnR!

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

I don't know why he snorted a fly.
Perhaps he'll die.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Maybe cant stand up now, but was living the life back in the day!

(No actual nudity, dont get mad and ban me, if you want me to take it down i will)
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?