Deluded fan gives Gene a gift LOL

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Grand Classic
Wannabe Rocker

Deluded fan gives Gene a gift LOL

Post by Grand Classic »

rockker
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Re: Deluded fan gives Gene a gift LOL

Post by rockker »

Wooooo I was there
Kiss fans are like old men at the strip club. We know we're getting bilked but give 'em our money anyway. - Danko Jones
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BernieTaupson »

Reminds me of that documentary from the 90s when the kid gave Paul a plaque at the convention and Paul just left it on the stage. Couldn’t even bother taking it backstage to throw away. I don’t know what the fans expect when they give them this crap. They think they’re going to take it home to their massive mansions and put it on display?
Last edited by BernieTaupson on Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

BernieTaupson wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:17 pm Reminds me of that documentary from the 90s when the kid gave Paul a plaque at the convention and Paul just left it on the stage. Couldn’t even bother taking it backstage to throw away.
I saw that doc recently. He did take it off stage, he just threw it right in the trash and the family walked by and saw it!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Honestly, that kind of thing is on the deluded fans. If I were a major celebrity, I wouldn’t take anything from anyone since there are so many crazies.
kanister
Headlining Clubs

Post by kanister »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:19 pm
BernieTaupson wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:17 pm Reminds me of that documentary from the 90s when the kid gave Paul a plaque at the convention and Paul just left it on the stage. Couldn’t even bother taking it backstage to throw away.
I saw that doc recently. He did take it off stage, he just threw it right in the trash and the family walked by and saw it!
Pretty awful.

Which doc was this? Kiss Loves You?