3/4 Trixter Reunion

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

greengoblinrulz
Headlining Clubs

3/4 Trixter Reunion

Post by greengoblinrulz »

Last night in Glendale AZ (Phoenix), original singer Pete Loran jumped up with Trixter for final 3 songs
First time in 7 years Pete’s played with Steve/PJ

Human Era
Surrender
Give it to me good
Rocker4Real
Opening Act in Local Bars

Re: 3/4 Trixter Reunion

Post by Rocker4Real »

That's a legit reunion. Good for them.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Surrender is better ballad than anything below average Tesla ever did

Good times calling and voting for Surrender on Dial MTV
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Did Pete fall into money somehow? He seems to be doing really well for playing in a cover band in AZ.

I think these 3 guys still get along. Pete would just rather take pictures of himself in his pool in Arizona than do mini tours with Trixter.

https://www.instagram.com/pete_loran/

Not sure exactly what happened with the drummer. I think he went crazy during the pandemic.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
Rocker4Real

Post by Rocker4Real »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:59 am Did Pete fall into money somehow? He seems to be doing really well for playing in a cover band in AZ.

I think these 3 guys still get along. Pete would just rather take pictures of himself in his pool in Arizona than do mini tours with Trixter.

Not sure exactly what happened with the drummer. I think he went crazy during the pandemic.
Yeah. He went country and started his own brand of vodka. https://markgusscottusa.wixsite.com/music
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Rocker4Real wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:06 am
DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:59 am Did Pete fall into money somehow? He seems to be doing really well for playing in a cover band in AZ.

Yeah. He went country and started his own brand of vodka. https://markgusscottusa.wixsite.com/music
This is what happens when people spend too much time alone.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

No Mark “Gus” Scott - No Trixter!

FUCK SCAB TRIXTER!!!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

isn't Loran one of those wacky conspiracy theory nuts like that fat, trumpet playing fuck, Gus?
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Nobody gave a fuck about Gus being in the bad anyway. Easily replaceable. No reason why the remaining 3 couldn’t pick up a bunch of dates after being off the scene for quite a while now.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by REO Cokewagon »

fuck Trixter
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:33 am Surrender is better ballad than anything below average Tesla ever did

I’m not sure whether to dive straight into the Betty White with you and start snorting lines or laugh my ass off and heckle you.

I don’t think I can say with a straight face that Surrender is better than Love Song, Song and Emotion, The Way It Is and Paradise. I will say that I enjoyed Trixter live more than I ever did Tesla.
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

REO Cokewagon wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:31 pm fuck Trixter
:lol:
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Rocker4Real wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:06 am

He ended up on an episode of Dateline a few years ago as some shady side character. He might've been a lawyer at one point. I don't care enough to look it up.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
HoldenSSV
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by HoldenSSV »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:42 am
LAglamrocker wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:33 am Surrender is better ballad than anything below average Tesla ever did

Good times calling and voting for Surrender on Dial MTV.
I’m not sure whether to dive straight into the Betty White with you and start snorting lines or laugh my ass off and heckle you.

I don’t think I can say with a straight face that Surrender is better than Love Song, Song and Emotion, The Way It Is and Paradise. I will say that I enjoyed Trixter live more than I ever did Tesla.
Cut him some slack, his Speak-n-Spell probably needs a new battery..
"Copying off of one person is called plagiarism.
Copying off of ten people is called research."
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Rocker4Real

Post by Rocker4Real »

An interesting comparison between Trixter and Tesla is that they were both signed before they had enough quality material for their first album. Tesla (or City Kidd) was mostly a cover band in the Sacramento area. In Trixter's case, take a look at the amount of outside writers on their first album.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

HoldenSSV wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:01 am

Good times calling and voting for Surrender on Dial MTV.

Cut him some slack, his Speak-n-Spell probably needs a new battery..
:lol:
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Tesla the band sounds like Tesla truck with flat tire
Tesla the band looks like an unhealthy cactus
Tesla the pool looks like rundown sewer in Sacramento

Rockin’ Horse needed more votes besides mine
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
greengoblinrulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by greengoblinrulz »

Rocker4Real wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:45 am An interesting comparison between Trixter and Tesla is that they were both signed before they had enough quality material for their first album. Tesla (or City Kidd) was mostly a cover band in the Sacramento area. In Trixter's case, take a look at the amount of outside writers on their first album.
The outside writers were their producers on first album, Jim & Bill Wray
Steve had writing credit on every song
Rocker4Real

Post by Rocker4Real »

greengoblinrulz wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:45 am
Rocker4Real wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:45 am An interesting comparison between Trixter and Tesla is that they were both signed before they had enough quality material for their first album. Tesla (or City Kidd) was mostly a cover band in the Sacramento area. In Trixter's case, take a look at the amount of outside writers on their first album.
A producer is still an outside writer. At least they list it in the liner notes. Many producers ghost write and you wont know unless you look up the publishing information.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Rocker4Real wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:51 am
greengoblinrulz wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:45 am
A producer is still an outside writer. At least they list it in the liner notes. Many producers ghost write and you wont know unless you look up the publishing information.

Historically speaking, producers (among others) took writing credit and got publishing points when they did nothing to deserve it. See Allen Klein for an example.

Jim and Bill who? Never heard of them. I have heard of Jim Barton.
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

ParaDime77 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:51 pm Nobody gave a fuck about Gus being in the bad anyway. Easily replaceable. No reason why the remaining 3 couldn’t pick up a bunch of dates after being off the scene for quite a while now.
You ^ better watch your god damn mouth, Mark "Gus" Scott is the fucking "heart and soul" of Trixter!!!!!

Seriously though, I thought? the "issue" was that Mark "Gus" Scott thought they should be trying build some momentum/tour behind their newer Frontiers releases (which BTW are 100x better albums than their debut and "Hear".), as oppose to an occasional one off gig, and/or all of Steve and PJ''s side projects.
ALMOSTsaved
Headlining Clubs

Post by ALMOSTsaved »

Did they play "10,000 Volts?"
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by aznsquirt »

If that comparison threw you for a loop, just wait until LAglamrocker starts comparing the Roxy Blue live album to the time Kane performed in WCW as Bruiser Mastino.