Jeff Duncan - Armored Saint

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RaceFan3
Debut Album Goes Gold

Jeff Duncan - Armored Saint

Post by RaceFan3 »

'Saint gets some deserved love around here, and Decline of Western Civ II does too for many reasons, but what about a bridge gapper for both...Mr. Jeff Duncan?

No bullshit...you think he's a good guitarist/backup vocalist/band guy or no?

Dude went from Odin to Armored Saint so as far as career moves it was a pretty good one. IMHO...big Jeff Duncan fan. Good player, serves the tunes, never heard bad shit about him....

Sludge off.
*I kinda want a new screenname. Seriously. I barely watch racing anymore. :x
Ozzy Stradlin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Jeff Duncan - Armored Saint

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

RaceFan3 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:16 pm 'Saint gets some deserved love around here, and Decline of Western Civ II does too for many reasons, but what about a bridge gapper for both...Mr. Jeff Duncan?

Dude went from Odin to Lostboys to Armored Saint so as far as career moves it was a pretty good one. IMHO...big Jeff Duncan fan. Good player, serves the tunes, never heard bad shit about him....

Sludge off.
Fixed. Have you heard these guys yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87onZHrZH94
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Ozzy Stradlin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

dmbrocker wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:20 pm
RaceFan3 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:16 pm 'Saint gets some deserved love around here, and Decline of Western Civ II does too for many reasons, but what about a bridge gapper for both...Mr. Jeff Duncan?

Dude went from Odin to Lostboys to Armored Saint so as far as career moves it was a pretty good one. IMHO...big Jeff Duncan fan. Good player, serves the tunes, never heard bad shit about him....

Sludge off.

That album is actually quite good, for the most part.
RaceFan3
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by RaceFan3 »

dmbrocker wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:20 pm

Sludge off.

Maybe its just me after a shitton of beer today, but...thats a surprisingly good song
*I kinda want a new screenname. Seriously. I barely watch racing anymore. :x
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Odin were lame but the Saint are cool and I’ve always liked Jeff. He slips onstage in the Metal Years and almost takes out most of his band but does a gallant save and plays on. Much respect for that alone. All these years later it makes me laugh and salute him at the same time. I also appreciate Jeff when he did his 20 Q’s on here. He said something about how he didn’t understand why so many Hollywood musicians pretended they hated the scene when they were part of the scene. I have mucho respect for Jeff. He’s a good musician, seems genuine and not egocentric like so many of his Hollywood peers.
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Jeff Duncan is a GOOD guy, a NICE guy...

We've never hung out... but we've been around each other for years, at various points.

Can't stress enough... a VERY good guy from what I know!

$tEvil
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by LovePowerFromTheMamaHead »

Don't forget about DC 4
ROADHEAD wrote:No, the book is live. I can see guys holding guitars in it. It's a live book.
DeathCurse wrote:A guy like Mamahead couldn't inspire anyone to hand over 5 bucks. He's not a douche, he's not awesome. He's just here.
jaxjaguar
Forming a Band

Post by jaxjaguar »

It was Jeff who took myself and some other fans backstage to meet Armored Saint. Jeff and the band couldn’t have been any nicer. DC4 have some good songs too, Electric Ministry, XXX and 25 to Life come to mind.