BACK-PEDAL … Bobby Blotzer posts follow-up “Clarifying” his recent Juan Croucier comments

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

BACK-PEDAL … Bobby Blotzer posts follow-up “Clarifying” his recent Juan Croucier comments

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

BACK-PEDAL …
Bobby Blotzer posts follow-up “Clarifying” his recent Juan Croucier comments
#bobbyblotzer #backpedal #ratt #juancroucier #stephenpearcy #warrendemartini #robbincrosby #roundandround #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/back-pedal-bobby ... -comments/

$ludge
Ozzy Stradlin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: BACK-PEDAL … Bobby Blotzer posts follow-up “Clarifying” his recent Juan Croucier comments

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

Reading his “writing” will make you lose a brain cell or two.
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: BACK-PEDAL … Bobby Blotzer posts follow-up “Clarifying” his recent Juan Croucier comments

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Ozzy Stradlin wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am Reading his “writing” will make you lose a brain cell or two.
Bobby Blotzer is one of the most arrogant guys in Rock!

$tEvil
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

Gueas the jackass sobered up?
The power of Sludge compels you.
Charles Bukaki

Post by Charles Bukaki »

Ozzy Stradlin wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am Reading his “writing” will make you lose a brain cell or two.
More like a couple IQ points.

The fact that the rest of the guys Ratt reunited just to spite this clown when he tried to hijack the name says everything about what kind of world class asshole he must be. We know this already of course and he continues to prove it on a semi regular basis.
Ozzy Stradlin

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

Charles Bukaki wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 pm
More like a couple IQ points.

The fact that the rest of the guys Ratt reunited just to spite this clown when he tried to hijack the name says everything about what kind of world class asshole he must be. We know this already of course and he continues to prove it on a semi regular basis.
Not only that - but they sounded a lot better with DeGrasso behind the kit.
kingbrian74

Post by kingbrian74 »

I read his book because I was curious about his warped sense of reality.

Clearly it wasn't written by him, as he can't seem to write a sentence to save his life.

But I do think that Juan has to stop using the dumb 'the other voice of Ratt' tagline. Ratt had one voice. I have never heard anyone talk about the background vocals in Ratt. Ratt is Stephen's voice.
LAglamrocker

Re: BACK-PEDAL … Bobby Blotzer posts follow-up “Clarifying” his recent Juan Croucier commentsg

Post by LAglamrocker »

I want a Ratt -2025 tour
All 3 Ratt time slots

Tuff- 6:30-7:00
Blotzer Ratt-730- 8:30
Juan Ratt -9:00- 10:00
Pearcy 10:30- 12:00
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
kevind2112

Post by kevind2112 »

Jesus... I got an ice cream headache reading that...
"Like I said, you don’t need to go to church to be a Christian. If you go to Taco Bell, that doesn’t make you a taco." - Justin Bieber
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

I’d like to see Stephen, Juan and Warren go out with a second 80s guitarist and an 80s drummer. That’s probably too big of an ask.
REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by REO Cokewagon »

Fuck that fat asshole
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:16 pm I’d like to see Stephen, Juan and Warren go out with a second 80s guitarist and an 80s drummer. That’s probably too big of an ask.
That's an ideal scenario.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

skinni wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:52 pm
Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:16 pm I’d like to see Stephen, Juan and Warren go out with a second 80s guitarist and an 80s drummer. That’s probably too big of an ask.
Warren's pretty much given up on Ratt, though. And all that Mars Candy inheritence money pretty much ensures that he won't need them for a long time to come.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
nuno_cherone
Playing Frat Parties

Post by nuno_cherone »

This is more from “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Bobby Blotz!
"Nothing's perfect except God and a California sunset."
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

dmbrocker wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:00 pm
Warren's pretty much given up on Ratt, though. And all that Mars Candy inheritence money pretty much ensures that he won't need them for a long time to come.
This has be debunked more that wearing masks saved lives
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

AlexVonHaig wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:31 am
dmbrocker wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:00 pm

This has be debunked more that wearing masks saved lives
At least once, which is more than zero.
ImageImage