2026 ... Skid Row returns with Sebastian Bach, a full 30 years after their split...? Well...

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: 2026 ... Skid Row returns with Sebastian Bach, a full 30 years after their split...? Well...

Post by Fat_Elvis »

curryboy wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm Bach will not be back. The skid row guys hate him with a passion and will never entertain the idea.
True.
No one is asking for a skid row reunion.
Except for Skid Row fans.
JamesHetfieldsAcneScars
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: 2026 ... Skid Row returns with Sebastian Bach, a full 30 years after their split...? Well...

Post by JamesHetfieldsAcneScars »

So how many singers are they up to now? I've lost count.
Rocker4Real
Recording Your Demo

Post by Rocker4Real »

JamesHetfieldsAcneScars wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:28 pm So how many singers are they up to now? I've lost count.
Only three, since Bach, have been on official releases...unless you count the digital 18 and Life with Harnell. Technically, Matt Fallon could be included if it's based on live gigs.
Metal Heart
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Metal Heart »

Bach is an insufferable man child. To make matters worse, he is fat, ugly and doesn't sing that well anymore. Skid Row doesn't want to deal with that. Life is too short to willingly place yourself into toxic situations. I doubt the money difference between a Bach fronted Skid Row and some random singer fronted Skid Row would make much of a difference to their bottom line. Skid Row will still play Chuckles Bar and Grill in Iowa with, or without Bach.
"Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way." - Axl Rose
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Bach doesn’t need them- rather see him with Hang On Lucy guy

A reunion show at Kia Forum could be booked easy
They do this then Tesla calls and begs for an opening slot

Only problem would be setlist
Bach would want to do most of songs from the Erik-Row “ momentum “ era :lol:
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

If they did reunite, will they make Bach sing “The Gang’s All Here”? I don’t think we will see Bach leading this band unless there is a major amount of money put up by a promotion. Possibly an opening slot for Guns. For years Dokken said never again, then a Japanese tour with major cash changed all that. Money Talks!!
Just a regular guy who likes Metal
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Anthrax442 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am I'm sure this is old news, but I didn't realize until yesterday the reason why they broke up in the first place (or at least the cited one).

Bach goes and gets Skid Row booked as the opener for KISS on their big reunion tour in 96, and the rest of the guys give him the "Fuck no, we're Skid Row, we're too big to open for other bands".

Then, four years later, guess who's opening for KISS (and Ted Nugent)? That's right, the same guys.

Shit talk Bach all you want, I'm sure he deserves it, but THAT is fucking Karma.

I saw that tour. I thought it was a bullsh*t and d*ck move by the band. Johnny and Phil were miserably underwhelming. Ted was more annoying than I’ve ever seen Bach be. KISS was worth it but I woulda appreciated some different openers like some oldies acts like Cinderella or new acts at the time like Buckcherry and Hair of The Dog.

All the Skid guys are well past their prime but they aren’t the same without Sebastian, I say that as ZP and Erik fan. Johnny was low rent and Tony didn’t fit even though I thought he would in the beginning.