Did DMT For The First Time. WOW!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Ryan81
Headlining Clubs

Did DMT For The First Time. WOW!

Post by Ryan81 »

Not to go Joe Rogan on everybody, but has anybody here done DMT? HOLY SHIT that stuff is WILD! I avoid hallucinogens like the plague because back when I was 19 and 20 (28 years ago) I did acid and mushrooms several times and hated it. I could never enjoy the trip. I would get horrible feelings of guilt and that was back when I was doing good in college and had a very good job for my age. Now that I am a junkie who still lives with my parents at 47 years of age I can almost guarantee I would have a complete breakdown if I did either of those. But for some reason I agreed to do DMT and I'm glad I did. It was easily the most interesting thing I've ever experienced in my life. It was nothing short of astonishing. I did it two nights in a row. I used to not really care for Gojira, but my friend really likes them. They were playing when I did it and I now very much like Gojira.

Anyhow, just wondering if anyone here has taken that jump?
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Did DMT For The First Time. WOW!

Post by SterileEyes1 »

Random fun fact I just tried getting into Gojira on a drive from OC to SF last weekend and it didn’t work but I guess I missed a key ingredient! :D

So I am a proponent of mushrooms, but only when done properly and for the right reasons (as in, therapeutically, not too much, not too often, in a comfortable quiet setting with a sleep mask, and not combined with alcohol or other drugs). I get mine quasi-legally at a brick and mortar in SF, very much like early days of medical weed. I swear by them.

Anyway, the place where I get them recently started carrying DMT. I got some in raw form and some in a vape pen. Just hanging onto it in case I ever want to give it a try because I doubt they’ll get away with it for long and I doubt I’ll ever have a better source. Maybe I’ll brew some ayahuasca someday and save myself a trip to South America. Thing is, other than “getting fucked up” I don’t really have a reason to try them and that’s not my aim with psychedelics.
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Are you going to make it a regular thing?

Is it good enough to swap out for skag or meth?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
PBFSUCKS
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by PBFSUCKS »

Ryan81 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:36 am Not to go Joe Rogan on everybody, but has anybody here done DMT? HOLY SHIT that stuff is WILD! I avoid hallucinogens like the plague because back when I was 19 and 20 (28 years ago) I did acid and mushrooms several times and hated it. I could never enjoy the trip. I would get horrible feelings of guilt and that was back when I was doing good in college and had a very good job for my age. Now that I am a junkie who still lives with my parents at 47 years of age I can almost guarantee I would have a complete breakdown if I did either of those. But for some reason I agreed to do DMT and I'm glad I did. It was easily the most interesting thing I've ever experienced in my life. It was nothing short of astonishing. I did it two nights in a row. I used to not really care for Gojira, but my friend really likes them. They were playing when I did it and I now very much like Gojira.

Anyhow, just wondering if anyone here has taken that jump?
Don’t take this the wrong way but given your history, I’m gonna seek a second opinion!

I do love mushrooms in low doses though!
Ryan81
Headlining Clubs

Post by Ryan81 »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:58 am Are you going to make it a regular thing?

Is it good enough to swap out for skag or meth?
I hope it doesn't become too regular of a thing, but I know I want to do it a few more times. I haven't completely "broken through" yet. Like how they say elves come and visit you and start trying to show you stuff. I guess you have to take 3 big hits for that to happen and I only took one big one and one average one. But I will say if elves showed up and started talking to me that wouldn't even be all that interesting compared to what I was experiencing. It really was very moving. I remember thinking when I was on it why have I given my whole life to H and I was actually starting to get a little bit dope sick when I took it, but when I was peaking I started thinking that maybe I could quit and I could tough out the withdrawals. Then reality started coming back and then it sank in that probably wasn't going to happen anytime soon. But I was buzzing from the experience. I just kept saying "No way!" and "What the fuck?!?" I'm sure I sounded really intelligent. I do know that I was so blown away that I wasn't immediately worried about going to get dope even though I was starting to get sick. But the euphoria eventually wore off and the withdrawals picked up and I was back on the road to go get my fix. Which at least isn't shooting up H anymore, but smoking fetty. That probably sounds like a digression, but actually since I switched I do feel healthier.

I know some people have gotten off the shit by having a heavy ibogaine or ayahuasca trip. I guess it frightens them into quitting. I'm afraid that I've been addicted for so long with no breaks that there is nothing that would work without me getting extremely sick for quite a while. Not counting methadone or suboxone because you're still addicted to something. I am thinking about getting back on methadone though because they've relaxed the rules a bit. When I tried it in '03 I had to go everyday and I eventually got kicked out for doing meth. Now you only have to go once a week and cannot get kicked out for doing meth. That sounds a little more manageable to me.

To the gentlemen who mentioned listening to Gojira and sitting on some dmt vape. I wouldn't pressure anybody to do any drugs on purpose, but I will say Gojira will never sound better than if you listen to it while on dmt. There might be many better things to listen to when on it, but as far as Gojira goes...they will sound their best when on it.

You guys take care!
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

I guess one side effect is the urge to type unabomber manifestos.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.