PERFECT ... Theft suspects hit by car in West Hills while running away from security, 1 Dead & 1 in Critical Condition

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

PERFECT ... Theft suspects hit by car in West Hills while running away from security, 1 Dead & 1 in Critical Condition

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Play stupid games... and find out!

It seems a few suspects walked into TJ Maxx, grabbed a bunch of stuff, and walked out, but when Security followed them, they ran and Security gave chase.

The 2 suspects ran right into Traffic, both getting hit by an SUV, 1 dead the other in critical condition.

Hope stealing those jeans was worth it... not an ounce of sympathy from me!

> https://abc7.com/west-hills-pedestrians ... kdhK2A4nLI

$tEvil
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: PERFECT ... Theft suspects hit by car in West Hills while running away from security, 1 Dead & 1 in Critical Conditi

Post by TooOldToCare »

I approve of the death penalty for stupidity. Sorry, no sympathy in these cases.
HottKarl777
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: PERFECT ... Theft suspects hit by car in West Hills while running away from security, 1 Dead & 1 in Critical Conditi

Post by HottKarl777 »

The Street Giveth and The Street Taketh Away -- Chaim Witz
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead

Post by LovePowerFromTheMamaHead »

I like how the news report calls them "pedestrians".
ROADHEAD wrote:No, the book is live. I can see guys holding guitars in it. It's a live book.
DeathCurse wrote:A guy like Mamahead couldn't inspire anyone to hand over 5 bucks. He's not a douche, he's not awesome. He's just here.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:42 pm I like how the news report calls them "pedestrians".
They were on foot.
ImageImage
PBFSUCKS

Post by PBFSUCKS »

Suck for the person that hit them. Now they have to have that shit in their head for the rest of their lives.
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

This is so sad, I'm sure the "alleged theft suspects" were probably in the process of "turning their lives around", and "trying to do right by their keeds", etc, etc....

And.....California.......the Security officer(s) will probably be charged for manslaughter for chasing the suspects, "causing them to fear for their lives", and therefor run into traffic.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

Feel bad for the person that hit them. The crooks deservwe all they get/got
The power of Sludge compels you.
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BernieTaupson »

If you’re gonna die, die with your jeans on!
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Wild Obsession wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:04 am This is so sad, I'm sure the "alleged theft suspects" were probably in the process of "turning their lives around", and "trying to do right by their keeds", etc, etc....

And.....California.......the Security officer(s) will probably be charged for manslaughter for chasing the suspects, "causing them to fear for their lives", and therefor run into traffic.
Spot on
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

All for TJ Maxx????
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

My brother hit a guy with his truck going 70+ mph when the idiot tried to run across the interstate with stolen goods … he survived and as far as I know no major injuries.
killdrum
Opening for Slaughter

Post by killdrum »

Hope the SUV can be repaired.