Tony Montana on the TPF Show addressing recent Jack Russell stuff, + the Bassist is a Hot Head

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Tony Montana on the TPF Show addressing recent Jack Russell stuff, + the Bassist is a Hot Head

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Tony Montana of Jack Russell's Great White is on Troy Patrick Farrell's SHOW live right now...

He going to address the Jack stuff from last weekend!

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETJGsH4J3Ak

> https://daryljames13.radioca.st/stream? ... _-xmlxCq3R

$ludge
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: Tony Montana is LIVE now, addressing the recent Jack Russell's Great White stuff...

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

An "off night" ? WTF!

Who the F#@K is kidding who....

$tEvil
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Tony Montana is LIVE now, addressing the recent Jack Russell's Great White stuff...

Post by aznsquirt »

Just caught the last portion. He seems to trying to do the "temporary setback/we'll get it figured out and move forward" angle on this, but it doesn't seem sincere. There's some very serious doubt in his eyes and mannerisms when he says that stuff.

He's definitely faking some amount of that optimism.
MrRocker
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by MrRocker »

Tony's a cool guy and all but he is not good "on the spot" like that. He did not cover up what happened very well. Talk about understating what REALLY happened, I mean WOW.

I did not believe him when he said JR showed up right before they went onstage. In his condition, JR would've had to have arrived way early to physically get him on the stage.

I did not believe him when he said he is just a hired gun and has no say in things. I think he was trying deflect the blame off himself regarding all this. At the very least Tony is complicit in continuing to walk on stage with his lead singer in the diminished state he is in.

Bad reaction to medication? No way. We all saw those videos (before they were mysteriously pulled down). Oh yeah, and Tony knows nothing about that either.

Sorry Tony. You can't play the innocent "babe in woods" routine. Didn't work buddy.
drummertroy
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by drummertroy »

Interesting take and regarding "on the spot", the whole premise of the interview was to address the Article. He knew why he was on. He even eludes to the fact that we'd "be getting to it" etc earlier in the interview.

Interesting takes here though.
Thx for checking it out.

The Youtube Link https://www.youtube.com/live/ETJGsH4J3A ... CrVzUngKTV
has the unedited live interview up now.
This That & The Other / Drum Main Site
www.drummertroy.com or
www.facebook.com/tttotpf

TTTO OnDemand: www.tinyurl.com/TTTOTPFARCHIVE

Metal Sludge Tour Diary for White Lion (ANOTHER NEW LINK 05/2023)
Entry #1- https://metalsludge.tv/classic/?p=30144
Venus Flytrap

Post by Venus Flytrap »

I still can't figure out how the band had enough pull to get the videos taken down. This isnt a big time band with a corporate machine behind them. This is a small potatoes operation.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Venus Flytrap wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:03 pm I still can't figure out how the band had enough pull to get the videos taken down. This isnt a big time band with a corporate machine behind them. This is a small potatoes operation.
DCMA.
ImageImage
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Venus Flytrap wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:03 pm I still can't figure out how the band had enough pull to get the videos taken down. This isnt a big time band with a corporate machine behind them. This is a small potatoes operation.
Since they have copyright to the music, they can elect to monetize it, and have the ad revenue go to them, or, not, and threaten a copyright strike against the uploader. He would be able to reupload it without sound if he wanted to.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Whats the time stamp where he talks about it
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
drummertroy
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by drummertroy »

21:00
This That & The Other / Drum Main Site
www.drummertroy.com or
www.facebook.com/tttotpf

TTTO OnDemand: www.tinyurl.com/TTTOTPFARCHIVE

Metal Sludge Tour Diary for White Lion (ANOTHER NEW LINK 05/2023)
Entry #1- https://metalsludge.tv/classic/?p=30144
Michael Hotts Ghost
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Michael Hotts Ghost »

they could have just reached out to the channel and the guy complied.
REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by REO Cokewagon »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: Tony Montana on the TPF Show addressing recent Jack Russell stuff, + the Bassist is a Hot Head

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I just saw this last night...

The bass player Dan McNay "McNasty" > https://www.instagram.com/mcnayster/

He commented on my IG.... and seems to be pretty angry.

Funny, he talks about Jack is his "friend", but when Jack introduced the band that night, Jack actually FORGOT the bass player's name.... I think Tony was the one who came to Jack's aide, to say the guy's name in the microphone.

My Post on the Jack stuff > https://www.instagram.com/p/C5jJcUOLLVG/

Here is what my cousin (Keith) commented with...
"""""""""""""Stevie actually went easy on people (and it might be time to start calling them out by name). The manager, booking agent, band members, tour manager, crew and any other support staff ought to be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to continue. For what? A nominal payday? This is less about Jack and says a lot more about all the fucking enablers surrounding him. It is absolutely deplorable and pathetic."""""""""""""""""""

This is Dan McNay's reply was ...
"""""""""""why don’t you call me out fuckface? LOL! I actually lose money going out to play with Jack. I have a flourishing biz here in LA. The guy made me promise him I would play music with him until the “wheels fall off”. His own words. When a friend asks you that question in a dead serious manner, it requires an answer. Obviously the answer was yes. So what in the fuck were you saying my dude? As far as I’m concerned Jack has earned the right to play shows anywhere and anytime he wants. Healthy or not. So tell me something more about Jack, and us nominal payday guys. I’m all ears."""""""""""""""""""""

I looked at Dan's profile, and he had "Friend Requested" me, so I followed back.

I wonder if I am a "Fuckface" too?

$tEvil
Danzig in the Dark

Re: Tony Montana on the TPF Show addressing recent Jack Russell stuff, + the Bassist is a Hot Head

Do you guys think Jack doesn't know what's going on? He's not senile but everyone else is to blame because he won't face reality. It's no different than Paul DiAnno, Ozzy, Bon Jovi or Paul Stanley. Like them, he knows. It's his pride and vanity dragging him on that stage, not those scabs. Fuck him.
ImageImage
Michael Hotts Ghost
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Michael Hotts Ghost »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:53 am I just saw this last night...

Funny, he talks about Jack is his "friend", but when Jack introduced the band that night, Jack actually FORGOT the bass player's name.... I think Tony was the one who came to Jack's aide, to say the guy's name in the microphone.

"""""""""""""Stevie actually went easy on people (and it might be time to start calling them out by name). The manager, booking agent, band members, tour manager, crew and any other support staff ought to be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to continue. For what? A nominal payday? This is less about Jack and says a lot more about all the fucking enablers surrounding him. It is absolutely deplorable and pathetic."""""""""""""""""""

"""""""""""why don’t you call me out fuckface? LOL! I actually lose money going out to play with Jack. I have a flourishing biz here in LA. The guy made me promise him I would play music with him until the “wheels fall off”. His own words. When a friend asks you that question in a dead serious manner, it requires an answer. Obviously the answer was yes. So what in the fuck were you saying my dude? As far as I’m concerned Jack has earned the right to play shows anywhere and anytime he wants. Healthy or not. So tell me something more about Jack, and us nominal payday guys. I’m all ears."""""""""""""""""""""

I looked at Dan's profile, and he had "Friend Requested" me, so I followed back.

$tEvil

Someone might want to tell him that his promise is fulfilled since "the wheels have fallen off".
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:16 am Do you guys think Jack doesn't know what's going on? He's not senile but everyone else is to blame because he won't face reality. It's no different than Paul DiAnno, Ozzy, Bon Jovi or Paul Stanley.
One of them is not like the others. Di'Anno was on welfare and in prison, and needs to pay for surgery. He does it for the money. The others don't need the money.

Jack Russell? Hmm probably the money even if GW way outsold anything Di'Anno related.
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

the body language of the guy explains it all. He is nervous, he is rubbing his hips, he then sits back and straight up, very tense and talks a lot without looking at the camera.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:53 am """""""""""why don’t you call me out fuckface? LOL! I actually lose money going out to play with Jack. I have a flourishing biz here in LA. The guy made me promise him I would play music with him until the “wheels fall off”. His own words. When a friend asks you that question in a dead serious manner, it requires an answer. Obviously the answer was yes. So what in the fuck were you saying my dude? As far as I’m concerned Jack has earned the right to play shows anywhere and anytime he wants. Healthy or not. So tell me something more about Jack, and us nominal payday guys.
That's an odd thing to say, as a sideman. Jack makes you promise to play music with him at all times, even though he takes the lions share of the money and makes it so you lose money do do some fly outs? And because he's 'dead serious", this is a lifelong contract, "till the wheels fall off"?

Thats some good gaslighting, it it's real. it probably isnt.
Danzig in the Dark

Love_Industry wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:37 am
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:16 am Do you guys think Jack doesn't know what's going on? He's not senile but everyone else is to blame because he won't face reality. It's no different than Paul DiAnno, Ozzy, Bon Jovi or Paul Stanley.
One of them is not like the others. Di'Anno was on welfare and in prison, and needs to pay for surgery. He does it for the money. The others don't need the money.

Jack Russell? Hmm probably the money even if GW way outsold anything Di'Anno related.
Fuck him for thinking his shitshow is stageworthy. Desperation was why he committed fraud, so fuck that excuse too.
ImageImage
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

SAY WHAT? …
“Jack Russell has earned the right to play shows anywhere and anytime he wants. Healthy or not.” says bassist Dan McNay
#danmcnay #jackrussell #tonymontana #troypatrickfarrell #JacksGreatWhite #oncebitten #JackRussellsGreatWhite #ttandto
#healthyornot #facetheday #greatwhite #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/say-what-jack-ru ... dan-mcnay/

$ludge
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

keyofgee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:07 am the body language of the guy explains it all. He is nervous, he is rubbing his hips, he then sits back and straight up, very tense and talks a lot without looking at the camera.
yep, twitchy
The power of Sludge compels you.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

drummertroy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:37 pm Interesting takes here though.
Thx for checking it out.
I don't know if this is sincere or one of those passive-aggressive ways of dismissing my comment without actually responding to it.

I enjoyed the interview and Tony seems like a good guy. But his entire vibe reeks of the whole rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic thing.

It's just my read, but his eyes and demeanor scream someone who is knows he has to lean optimistic and hopeful, but deep down is nowhere near as optimistic. He's forced to lean on the "oh man, we just got his pills wrong, this is a temporary setback, we'll figure it out and be back stronger than ever" narrative but it very much makes him uncomfortable saying that because deep down he knows it's not that simple.
keyofgee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:07 am the body language of the guy explains it all. He is nervous, he is rubbing his hips, he then sits back and straight up, very tense and talks a lot without looking at the camera.
Yeah, basically this ^^^
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

It will be interesting who will be singer for Jacks Great White next
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
WOLF
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by WOLF »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:16 am Do you guys think Jack doesn't know what's going on? He's not senile but everyone else is to blame because he won't face reality. It's no different than Paul DiAnno, Ozzy, Bon Jovi or Paul Stanley. Like them, he knows. It's his pride and vanity dragging him on that stage, not those scabs. Fuck him.
Jack is clinically depressed, mentally ill, physically impaired, and medicated out of his mind. So no, he barely has a clue, should not be on stage, and everyone around him knows it.
Danzig in the Dark

WOLF wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:27 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:16 am Do you guys think Jack doesn't know what's going on? He's not senile but everyone else is to blame because he won't face reality. It's no different than Paul DiAnno, Ozzy, Bon Jovi or Paul Stanley. Like them, he knows. It's his pride and vanity dragging him on that stage, not those scabs. Fuck him.
Jack is clinically depressed, mentally ill, physically impaired, and medicated out of his mind. So no, he barely has a clue, should not be on stage, and everyone around him knows it.
Medicated? :lol: You could say that.

No, he's just another fucker who doesn't know when to leave the party.
ImageImage
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

LAglamrocker wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:28 pm It will be interesting who will be singer for Jacks Great White next
JACK WHITE'S GREAT WHITE!!
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Michael Hotts Ghost wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:25 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:53 am I just saw this last night...

$tEvil

Someone might want to tell him that his promise is fulfilled since "the wheels have fallen off".
:D
jens

Post by jens »

Can't take a guy that chooses "Tony Montana" as his artist name seriously about anything, sorry.
VicStelly
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by VicStelly »

The wheels fell off when Russell showed up like that. The decision was to show it to the public or not.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

jens wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:53 am Can't take a guy that chooses "Tony Montana" as his artist name seriously about anything, sorry.
:lol:

He should start a band with Blotzer
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher