LOCK THIS GEEZER UP NOW ... Elderly White Man Shoots and Murders Black Female UBER Driver over Scam phone calls.

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

LOCK THIS GEEZER UP NOW ... Elderly White Man Shoots and Murders Black Female UBER Driver over Scam phone calls.

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Anyone see this story?

In short... some scum bags got the old Geezer on the phone, and tried to Scam him for Cash, saying a relative needed his help or something similar.

The scum bags then ordered an UBER, to go to the old man's address, to pick up a Package, which was supposed to have money in it.

The UBER driver knew nothing of the "scam", other than she was picking up a package to be delivered.

She shows up at the address, and the old geezer pulls a gun on her (all on video) as she backs away.

The old guy then shot her multiple times as she begged for her life... it sounds like she was getting in her car to leave when he killed her.

He then called the Cops, AFTER he shot and killed her. Not sure how the defense can argue this, as she was not a threat at all, but he killed her anyway.

F#@k this old grumpy geezer... lock him up... I see he was already released, and by the time this goes to court, he'll likely be dead anyway. Lame.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ut__kV3KE

$tEvil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: LOCK THIS GEEZER UP NOW ... Elderly White Man Shoots and Murders Black Female UBER Driver over Scam phone calls.

Post by aznsquirt »

Jesus Christ
Blumpkin King
Headlining Clubs

Re: LOCK THIS GEEZER UP NOW ... Elderly White Man Shoots and Murders Black Female UBER Driver over Scam phone calls.

Post by Blumpkin King »

It's a pretty sad situation. I'm pretty sure that the old guy was confused and scared. He felt his life and relatives life were in danger. That being said he killed an innocent woman who was trying to leave, so he needs to go to jail.

These scammers are so good. My mother in law just got taken for a little bit of money. They just prey on the elderly.
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

We need to ban old people. What are they good for anymore? AI will replace them anyway.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

Blumpkin King wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:39 am It's a pretty sad situation. I'm pretty sure that the old guy was confused and scared. He felt his life and relatives life were in danger. That being said he killed an innocent woman who was trying to leave, so he needs to go to jail.
Didn't the innocent woman notice her life was in danger?

What happened to your Stand Your Ground laws, Open Carry and whatever?
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:12 am Anyone see this story?

In short... some scum bags got the old Geezer on the phone, and tried to Scam him for Cash, saying a relative needed his help or something similar.

The scum bags then ordered an UBER, to go to the old man's address, to pick up a Package, which was supposed to have money in it.

The UBER driver knew nothing of the "scam", other than she was picking up a package to be delivered.

She shows up at the address, and the old geezer pulls a gun on her (all on video) as she backs away.

The old guy then shot her multiple times as she begged for her life... it sounds like she was getting in her car to leave when he killed her.

He then called the Cops, AFTER he shot and killed her. Not sure how the defense can argue this, as she was not a threat at all, but he killed her anyway.

F#@k this old grumpy geezer... lock him up... I see he was already released, and by the time this goes to court, he'll likely be dead anyway. Lame.

$tEvil
the scammers if found should be charged too. They caused her death even if by accident
Metal Heart
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Metal Heart »

We have a guy like him in the White House. Except the White House guy has nukes instead of a .22 revolver.
"Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way." - Axl Rose
Blumpkin King
Headlining Clubs

Post by Blumpkin King »

Love_Industry wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:07 pm
Blumpkin King wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:39 am It's a pretty sad situation. I'm pretty sure that the old guy was confused and scared. He felt his life and relatives life were in danger. That being said he killed an innocent woman who was trying to leave, so he needs to go to jail.
Didn't the innocent woman notice her life was in danger?

What happened to your Stand Your Ground laws, Open Carry and whatever?
Did you bother to watch the video or just decide to comment blindly? Looks like the driver is going to the door to tell him she is there, then she is backing up away from him coming at her with a gun.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Nate S Axel wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:29 pm We need to ban old people. What are they good for anymore? AI will replace them anyway.
Ban old people?! What's wrong with you!!!!

They should be killed at birth!
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Nate S Axel wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:29 pm We need to ban old people. What are they good for anymore? AI will replace them anyway.
Being an old person myself I am in favor of this...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
HottKarl777

Post by HottKarl777 »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:08 pm
Being an old person myself I am in favor of this...

Right? I feel obsolete as fuck...
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

I could see most over 40, black and white people doing the same thing if they were threatened like this old man.
CrankerBait
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by CrankerBait »

In a world full of shitty news stories, this one really upset me when I read about it a day or two ago. Felt like being sick when I saw it.
ElectrickMagick
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ElectrickMagick »

Metal Heart wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:35 am We have a guy like him in the White House. Except the White House guy has nukes instead of a .22 revolver.
Correction: We HAD a guy like him in the White House. Trump is no longer the President.
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

It sucks that out of millions of porch pirate incidents, the one that gets killed wasn’t an actual porch pirate. She was going through the same actions, but it wasn’t what it seemed.
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

This will probably go to trial and it will be very interesting. sad situation. I predict second degree manslaughter or him getting off. The poor woman is the one that loses in this and I bet this guy didn’t want to murder someone that day.
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

keyofgee wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:46 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:12 am Anyone see this story?

$tEvil
the scammers if found should be charged too. They caused her death even if by accident

""""""""""""""""the scammers if found should be charged too. They caused her death even if by accident"""""""""""""""""

Agree!

$tEvil
Rocker4Real
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Rocker4Real »

Older people should get more training on how to deal with the internet and scams like this. Once their mind starts to go though...
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

ElectrickMagick wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:42 am
Metal Heart wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:35 am We have a guy like him in the White House. Except the White House guy has nukes instead of a .22 revolver.
Correction: We HAD a guy like him in the White House. Trump is no longer the President.
you just got 'yo ass SCHOOLED. son. :lol: