Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Announces 2024 Inductees

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

crooked soul
Headlining Clubs

Post by crooked soul »

Just announced :::

Ozzy Osbourne
Mary J. Blige
Cher
Dave Matthews Band
Foreigner
Peter Frampton
Kool & The Gang
A Tribe Called Quest

awesome..Finally for Ozzy Osbourne!!
But why is Mary J Blige there instead of Mariah Carey..Janes Addiction Lenny Kravitz Oasis they should in
<><
ImageImage
windycitycane
Taking Music Lessons

Re: Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Announces 2024 Inductees

Post by windycitycane »

Its a shame Bob Daisley and Lee Kershaw won’t get any recognition- they deserve it.

Kool and The Gang! Finally.
Rocker4Real
Recording Your Demo

Post by Rocker4Real »

Will Cher do "If I Could Turn Back Time"?
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Rocker4Real wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:34 pm Will Cher do "If I Could Turn Back Time"?
I’m sure. That’s the song she’s known for.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
kytepunches
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by kytepunches »

When is the Vinnie Vincent Invasion eligible ? First ballot entry for sure.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:09 pm
Rocker4Real wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:34 pm Will Cher do "If I Could Turn Back Time"?
Have you even listened to "I Got You Babe"? Or "Dark Lady"? Or "Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves"? Or "Believe"? :?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Ryan81
Headlining Clubs

Post by Ryan81 »

A Tribe Called Quest huh? Are you fucking serious? Did I read that correctly? What in the hell are they smoking in Cleveland?

Speaking of smoking...I did some DMT again and if you never appreciated W.A.S.P's Kill Fuck Die album in the past then get yourself some of that "spirit molecule" and give it another spin. You will be impressed. Never before has a band stepped outside their genre and succeeded so greatly. To hell with this Cowboy Carter garbage! Ole' Steve Duran took a chance and hit it out of the ballpark with this one.

While I would never think of pushing drugs onto anybody or pressure somebody to do them due to their destructive nature if you don't go find a dealer and pick up some DMT and spin Kill Fuck Die then you're a little pussy and I don't want to speak to you and I'll make sure you're never invited to a party ever again. I'll also spread a rumor that you are gay. So no pressure.
Last edited by Ryan81 on Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan81
Headlining Clubs

Post by Ryan81 »

Sorry. Double post. Although I believe so strongly in what I said it probably should be posted twice.
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Ryan81 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:41 am A Tribe Called Quest huh? Are you fucking serious? Did I read that correctly? What in the hell are they smoking in Cleveland?

Speaking of smoking...I did some DMT again and if you never appreciated W.A.S.P's Kill Fuck Die album in the past then get yourself some of that "spirit molecule" and give it another spin. You will be impressed. Never before has a band stepped outside their genre and succeeded so greatly. To hell with this Cowboy Carter garbage! Ole' Steve Duran took a chance and hit it out of the ballpark with this one.

While I would never think of pushing drugs onto anybody or pressure somebody to do them due to their destructive nature if you don't go find a dealer and pick up some DMT and spin Kill Fuck Die then you're a little pussy and I don't want to speak to you and I'll make sure you're never invited to a party ever again. I'll also spread a rumor that you are gay. So no pressure.
I have always loved KFD, even though I never listened to it correctly (with DMT) in my life. Would it be okay if I bought THC edible and listened to it on that? I dont know where the DMT guy is.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
sirthx2
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by sirthx2 »

Cher has been as vocal as Johnny Rotten, Axl, Bruce Dickenson and others in her hatred of the hall. Would take some convincing to get her to show.
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:42 pm
DemonFilth2001 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:09 pm
Have you even listened to "I Got You Babe"? Or "Dark Lady"? Or "Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves"? Or "Believe"? :?
I know “I Got You Babe.” It was a hit! Absolutely horrible song.

Guess the people born in the 50’s and early 60’s consider that to be her signature song.

It’s not. She’s known for the video where she alludes to gangbanging the entire Navy.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!