NFL SEASON 2024/25 ... The NFL Draft is this Thursday April 25th, basically the start of the next NFL Season.

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

NFL SEASON 2024/25 ... The NFL Draft is this Thursday April 25th, basically the start of the next NFL Season.

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

.... who is gonna watch the Draft?

I always find it entertaining, and seeing these young guys realize a life-long dream is pretty cool too!

I equate it to, a band or musician getting signed... these guys getting a shot in the big leagues has to be pretty epic to experience.

$tEvil
LAglamrocker

Re: NFL SEASON 2024/25 ... The NFL Draft is this Thursday April 25th, basically the start of the next NFL Season.

Post by LAglamrocker »

NFL needs to hire Caitlin Clark for this event so people will watch it. Her WNBA jersey will outsell any NFL jersey next 10 years
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
PBFSUCKS
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NFL SEASON 2024/25 ... The NFL Draft is this Thursday April 25th, basically the start of the next NFL Season.

Post by PBFSUCKS »

I love this shit! As a Lions fan, last year was amazing! Actually flew up to the last home playoff game against Tampa. 20th row and upgraded free both flights home. It was amazing. Love when draft day hits!
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Yeah. Bunch of people I know goin girl draft this week downtown Detroit. Pretty cool what the set up looks like.
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Panthers will draft the Rookie of the Year. Xavier Legette.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
BulletProofPoet
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BulletProofPoet »

One of my favorite days of the year! Thursday can’t get here soon enough! Can’t wait to see what trades happen for the teams wanting to move up for a QB!
kylel

Post by kylel »

I'll be watching night 2 I guess. No reason for me to watch night one with no pick :cry:
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Will definitely watch.
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Let’s go! Let’s see if Herbert gets traded to Vikings. Lots of interesting rumors. I think there will be a lot of trades. I hope Buffalo moves up
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Loving this draft

Really surprised NYG didn’t grab QB here. Daniel Jones is horrific
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Falcons got best player in draft- megastar
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Absolutely wild pick!

I wonder how Cousins feels right now. ATL makes this pick without him knowing. Definitely changed the whole draft Penix going at 8
LAglamrocker wrote:
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:25 pm Panthers will draft the Rookie of the Year. Xavier Legette.
Told ya.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
thechefs2003
Forming a Band

Post by thechefs2003 »

As a Chiefs fan, I can honestly say WTF is Buffalo doing??? First they trade us the picks we use for Mahomes, then McDuffie, now Worthy. Never thought they would trade with KC ever again. It's mind boggling but I'll take it.
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

WTF with the 49rs pick?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Crazy how 6 QBs were drafted in the first 12 picks...

I gotta say... some of these guys (kids) at 6' 8" plus, and 325-350lbs is just nuts.

I can't imagine the amount of food someone that size eats... :shock:

$tEvil
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:52 am WTF with the 49rs pick?
They don’t wanna have two massive contracts for their current receivers. Looks like they’re gonna trade one of them.

If they don’t, then it makes no sense.

But…the guy they took was rated lower than 5-6 other WR’s. So…still weird.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

thechefs2003 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:36 am As a Chiefs fan, I can honestly say WTF is Buffalo doing??? First they trade us the picks we use for Mahomes, then McDuffie, now Worthy. Never thought they would trade with KC ever again. It's mind boggling but I'll take it.
They were discussing this very thing on local sports radio today. In Charlotte!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

Was at the draft last nite. Its truly a bigger than life experience. The NFL does this way better than any concert promoter, no question. 300k people seamless and safe. Tons of activities. More cops than a Rodney King sighting. Top 10 event for me.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Rams had 2 day event in Hermosa Beach
Football field on the sand with players walking around
Rams HQ was 16 million dollar beach house

Detroit sounds fun also :lol:
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:58 am Rams had 2 day event in Hermosa Beach
Football field on the sand with players walking around
Rams HQ was 16 million dollar beach house

Detroit sounds fun also :lol:
Your Welcome for Stafford. USFL team without him
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

:D Nobody cares about Rams

Hermosa Beach Rams draft :lol:
Detroit gathering :lol: :lol:

Rams extravaganza continues today..walking around being awesome and FUN!
Detroit back to suffering daily hell life
Kid Detroit Rock = Trash City#kiktracee