Dokken On Elm Street is coming to Southern California ! September 28 2024!! With Lynch OMG!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Dokken On Elm Street is coming to Southern California ! September 28 2024!! With Lynch OMG!!!

Post by LAglamrocker »

Only 77 miles away from Kia Forum!!! About 2 hours depending on traffic! @ Rock N Brews! Same venue I’ve seen Slaughter 3xs(twice in one night OMG) also Jizzy Quiet Riot!!! Also few others but I’m so excited I can’t think NOW!

Don't be worried! Heavens Edge is night BEFORE at Whisky!
Don’t be worried Monday Night Raw in Ontario is Monday BEFORE
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Dokken On Elm Street is coming to Southern California ! September 28 2024!! With Lynch OMG!!!

Post by LovePowerFromTheMamaHead »

I thought Don said he was done with George coming up and playing with him. Something about he threw George a bone by letting him play a few songs with him, no chemistry, never talked to George before or after and it was not fair to Levin because Levin is the Dokken guitarist.
ROADHEAD wrote:No, the book is live. I can see guys holding guitars in it. It's a live book.
DeathCurse wrote:A guy like Mamahead couldn't inspire anyone to hand over 5 bucks. He's not a douche, he's not awesome. He's just here.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: Dokken On Elm Street is coming to Southern California ! September 28 2024!! With Lynch OMG!!!

Post by Black Stuff »

i can hear mumbling elsewhere
The power of Sludge compels you.