Band themed Vegas Shows

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rocker4Real
Recording Your Demo

Band themed Vegas Shows

Post by Rocker4Real »

Do you think bands like Kiss or Crue could do a Vegas visual show? The Beatles Love was in operation for years. Maybe lighter bands translate better to the general public. Gene/Paul should make an investment and take a chance. What Vegas shows would you pay to see?
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Band themed Vegas Shows

Post by HueyRamone »

Rocker4Real wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:13 am Do you think bands like Kiss or Crue could do a Vegas visual show? The Beatles Love was in operation for years. Maybe lighter bands translate better to the general public. Gene/Paul should make an investment and take a chance. What Vegas shows would you pay to see?

Sounds a bit optimistic. I bet KISS, if they played it right, could probably make a indoor putt-putt work in Vegas. Maybe even a Koffeehouse.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Kiss needs bring back Mean Gene’s Burgers
Gene gave up on that too soon
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Rocker4Real
Recording Your Demo

Post by Rocker4Real »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:34 am
Rocker4Real wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:13 am Do you think bands like Kiss or Crue could do a Vegas visual show? The Beatles Love was in operation for years. Maybe lighter bands translate better to the general public. Gene/Paul should make an investment and take a chance. What Vegas shows would you pay to see?

Sounds a bit optimistic. I bet KISS, if they played it right, could probably make a indoor putt-putt work in Vegas. Maybe even a Koffeehouse.
I was invited to go to the Kiss mini golf in Vegas once. I declined since I don't really like Kiss or mini golf.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

I have been both Miss Mini Golf locations and not even a huge Kiss fan…I got asked to witness Kiss wedding in KISS chapel! Across from Hard Rock..pretty sure I saw Axl-Ash GNR that night at Hard Rock!

KISS should invest in 200 Long John Silvers reopens!

Rock Is Dead none of these shows will ever work..Vegas all about the MegaCountry bars now!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

1. Kiss and Crue both did residencies at the old Hard Rock. Same shows they always do. Just more dates in smaller theaters. The last time Kiss tried a residency (at Planet Hollywood), it was cancelled due to poor ticket sales and they never returned to Vegas.

2. If you're asking if either of those bands could do a themed Cirque show like The Beatles Love, the answer is no.

3. Gene and Paul don't invest in anything. They license the KISS likeness/music/persona to other people who like to waste money. Or at least they did until selling the whole thing off to the ABBA people.

4. Rock of Ages was an on-stage musical that celebrated all of these bands. But even that had a limited shelf life in Vegas.

skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.