Another New song Lyric video from our band

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Another New song Lyric video from our band

Post by HueyRamone »

Ugh. Lyrics. Totally unneeded in music.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

keyofgee wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:41 am "Heavy Chains"...

https://youtu.be/PL2xqmutWBA?si=L8L8nbw7ZihuUaTO
That was great. I had to give it a second listen on headphones.

I'm not up on Country, but it seems to have the right contemporary commercial sound.

Nitpicking, the first time the phrase 'fire and smoke' is sung, the word "smoke" seems to fade out when it seems like it should be emphasized.

And the kick distracted me a little maybe too loud. But that might just depend on the source of playback

From what I've heard, I'd say yours is the best active band featuring a sludger
skinni
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by skinni »

Sounds good.

The song vaguely reminds me of the Country-based releases from Blues Saraceno.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

When Mammoth WVH puts out “country” album this is what it will sound like
Horrible singer
Horrible bland guitar player
Horrible “drumming”
Horrible bass

8-Ball really could be worst band ever. They come from Stonebreed learning tree. That’s what happens when da breed influences someone

8-Ball really is an embarrASSment to all pay to play bands- an actual D-

“Video” best option can’t see the 8-Ball Mammoth singer#actualgarbage
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:48 pm When Mammoth WVH puts out “country” album this is what it will sound like
Horrible singer
Horrible “drumming”
Horrible bass

8-Ball really could be worst band ever. They come from Stonebreed learning tree. That’s what happens when da breed influences someone

It’s sludge so i can take the juvenile jab.. but be a man and put your work out here so we can all bang on it..or stfu just because its sludge and you feel entitled. You have to be a one miserable little person in real life to crap on every post..i grew up a long time ago and use manners unless someone is a dick just because they are a dick..
Surely you aren't the person in real life that you post here and you have a real life with meaning.. and stonebreed are a damn bunch of nice guys and we don’t pay to play either btw……
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Sounds fine just the whole Jesus saving souls burning hellfire damnation stuff isn't really my thing...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

Thought it was decent. Probably the best sludger song I've heard.

And it is a million times better than the new crue song.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

8 Ball Mammoth goals
1. Open for acoustic Stryper
2. Get paid to play in N Dakota and S Dakota on tour
3. Have more success than Jesse Harte(good luck with that)

Who doesn’t like Stonebreed members? They almost have LA Guns type members numbers. The pro dog walker clearly my favorite
I love milkshakes. I don’t like coffee. I don’t like coffee milkshakes. Stomebreed is coffee milkshake- just not my style..but keep on selling coffee milkshakes

8 Ball Mammoth= spoil egg nog milkshake. Egg nog worst part of Christmas season( Christmas season every day for me) I loved Kane vs Undertaker fued(no reason to grow up )
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:40 pm 8 Ball Mammoth goals
1. Open for acoustic Stryper
2. Get paid to play in N Dakota and S Dakota on tour
3. Have more success than Jesse Harte(good luck with that)

Who doesn’t like Stonebreed members? They almost have LA Guns type members numbers. The pro dog walker clearly my favorite
I love milkshakes. I don’t like coffee. I don’t like coffee milkshakes. Stomebreed is coffee milkshake- just not my style..but keep on selling coffee milkshakes

8 Ball Mammoth= spoil egg nog milkshake. Egg nog worst part of Christmas season( Christmas season every day for me) I loved Kane vs Undertaker fued(no reason to grow up )
Look at the effort you put into trying to break the spirit of this guy who belongs to a band that is unquestionably above average.

It's like I could come in here and examine your very basic bully psychology but is everybody knows the basis of that probably isn't pleasant for you. So why would I want to fuck with you like that. I wouldn't. But you insist on acting like a cunt. What a joyless f****** life. Bummer dude.
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

I don't really like to comment on songs people post on here, unless I like it. Got nothing but respect for anyone writing music and getting out there playing.

But I really liked this tune. I put it on, started doing something else. Kinda forgot what was playing, but when it ended, I was like...who was that again? So I put it on again.

Not really a lyric guy, but I can seem how that can be a put off. But regardless, very well done with this one.
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

Not my area of music at all but I really enjoyed it. Except that lyric videos suck in general and I could have done without the bible quote at the end - are you Xtian Country?

Also I was initially disappointed it wasn't a cover of the Loudness classic:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0zPj92yOzgk
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

GoodJudge wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:15 am Not my area of music at all but I really enjoyed it. Except that lyric videos suck in general and I could have done without the bible quote at the end - are you Xtian Country?

Also I was initially disappointed it wasn't a cover of the Loudness classic:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0zPj92yOzgk
good points and thanks, I will take this in consideration for the next one. We are just a rock band that is trying to go some what southern swampy feel. Its hard to "sell" yourself as a heavy rock band when you are over a certain age and not a well known band. the bible quote was just stuck in there as a thought about someone in prison saying after all I done, there is no saving this mess I made. but some hard timers get out and go straight, it wasn't meant to be taken as xtain but I see that it can. We have a ballad coming out and I will see if I can have it altered.

thanks for the feedback
sirthx2
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by sirthx2 »

keyofgee wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:00 pm
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:48 pm When Mammoth WVH puts out “country” album this is what it will sound like
Horrible singer
Horrible “drumming”
Horrible bass

It’s sludge so i can take the juvenile jab.. but be a man and put your work out here so we can all bang on it..or stfu just because its sludge and you feel entitled. You have to be a one miserable little person in real life to crap on every post..i grew up a long time ago and use manners unless someone is a dick just because they are a dick..
Surely you aren't the person in real life that you post here and you have a real life with meaning.. and stonebreed are a damn bunch of nice guys and we don’t pay to play either btw……
Dude. Know the site, know the poster(s). You've been here long enough to know this stuff. He's part of the fabric here and it wouldn't be the same without it. If Adele posted her new single here he'd rip it to shreds. In hysteric non-sensible fashion.
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

sirthx2 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:44 am
keyofgee wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:00 pm
Horrible singer
Horrible “drumming”
Horrible bass

Dude. Know the site, know the poster(s). You've been here long enough to know this stuff. He's part of the fabric here and it wouldn't be the same without it. If Adele posted her new single here he'd rip it to shreds. In hysteric non-sensible fashion.
good idea. will take that. thanks for the enlightening. (seriously)
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Good effort, but It's no FleshGodz Live Bootleg.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:15 am Good effort, but It's no FleshGodz Live Bootleg.
Damn it, Huey.

You know that makes me uncomfortable.

You can't hold everyone to the same high standard that you've come to expect from me.