Did Joh Schaffer ever go to jail?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Did Joh Schaffer ever go to jail?

Post by HueyRamone »

Or is his case still going? Did he disappear?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Did Joh Schaffer ever go to jail?

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Joh's sentencing delayed until August. Hooray Google!!
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... 234993876/
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

I thought this bitch was in hiding cause he snitched.

Do what you gotta do for your beliefs, but don't be a coward after
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

How hard is this guy praying that Trump wins so he can be pardoned?

I'd imagine quite a bit. I guarantee if that were to happen, this guy would reappear faster than you can say "Ripper Owens".
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

NeonKnite wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:50 am How hard is this guy praying that Trump wins so he can be pardoned?

I'd imagine quite a bit. I guarantee if that were to happen, this guy would reappear faster than you can say "Ripper Owens".
And the joke will be on him when he realizes Trump doesn't give a fuck about him and can't be bothered with pardons.
Last edited by AliceManson on Sat May 04, 2024 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

AliceManson wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:10 am And the joke will be in him when he realizes Trump doesn't give a fuck about him and can't be bothered with pardons.
You're probably right, if elected he won't give two shits by then. He'll just make up some reason why he can't do it.
Deege
Headlining Clubs

Post by Deege »

NeonKnite wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:13 am
AliceManson wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:10 am And the joke will be in him when he realizes Trump doesn't give a fuck about him and can't be bothered with pardons.
You're probably right, if elected he won't give two shits by then. He'll just make up some reason why he can't do it.
Yeah he throws his own cabinet choices under the bus routinely lol "they were never qualified for the job" ...as if he wasn't the one who chose them lol
http://www.FuzzRecordingStudio.com
Affordable Multitrack Recording (Ohio)
http://www.SDMFworldwide.com
The Official Black Label Society Fan-Site
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

Deege wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:34 am ows his own cabinet choices under the bus routinely lol "they were never qualified for the job" ...as if he wasn't the one who chose them lol
And yet, this clown got 74 million votes in the last election.
MadmanShepherd
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MadmanShepherd »

Deege wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:34 am
NeonKnite wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:13 am
Yeah he throws his own cabinet choices under the bus routinely lol "they were never qualified for the job" ...as if he wasn't the one who chose them lol
Maybe that's why Shaffer likes him so much. I got sick of Shaffer badmouthing whoever the last guy in the band was because they weren't qualified or whatever. Whoever the new guys was finally completed the lineup as he always envisioned...until they didn't and they were dragging them down.
This must be HELL for we are the damned...
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

MadmanShepherd wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:24 pm

Maybe that's why Shaffer likes him so much. I got sick of Shaffer badmouthing whoever the last guy in the band was because they weren't qualified or whatever. Whoever the new guys was finally completed the lineup as he always envisioned...until they didn't and they were dragging them down.
Ripper Owens made them relevant for the first time ever, and he gets fired on Christmas. Stand up guy, that Jon Schaffer. Maybe there's a reason he's a little too obsessed with the Civil War.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

MadmanShepherd wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:24 pm Maybe that's why Shaffer likes him so much. I got sick of Shaffer badmouthing whoever the last guy in the band was because they weren't qualified or whatever. Whoever the new guys was finally completed the lineup as he always envisioned...until they didn't and they were dragging them down.
I realized the guy was an asshat when his Sons of Liberty CD came out and it had a quote in it that 30 seconds of Googling told me were fabricated quotes. Can't remember what quote it was, maybe something to do with Lincoln.

He also went on the Alex Jones show. He's just another mush brain who believes what he wants to believe.

I hope he gets the maximum penalty allowed under law.
VicStelly
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by VicStelly »

The only record I ever bought from Iced Earth was the one Ripper is on. I like a lot of the other stuff, too.

But pay for it? Nah. Never again. Fuck Insurrectionists. Fuck em in their asses raw. Line up the cell block and bang away. Traitors.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

VicStelly wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:10 am The only record I ever bought from Iced Earth was the one Ripper is on. I like a lot of the other stuff, too.

But pay for it? Nah. Never again. Fuck Insurrectionists. Fuck em in their asses raw. Line up the cell block and bang away. Traitors.
In the old days, these motherfuckers would have all been hung by now. Trump included.
VicStelly
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by VicStelly »

NeonKnite wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:26 pm
VicStelly wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:10 am The only record I ever bought from Iced Earth was the one Ripper is on. I like a lot of the other stuff, too.

In the old days, these motherfuckers would have all been hung by now. Trump included.
Jump ball they are all pardoned.
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

AliceManson wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:10 am
NeonKnite wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:50 am How hard is this guy praying that Trump wins so he can be pardoned?

And the joke will be on him when he realizes Trump doesn't give a fuck about him and can't be bothered with pardons.
No, I think Trump will make pardoning them a top priority. Not because he cares about their wellbeing, but because he'll want people to know they can cause violence on his behalf, should he need them to in the future.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
MadmanShepherd
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MadmanShepherd »

NeonKnite wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:40 am
MadmanShepherd wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:24 pm Maybe that's why Shaffer likes him so much. I got sick of Shaffer badmouthing whoever the last guy in the band was because they weren't qualified or whatever. Whoever the new guys was finally completed the lineup as he always envisioned...until they didn't and they were dragging them down.
I realized the guy was an asshat when his Sons of Liberty CD came out and it had a quote in it that 30 seconds of Googling told me were fabricated quotes. Can't remember what quote it was, maybe something to do with Lincoln.

He also went on the Alex Jones show. He's just another mush brain who believes what he wants to believe.

I hope he gets the maximum penalty allowed under law.
That appearance was hilarious. Schaffer thought this was going to be a major turning point of his career and that he would be the soundtrack for the revolution but Jones had no idea who he was. Schaffer wanted to talk about the content of the album but Jones was just like, "Wow. You're a good singer! Do you sing in Iced Earth too?"

"No we have a different vocalist."

"You should sing in Iced Earth! This guys a good singer!"
This must be HELL for we are the damned...