RUMORS IN THE AIR … Night Ranger guitarist Keri Kelli suffered a Broken Ankle performing at M3 Music Fest

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

RUMORS IN THE AIR … Night Ranger guitarist Keri Kelli suffered a Broken Ankle performing at M3 Music Fest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

RUMORS IN THE AIR …
Night Ranger guitarist Keri Kelli suffered a Broken Ankle performing at M3 Music Fest
https://metalsludge.tv/rumors-in-the-ai ... usic-fest/

$ludge
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: RUMORS IN THE AIR … Night Ranger guitarist Keri Kelli suffered a Broken Ankle performing at M3 Music Fest

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

#fakenews
#faucididit
#faucinews
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: RUMORS IN THE AIR … Night Ranger guitarist Keri Kelli suffered a Broken Ankle performing at M3 Music Fest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:16 pm #fakenews
#faucididit
#faucinews
Fake news?

Keri and I were texting earlier, to confirm this.

Please, with respect... don't use "Fake News" with me... or you will be deleted. #facts

$tEvil
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

That would easily qualify as the most exciting thing to have happened at M3 2024.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

They should tour with Faster Pussycat.
HottKarl777
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by HottKarl777 »

Can he still rock in America? If he can't I hope he has skills to fall back on. Buffalo Wild Wings hires just about anybody.
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

Hahaha greatwhitedipshit is saying fake news cause night ranger don’t like biden haha get it?!
Great white so much more evolved ha ha good one
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Hopefully it was after the Damn Yankees songs
Big winning life moment seeing Damn Yankees Jackyl tour
Soldout theatre of 2000
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
PBFSUCKS

Post by PBFSUCKS »

Did he trip on his scarf or chain wallet?
djwill665
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by djwill665 »

#faucididit
#faucinews
You clearly weren't there.It 100% happened. he finished the rest of the NR set on it. Stop with nonsense.
Last edited by djwill665 on Tue May 07, 2024 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
djwill665
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by djwill665 »

*double post*
Last edited by djwill665 on Tue May 07, 2024 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deege
Headlining Clubs

Post by Deege »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:35 pm
#faucididit
#faucinews
Fake news?

Please, with respect... don't use "Fake News" with me... or you will be deleted. #facts

$tEvil
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this poster wasn't actually calling you a liar, he was making a joke because your headline title has the word RUMORS in it.
http://www.FuzzRecordingStudio.com
Affordable Multitrack Recording (Ohio)
http://www.SDMFworldwide.com
The Official Black Label Society Fan-Site
GreatWhiteSnake

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Deege wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:54 am
#faucididit
#faucinews
Fake news?

$tEvil
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this poster wasn't actually calling you a liar, he was making a joke because your headline title has the word RUMORS in it.
Actually no it was referring to Keri Kelli's silly faucinews t shirt that he wears on tour and his outspokenness on being an anti vaxxer. Thus the Fauci did it and Fauci news hashtags. Thought it was pretty obvious. Too inside I guess . Sorta used to be what this place was about.Like I have reason to doubt someone's
connections. But, you know, the rush to outrage...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

PBFSUCKS wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:59 pm Did he trip on his scarf or chain wallet?
I thought he tripped over Brad's dick.
VinceVanLane
Playing Frat Parties

Post by VinceVanLane »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:58 am

Fake news?

$tEvil
Actually no it was referring to Keri Kelli's silly faucinews t shirt that he wears on tour and his outspokenness on being an anti vaxxer. Thus the Fauci did it and Fauci news hashtags. Thought it was pretty obvious. Too inside I guess . Sorta used to be what this place was about.Like I have reason to doubt someone's
I understood it and appreciate it. I had the same joke in my head and was gonna post something similar but you beat me to it.
KISStian
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by KISStian »

VinceVanLane wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:06 am
I understood it and appreciate it. I had the same joke in my head and was gonna post something similar but you beat me to it.
Is it true they sacked Watson because he's a lib?
LitaStrauss
Taking Music Lessons

Post by LitaStrauss »

Fake news?

$tEvil
I blame his broken ankle obviously on President Biden! Keri wasn't breaking his foot when Trump was President!
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Fake news?

$tEvil
I don't GAF about politics, or anyone's view... one way or the other... have yours... all good.

But when I post this story, article, news, and you are 1st to reply with the very first words being the #fakenews hashtag.... I felt the need to reply.

For the record... I don't print Fake News, never have, never will... and if someone implies that I am, or have, well, I will react.

$tEvil
DrumminAway
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by DrumminAway »

LitaStrauss wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:30 pm
I blame his broken ankle obviously on President Biden! Keri wasn't breaking his foot when Trump was President!
I applaud you.
killdrum
Opening for Slaughter

Post by killdrum »

People break ankles. Why is this even a story?
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Because people care about Night Ranger
Styx = broken ankle- nobody cares

* Night Ranger should open with Damn Yankees “runaway”
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
kc primo
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by kc primo »

I wish Keri had more success, the albums he played on are scarce. He was the Sixx of big bang babies and extremely dedicated to the genre. His solo work/demos were very catchy but never made into a LP album. Nothing but respect
for the guy and talent. Same with Kit Ashley (Charlie)
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

KISStian wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:20 pm
If that's true, then I just became the biggest Jeff Watson fan ever. Night Ranger SUUUUUUUUUCKS.

Also, makes me wonder if there wasn't more to Keri Kelly getting sacked from Alice Cooper.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
KISStian
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by KISStian »

Anthrax442 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:38 pm
If that's true, then I just became the biggest Jeff Watson fan ever. Night Ranger SUUUUUUUUUCKS.

Also, makes me wonder if there wasn't more to Keri Kelly getting sacked from Alice Cooper.
Never heard the whole story there but doubt it's political because Alice, as cool as he is, buys into all that evangelical bullshit. He's smart enough not to talk about it, but he be voting Tea Party Nationalist garbage.
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

KISStian wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 4:34 pm

Never heard the whole story there but doubt it's political because Alice, as cool as he is, buys into all that evangelical bullshit. He's smart enough not to talk about it, but he be voting Tea Party Nationalist garbage.
it’s admirable how you won’t follow some religion & use it as your identity, Kisstian
KISStian
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by KISStian »

DangerZone wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:06 pm
KISStian wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 4:34 pm

it’s admirable how you won’t follow some religion & use it as your identity, Kisstian
I identify as a militant pacifist.