TheMetalChick needs to shut up...

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Miscellaneous IncomOWNED!!11!
TheScootinator
Music Fan

Post by TheScootinator »

I couldn't help but notice in the first pages of this thread, that this moron "Rev" would reply back to your guys' posts within just a minute or two, but as you catch him in each of his lies now, it takes him longer and longer to reply, while he thinks up ways to cover his ass.

BRILLIANT work, Deja and Co. It's been so entertaining to watch this guy come un-raveled, slowly but surely. Thanks, everyone!
Preferring the company of dogs to most humans since 1969.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

RockNRev wrote:
Aquanetsuperhold wrote:You're right, I only have an issue with you when you are the one that brings up how classy something is, how your car is fast, how you were the king shit in the evidence department regarding the fire. I don't have a problem with anyone here. Just you. You were the one that jumped into this thread with "Your Master Plan." You came here looking for attention- well you got it. It doesn't mean anyone is jealous of you, it means that when a jackass comes out looking to make a toolout of himself, especially on sludge, chances are better than good people will gladly point it out to him. Just because people give you attention, doen't mean they like you, want to be your or really even care about you.

The fact that you keep insisting people are jealous of you doesn't make a true in anyone's world but in your pea brain. Its actually pathetic on your part, because your life peaked almost 20 years ago while you paid to play The Whiskey and anyone can do that, so really how special was it? I wouldn't trade a minute of my life of all of your so called "glory moment". Even if I was poor and living in a box, I would still have it better than you, because I'm not you. I have a conscience. I could never put getting attention for myself a head of the death of 100 people.
RockNRv wrote:It doesn't change the fact that I would never have brought this up, especially on a "Hatas Board" as a flame. That was a suck ass thing to do and I stand by what I said that I have no doubt why you chose to hide before posting that.

Then the rest of your mob was even more pussy than you because they didn't even have the balls to pull this tragedy out as a flame weapon like you did. They just jumped on to your easy bandwagon, held on to your coattails and used it to flame as well.
I have no problem with people talking about the fire- but using it to make yourself look more important that you really are and to brag about how if it weren't for you Jack would have gone to jail (where he should be), just makes you look like the self-impressed moron that you are. People that brought it up and posted YOUR own words to prove what a liar you are. So don't even try to turn or spin that back on anyone here but you.
ElToro
MSX Tour Support Act
Location: Standing in the Winner's Circle with the Gold Ring kissed.

Post by ElToro »

Hey! Ca I get a compressed version of this thread so I am up to speed?
Darwin says "let him die."
www.myspace.com/kingeltorothebull
poizond13 wrote: I am not obsessed with anyone. If you disagree, find me the proof. Find any post that indicates that I'm obsessed with Poison.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19dWs0pOAKc
1988 Good Times, damn good times...
ChancreSore
Music Fan

Post by ChancreSore »

Oooooookay...I haven't posted here in ages, so some of you might not know me. My name is Jeff, once I went as Rattlehead02 on these boards and I am a recovering War Board addict. I know a few things from arguing with Rev over the years that may or may not have been brought up (sorry, I stopped reading at page 32). Here we go in no particular order:

1. I came a little bit seeing Mitzi post again.

2. During that HUGE blackout years ago (I think it was Cleveland that got hit most? Maybe the northeast?) it was his brilliant idea that having a battery powered cable modem would help one stay online. Despite the fact that the cable companies themselves had no power. Keep in mind Rev fancies himself as a techie.

3. He thinks we faked the moon landings. This fact makes me feel obliged to post this link: http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

4. He thinks aliens are among us.

5. After reading 32 pages of this shit it now appears that he makes these retarded claims to...keep us on our toes?...or something? I'm just not sure. Don't really care. Although either way it would make for a fascinating sociological case study. Kinda like Hannibal Lector but for the killing and smarts. And the charisma. And the Oscars.

6. Again, Rev fancies himself as a techie. After looking at the pics on rocknrev.com I am here to tell you that your pic viewer deal doesn't work in Firefox (2.0.0.3, if you care). That is bad web design.

[sidebar]
His site used to be about the band RocknRev that his drummer apparently played for a year before Rev himself was in the band. Anyway, there used to be a picture of this really skanky groupie he had. It woulda been a great pic for this thread and his greatness. But alas now all we see are him talking about All Terrain Running, whatever that is, and some pics of plants in a minivan. And Homer Simpson. This amuses me.
[/sidebar]

7a. He threw his bad-check-writing singer under the bus in court.

7b. He was once a Marine.

7c. His signature equates the American Military that he once was part of to terrorists who target innocent women and children. He equates them to those who would walk into a pizza parlor with a bomb strapped to their chest and kill everyone in there.

7d. To me, that makes any of his pathetic trolling or ridiculous bragging just pointless. Rev is a disloyal scumbag. Whatever you think of the war (and I'll admit, I support it) there is a difference between wanting to end the war and wanting to slander the people who you once depended on with your life.

7e.I think SOSIA is ex-military, so maybe he can expand more (or maybe he has after page 32 when I stopped reading). But even as a lowly civilian that shit pisses me off.

8. Rants like this are why I quit posting at this stupid place.

Ok guys, I'm off to have left over pizza and maybe some thin mints for dessert. (Are we still doing that joke, or did it die after page 32?)

Jeff
(War Board Poster, Ret)
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Hey Dejavu!

While your waitin' for Rev to cook up some more bullshit, I'll go ahead and take a stab at answerin' for him, mmkay?

Uhem....

:lol: "You proving yet again that every word that drips outta the corner of my cocksmoker is another lie regarding subjects that I can't even grasp, just shows how hard I schooled you! :lol: My special wording has you talking about 1040's, W2's and all kinds of filings when the only 'File' I'm familiar with is the the Train running single file through my chapped ass-crack! :lol:

I control you. If I didn't lie you couldn't catch me in one, now could you? :lol: Silly boy. I say I ate a half dozen shit sandwhiches and you immediately think I said '6'! :lol: :lol: Suprise sucker! I never said any such thing! :lol:

Like this stupid pic shows

...your collective cocks are in WHOSE ass? That's right ..MINE!! :lol: :lol:

OWNED!"
Last edited by Hungwell on Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

ChancreSore wrote: 1. I came a little bit seeing Mitzi post again.
She has that effect. No shame in it.
ChancreSore wrote:2. During that HUGE blackout years ago (I think it was Cleveland that got hit most? Maybe the northeast?) it was his brilliant idea that having a battery powered cable modem would help one stay online. Despite the fact that the cable companies themselves had no power. Keep in mind Rev fancies himself as a techie.
ChancreSore wrote:8. Rants like this are why I quit posting at this stupid place.
I don't know you, but rants like this are why you should keep posting here.
Anthrax442 wrote:Yeah, I'll take that under advisement, Mr. 88-Post-Alternym.
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

In all my years on Sludge, I have never seen anyone get played as badly as Rev has on this thread. His knee-jerk responses and desperate need to be viewed as "better" and "right" have been simultaneously comical and sad.

Because of this, I came to the conclusion that Rev was the most delusional, stupid, misguided person possible.

Now I find out there's some poor girl running around with his name tattooed on her ass.

Obviously, I was wrong.

Mitzi
(Rattlejeff > Rev X infinity)
ChancreSore
Music Fan

Post by ChancreSore »

You're right, I wasn't in the Military. One of the many side effects of being a cripple is that I couldn't join. Right there, were I simple minded like you, I might say I just BURNED you. But you had no way of knowing, so it's cool. Anyway, now you know that harping on me for not serving in the military would be like me harping on you for not being admitted to the Shriner's Hospital for Crippled Children. Or like 2T getting past 7th grade. You just aren't qualified.

Of course, the whole YOU WERE NEVER IN THE MILITARY line is bullshit, gimp or no. YOU are the only person, oh and War Hero in his 4 months served, John Kerry, who hangs their military service over the heads of others. Must have something to do with your Boston inferiority complex (sorry, 2T). I'm not sure what it is. Do you wish you were a New Yorker? Do you think maybe then people might give a shit about your stupid life? Oh, that's right, you are a troll (again, sorry, 2T). Whatever it is, most other military and ex-military people you come across are very humb---OH SNAP! That's the problem, your humble gene is out of whack. Funny, you'd think a person with shitty web design, failed local bands, driver's ed subcontracting and stability-because-I-have-plants-and-a-mini-van on his resume would have humble in spades.

Just answer me one simple question: Do you think the United States Military is a terrorist organization? If you could please just start with a yes or no and then spout out your stupidity, it would be much appreciated.

Jeff
(I know better. Yet still I respond.)
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Dear Rev,
I don't see you admitting your mistake or apologising and I don't expect you to. I just expect you to be wrong and continue on as if everything is OK. It's what you do and it's why we own you.

Always have... Always will
Love,

Mitzi
ChancreSore
Music Fan

Post by ChancreSore »

Just answer me one simple question: Do you think the United States Military is a terrorist organization? If you could please just start with a yes or no and then spout out your stupidity, it would be much appreciated.

Jeff
(I know better. Yet still I respond.)
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Feel free to answer for me anytime!

See, I was going to say he should apologize for wasting skin.

Mitz
(Either one works.)
ChancreSore
Music Fan

Post by ChancreSore »

I see now that Rev was indeed quoting Rockskar in a lame attempt to mock him, as opposed to specifically agreeing with him. Like I said, I had stopped reading this thread when I posted. However, I don't take back anything I said. After reading Rev's bullshit on the War Board for years it would not surprise me in the least if Rev did indeed agree with his signature. The fact of the matter is that ANY time a service member, or military unit, or what have you is accused of anything Rev is the first one to declare their guilt before any of the facts come out. In Rev's mind anytime the military is accused of anything they MUST be guilty, who gives a fuck if he was once one of them or not. That is why I have no respect for the creepy troll, and all this other bullshit is secondary.

Now on to the secondary bullshit.

You're 39 and you still put in motherboards? I mean, I can see building your own sweet rig with the battery powered cable modem and alien to english speech converter, you want to be all hands on with it.

But, like, for your job you change out motherboards? Honestly, if you were just getting started and switching careers I'd be very proud of ya, Trollboy. But according to your lies, you are a fucking genius!! Your genius is being wasted, my friend!

Also, you are Dell Certified? Is that like a poor...err...sorry...insecure man's version of Microsoft Certified? What does Dell Certified mean?

Aaaaand finally we have this:
And you only need 40 hours to become a private pilot. Go figure!
Right, dummy, to become a pilot. Kinda like to drive a car you just need 6 hours behind the wheel and some time in a classroom with a Troll telling you how awesome it was to play on stage with Chuck E. Cheese and The Singing Pizza Band. And how flowers make you stable.

To become a Certified (not by Dell, btw) Flight Instructor (equivalent to a driver's ed instructor, but this takes talent) you need:

FAA requirements for a Flight Instructor Certificate:

* Be at least 18 years of age
* Hold a Commercial Pilot Certificate or ATP Certificate
* Must hold a valid FAA 3rd Class Medical Certificate
* Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language
* Pass the FAA Knowledge Test
* Pass the FAA Practical Flight Test and Oral Examination

I'm much too lazy to look up what it takes to get the Commercial Pilot Certificate or a FAA 3rd Class Medical Certificate. Not to mention how many logged flying hours you would need.

My point is, you are trying to compare apples to...to something that isn't even a fruit.

It really sucks, there are so many bits from Rev's posts that I would love to dissect, but I'm the owner of my own multi-million dollar dildo warehouse/factory now! And I gotta go sweep the floors. I got my time down to 8 minutes.

Oh, wait, one more thing. I'm more proud of this than I should be: I graduated high school with a 1.6 GPA. I was something like 216 of 226 in my graduating class. I've dropped out of 3 colleges and have now decided I'll most likely never get a college degree. I'm terrible at school.

I got a 98% on the test in Driver's Ed. thereby proving even a monkey could teach that shit.

Also, I got a 100% on my boater safety course years ago. Something tells me I can make a cool mint off that somehow.

Jeff
(Best Boater Ever)
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

RockNRev wrote:You try too hard.
Said the guy that has the majority of the posts of a 52 page thread. :roll:
Shiraz
Sarcastabitch

Post by Shiraz »

Image[/url]
I'm out of estrogen and I own a gun.
ChancreSore
Music Fan

Post by ChancreSore »

At least I try.

SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

RockNRev wrote:You try too hard.
Oh the fucking irony.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

maybe thats old, but us rural MN's have never seen it. Shiraz has brought a winner.

Rev - well, he types alot.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Oh ChancreSore, like you, my love for 2T has been sorely denied. Tis a small, exclusive club we enjoy.

Except you try to trash her, ineptly, on a message board. What unrequited love has wrot. I guess our common bond isn't so common. Alas!

Even though we both think Rev is a idiot, we must part ways. Such sorrow.

-cue Simon & Garfunkel, "The Sound of Silence"-
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Every day is Opposite Day in Rev's world - it's his coping mechanism.

Shit like:

I'm a Douchebag Come Lately = "I'm a hero defending TMC's tru metal attitude!"

My band sucked janitor cock = "People are jealous of my contributions to metal kulture !"

I think Red Lobster is fancy = "My social life is so much better than yours!"

I'm a drivers ed teacher = "I'm rich, bitch !"

I got fucked up my ass and out my mouth on this thread =
"I own you!"

It's a little disorienting at first, but once you figure it out, it's much easier to follow along without having a disbelief-induced brain hemohrrage.

Queen Bee

Thanks for elaborating, Rev. I was far too lazy to imitate your fuckheadedness to that extent.
Queen Bee

You might be onto something.

I think I saw some eyeholes cut into that "tarp"
Queen Bee

No, it's a bad reflection on you and how much importance you place on your sorry overinflated lifestyle.

Sorry, but it is.

Okay, I'm not sorry.

ralphwiggumsdealer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ralphwiggumsdealer »

RockNRev wrote: They either leave then or read on and see jealous idiots roll in to gang up on her.
The only nitwit who saw that is Jake Yonkel. Everyone else stopped to point and laugh at you....some even took the time to stop and say "yeah...he's always been an idiot."
RockNRev wrote:The only time Rev got that treatment was in your very vivid imaginations. From there, you transferred your imagination to image form because "in your mind" was not close enough. You needed to see it in picture form and imagine yourself as one of a gang of gay rapists humping Rev to really make your imagined fantasies feel more real to you.
What was that pic you put up of you dry-humping the floor supposed to represent?
Moggio wrote:
jpf wrote:Do you realize how stupid you are?
Do you?
Queen Bee

Since when is saying "I'd rather see your tits than hear your mouth" a compliment, Rev?

Queen Bee

RockNRev wrote:Whatever you want to call it... I have your full attention. I OWN it. it is mine. YOUR attention is MINE to own. Say that with me now... CrouchingStoner's attention is REV's. Rev OWNS it and has continually OWNED it for weeks now.
Hardly - making fun of you is what I'm doing between loads of laundry.

OMFG SCHOOLED !!!1!!!1

Rev, nobody here gives that much of a fuck about you or what you do outside of the internet. You flaunt your laughable "achievements" like they're enviable, when they're truly the shit that douchewater is made of. Who the fuck isn't going to laugh at that shit? It doesn't take time or effort, but taking pictures of yourself laying on the floor, shivering outside, and climbing snow drifts does.

The difference between you and the other people smashing your asshole in here is that we're here to laugh and judge our success on this thread by how funny the jokes are. On the other hand, you wouldn't know wit or funny if you sucked it out of Jack Russel's urethra, so you're forced to resorting to shit like "I EAT STEAK AND LOBSTER AND YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS OF MY OPULENT LIFESTYLE". The thing is, everyone on this thread finds your lifestyle outdated, primitive, and pretty much white trash.

It was all summed up in this post. Why you try to act like it's anything else is beyond me.

DejaVuDoo wrote:I see now that this is a trait of yours. You use the fire to brag. We call you on it. Then we are assholes for talking about the fire.

You post your work information and tell us that we're broke ass, uneducated losers. Then I ask you if you own the business and post the whois info. You whine and cry that your personal info was posted even though none of the info posted mentioned you. The contact information for that place is posted on their web page, the link you posted yourself to prove you were making big bucks.

Same shit over and over Rev. Now I'm starting to see a pattern.
1) you brag
2) people challenge your claims
3) you cry
Rinse.Lather.Repeat.
Queen Bee

But the thread wasn't just "show me your beans" - it was prefaced with the equivalent of "Shut the fuck up or...".

In otherwords you're telling us:

is now a compliment.

Thanks for clearing that up and giving me the go ahead to add it to the other examples of Rev's BizarroThink.

JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

ON TOP of my career, which is a "Media & Technology Specialist." What does all this mean?
It means absolutely nothing. Every 13 year old World of Warcraft virtuoso is a "media and technology" specialist.
Queen Bee

HAHAHA!

I have a mask AND a cape.

Like Hamburglar, but sexier.
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

There have been some positives and negatives to come out of this thread.

One of the biggest positives is the return of Rattlehead, a gentleman who understands the true power of flaming with comedy.

One of the biggest negatives is that the 14-24 male demographic all over the world is scrambling to find a new m4d |337 term to substitute for "owned." Knowing that an unloved, washed up, 40-year-old, skullet-sporting failed musician has made this word his hallmark is causing them panic attacks.

Honestly, the only thing we're truly sure that Rev owns is a tarp, a dirty bandana and some shoe-lifts.

Mitz
(Honestly - what the hell is wrong with this freak? I'm guessing his motherboard didn't breastfeed him...)