The Cusack, My lil' Wind-Up Toy!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Snapperhead, an alt that no one will soon confuse with Alfred Nobel wrote:I still have never seen why HungWell is a "god" on Sludge.

Does Stevie have some damming pics of him or something?

Take a moment and you may well find that your logic, much like your underwear, is backwards.

Regarding my popularity, this site lacks the bandwidth needed for me to go into great detail, but suffice it to say that my "pre-owning" abilities have something to do with it.

Observe.

To: CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Posted: Nov 29, 2006 06:44 pm
Subject: Re: Billy Ray Snapper

Within 363 days, this alt will say something remarkably stupid about me.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

grayantimatter wrote:Blast can and should ban whoever the fuck they want for whatever reason. Just be plain about it. Say, fuck it Hungwell is a douche and I don't want him here. DC went off on us, so I banned him. Fuck it, that's fine.

But when Cusack is appointed their spokesman and he talks out of the side of his mouth like that......it fails...no one actually buys it...
Agreed 100%.

Why anyone would choose lying over being straightforward in a matter like this is baffling - especially when the posts are still up for everyone to see! :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

2Tempting wrote:Deathcurse, you're banned from there now? I thought you were one of the well-loved royalty on that board.
Indeed I was. And I don't know if I was royalty but I was definitely put in the bannable zone once I dared to call them out on how much they suck. They're claiming they banned me for referring to someone as The Forbidden P-Word (even though it was pretty clear that I wasn't serious) but when I referred to Pollyclit as that (in all seriousness), they didn't care. The difference is that in one thread, I was calling them retards and in the other, I wasn't.

And you're totally right about Cusack's newfound swagger. I'm curious about all the other Sludge offshoots from over the years. Did the mods of those sites get all uppity like that? Like, when Taime Bruce Halford Dokken started Metal Triumph, did he think he was King Shit of Fuck Mountain?

It'll be interesting to see Cusack have to come back to Sludge as a citizen once his goofy little site goes belly up like all the other ones.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

2Tempting wrote:What's the P-word? I'm not up on all the Sludge/Blast lingo.
It rhymes when schmedopile. In reference to Pollyclit, it's pretty accurate but that's neither here nor there.

There's already a thread about my banning though so I'll bring it back to Cusack straight-up LYING about why he banned Hungwell.

I don't know what's funnier, this picture -

Or this post -
The Cusack wrote:As for refuting anything, other than the stuff that I acknowledged as being accurate on your part, you're comments are either lies designed to garner support or gross inaccuracies.
I suppose neither of them are as funny as this -
The Cusack wrote:Good luck with your meltdown
YOUR MELTING DOWNNNNN!!!!! I WIN! :lol:
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

DC wrote:Why anyone would choose lying over being straightforward in a matter like this is baffling - especially when the posts are still up for everyone to see!

In retrospect, it's actually not baffling at all. The fact is that if he were just a lil' bit smarter, he could pass for stupid. Therefore he acted accordingly.

After Nosack found his twat in a knot it was no surprise to see him scrambling to make a life jacket out of used rubbers.

Where he went above and beyond the call of the retarded was limping back to Metal-Bust, finally deleting the thread and then posting that he "may have slightly overstated the 'vulpix incident'. Only slightly." He then edited that same post to read "somewhat" in place of "slightly".

Mind you, he once again forgot that I had already pasted the post in question! :lol: times a zillion! The proof that he is just another 'can't hang, lyin' out his ass, Gerber slurpin' puke' can never be deleted!one1
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

I like Stone Cold. He cracks me the fuck up. The need more Stone Colds there and less Poison Ivys
Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

grayantimatter wrote:I like Stone Cold. He cracks me the fuck up. The need more Stone Colds there and less Poison Ivys
Stone Cold was always fair and smart.

On the other hand...Maybe one of the mods over there, should get a new Photobucket account that you can't see who they are when you right click their avatar.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Yep. SC doesn't play games. He says what he means, follows through, no nonsense...

And god bless him he really doesn't fall into the trapt of trying to explain and justify his actions....
violetbleu
Sister Honky Tonk

Post by violetbleu »

Poison Ivy is a terrible mod. She gets her lady parts all twisted over stupid crap and then runs off at the yap. Scary's Myspace drama thread is a perfect example of that.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Hungwell wrote:In retrospect, it's actually not baffling at all. The fact is that if he were just a lil' bit smarter, he could pass for stupid. Therefore he acted accordingly.

After Nosack found his twat in a knot it was no surprise to see him scrambling to make a life jacket out of used rubbers.

Where he went above and beyond the call of the retarded was limping back to Metal-Bust, finally deleting the thread and then posting that he "may have slightly overstated the 'vulpix incident'. Only slightly." He then edited that same post to read "somewhat" in place of "slightly".

Mind you, he once again forgot that I had already pasted the post in question! :lol: times a zillion! The proof that he is just another 'can't hang, lyin' out his ass, Gerber slurpin' puke' can never be deleted!one1
:lol:

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" even!

I think that's slightly laugh out loud hilarious. Excuse me - SOMEWHAT. :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

violetbleu wrote:Poison Ivy is a terrible mod. She gets her lady parts all twisted over stupid crap and then runs off at the yap. Scary's Myspace drama thread is a perfect example of that.
When it comes to message board politics, I'm pretty libertarian - less government, more freedom! The fact (or let's be honest, GUESS) that they have 1 mod for every 4 regular posters (and that's a generous estimate) is pure absurdity. You get the impression that the boards exist for there to be mods, not posters.

Overall, I'd say SC is the most competent of them all. But then during the Kotzen incident, he was one of the mods that told me, "I'd ban him right now but I have to ask Cusack first." MIB said the same thing. Imagine having to ask Cusack before you can ban an asshole like that! So these officers aboard the S.S. Metal Bust apparently have to sit back and watch while their captain steers their ship into every iceberg he can find. (See the royal bustation on pages 1 and 2 of this very thread)

Even more ridiculous is that several of the mods seemed absolutely FLOORED by the bickering on their board when it first started - like they had no idea what operating a board where it's 99% Sludge posters entailed. It was only recently that they lifted the "No Sludge drama" ban and even now, you can only bicker with someone on their Hatas board. Completely unrealistic.

At this point, there's no real hope for them, since they already made their bed and built a reputation for being humorless fascists. (See Hungwell being banned for hurting Cusack's feewings)

Enough of my yackin'. Let's laugh at Q getting his ass saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

DC wrote:It was only recently that they lifted the "No Sludge drama" ban and even now, you can only bicker with someone on their Hatas board. Completely unrealistic.
Nosack's hypocracy and cowardice have buried Kenny's Board.

He is under the impression that there is a poster remaining that is unaware he is a weasel.

What Kenny doesn't grasp is that Nosack himself is behind the expiration date of that site. Even the homogenized homos that can't hack Sludge don't condone his actions.
Nosack wrote:"You know, one thing that I've always respected about you is that you seem to deal in facts, but you've seriously compromised what shred of integrity you have left by dealing almost purely in lies and speculation with me. "
Says the butt-wounded queen while he actually takes the time to concoct an entire back-story of bullshit to discredit another who's cock he was forced to use as a snorkel. We all saw the tsunami of shit that ace went through, and he FESSED UP! Imagine if he was a thread deletin' Mod to boot!

Outside of Santa Monica Blvd, there ain't no such think as a 'Blaster'. All you got there are Sludgers. And even those who defy significance must cringe every time Nosack shit talks Sludge and then spams it for traffic.
gray wrote:But when Cusack is appointed their spokesman and he talks out of the side of his mouth like that......it fails...no one actually buys it...
Preach.

The "We know you did it, just admit it" train has long since left the station.

The only chance Nosack has of regaining his pre-conviction status as an immaterial noodnik poster is to post a pic of himself on his knees, wearing his last two fucksocks on his temples, elbows in, wrists curled and panting for forgivness.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Outside of Santa Monica Blvd, there ain't no such think as a 'Blaster'.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

You know, in my neck of the woods, a "blast" is a fart.

Their website is called Metal Fart.

Still not as bad as "Anarchy Music."
The Cusack
Better Off Dead

Post by The Cusack »

[/ignore]

Somebody pointed out to me that this thread is getting some action again so I wanted to clear some things up.

I didn't lie about anything. I thought the thread had been deleted (I thought it should have been deleted) and therefore assumed it wasn't accessible and I made my statement based off of what I remembered from six months before. When I realized the thread was still up, I took it down because I felt it should have been taken down in the first place. I don't care if it was referenced by Hungwell for this thread or not. It needed to come down IMO so it's down.

As for what I actually said about Vulpix, she was harmed by Hungwell's posts. His "compliments" were insincere attempts to deflect from the fact that he wanted to jack the thread and make an ass of himself at her expense and especially at mine. He could have just as easily taken it to the proper forum or started his own thread but he chose hers. Vulpix even felt embarrassed enough to take her artwork down after that. Like I said, I overstated the case, but only slightly.

But the primary issue was that when Hungwell showed up, he practically demanded your own forum and repeatedly insulted me and the site in the process when Kenny had already made the decision not to give him anything in the first place.

I know Hungwell is fine with TheMetalChick's banning based on the things she said about the moderator here. Since that's the case then he should have no problem with his own banning based on the things he said about me and Stone Cold on Metal-Blast.

Truthfully when Hungwell said he was leaving, I expected him to leave on his own accord and stay gone. When he popped back in a couple of times later to flame me again, I decided I'd seen enough and finally did what I should have done in the first place and banned him. I'm sure he knew about it before I mentioned it on the boards but he didn't want to say anything until somebody else did so that he could use it as ammunition later but the banning happened in March and it's now late November and Hungwell's hanging on my every word apparently? Who's the wind up toy now? Dance Spedwell, dance!

Now on to Deathcurse. The request I made to you about taking your arguement to FH and leaving Ray Luzier out of it was both polite and reasonable. Sorry you didn't see it that way but I'm not the one that banned you and your post request meltdown wasn't the reason for your banning. You knew that playing the pedophile card would get you banned and you either were trying to get banned or you thought that because of your status that you'd get a pass and did it anyway. You knew this and rolled the dice anyway. I made my request to you and went to bed. When I woke up, you'd already been banned. I didn't ban you but I agree with the banning. Sorry if you think you're above the rules, but you're not.

That's all I have to say about any of those issues really. We've tried to run our site differently than Sludge and the people that get it are still there while the people that don't are not and for good reason. If I "spoke out of the side of my mouth" this time, feel free to ask Stone Cold his what he thinks about all of this.

[ignore]

Damsel-in-Distress wrote:Taime Downe=pork sausage in a goth wrapper.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Crud's a giant douche. :lol:

For the most part, I have no problems with Metal-Blast, though.

(And Crud's actually an OK guy)
Last edited by MurrayFiend on Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

How about "Thwarted Hostility"?
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I like how Cusack lifted his ignore on the both of us but then pretended that he didn't know we were talking shit about him. If he didn't know that, why would he be ignoring us?

Putting the ignore back on at the end reminded of me of when Dwight Schrute shunned Andy Bernard. "Un-shun!" "Re-shun!"
The Cusack wrote: You knew that playing the ********* card would get you banned and you either were trying to get banned or you thought that because of your status that you'd get a pass and did it anyway.
First of all, I had no reason to think that would get me banned since I got away with calling Pollyclit that a month or two ago. Hold on while I show you that thread. Just a second, I gotta dodge the tumbleweeds as I stroll through your site.

Hey! Wouldn't you know! That thread's GONE! It's been deleted! Who would have guessed that the one thing that proves you're full of shit on this would vanish. This is so unlike you guys! You do know that that thread was up for months and a lot of people read it, right? I think it was over a dozen pages long.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! "Hai guise, me and my mods are not full of shit. Hold on while I delete the threads that prove me wrong on that."

Secondly, the problem with the p-word, according to Poison Ivy, was that it accuses someone of committing a crime they did not commit. Are you following me here? What I'm asking is why guys who take you to wrestling matches are allowed to do that but no one else is.

Oh, here's a thread you guys kept around -

http://metal-blast.com/MetalBoard/viewtopic.php?p=94181

Make sure you delete that right away because Redman calls Iron Duck the p-word on it and you don't want to have to be consistent and ban him for it.

RE-SHUN!
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

I still see the Pollyclit thread on there...if that was the one you were searching for.

I always figured they left it up because the whole joke on Polly with the fake profile started here didn't it? I always figured everyone knew it was just a joke..

Much like Polly...
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Also, Cusack, Stone Cold is a liar too. You can find this post on page 3 of my thread. Just in case you wanted to, you know, delete it.
Stone Cold wrote:For the record, the reason the P word is censored is because someone was crying that he was being accused of being one by some idiot from another website. So I censored it well over a year ago..
A year ago, eh? Redman used it on Sept. 10, 2007. That's less than 3 months ago. 3 months is less than a year, isn't it? A year is something like 12 months. So that would make what he's saying there UNTRUE.

Why is he lying about that? Again, it seems ridiculous for you guys to go through all the trouble of lying out your asses and then getting humiliated when you get busted for it. Why not just tell the truth? I was banned for slagging your site.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Luminiferous wrote:I still see the Pollyclit thread on there...if that was the one you were searching for.

I always figured they left it up because the whole joke on Polly with the fake profile started here didn't it? I always figured everyone knew it was just a joke..

Much like Polly...
That's strange. I did a search of my name and the word "Pollyclit" and that thread didn't show up. Now it does and I'm doing the exact same search. Weird.

But yeah - on page 8 of that thread, I refer to Pollyclit as a "***erast." I even go into detail on why Pollyclit is a ***erast using the MySpace thing as an example. On that same page, Stone Cold shows up and warns Polly about threatening me. A couple posts below that, Cusack posts some gay emoticon. They obviously read my posts and didn't care. Why? Because I wasn't talking shit about their site at that point.

That was Oct. 15-16, 2007.
GutterCreep
Headlining Clubs

Post by GutterCreep »

S'up?
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

In deathcurse's "Metal Blast" thread, Stone Cold has officially unbanned him.

I think the other mods are finally becoming aware that Cusack shit the bed, and that they have to lie in it, too.

*Cues up Toby Keith's "A Little Too Late"*
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

St_Augustines_Pears wrote:In deathcurse's "Metal Blast" thread, Stone Cold has officially unbanned him.

I think the other mods are finally becoming aware that Cusack shit the bed, and that they have to lie in it, too.

*Cues up Toby Keith's "A Little Too Late"*
Well, I noticed that I was able to get through without having to use a proxy so I figured something was up. I didn't see that post and until you mentioned it just now, I didn't think I was unbanned. I figured maybe my IP address changed, as it does from time to time.

The funny thing is that a couple minutes after I made my last few posts on this thread, I was banned again. :lol:

So whatever. They can symbolically unban me if it clears their consciences on this whole matter. They can ban me and then unban me all the livelong day. Their site sucks, their board sucks big time, they suck as moderators, and they can suck my fucking cock.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

I banned you this time, and it was just because I fucking well wanted to.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

BWAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
While I was mindful not to underestimate Nosack's stupidity, this is a surprise.

It's too late for you. For the 2 or 3 posters who care and dont yet know, the proof that you're just a fruitbasket poster who got tired of drinkin' from my ass-cup reamains on page 1 of this thread.

The fact that your wit can be sharpened with a marshmallow has nothing to do with your bold faced lies. You are a resentful coward who abused your moderator privileges at metal-bust in an ill-advised plan to discredit me that blew up in your face.

Again, the only logical explanations for your lies would be to make my absence from there look something other than voluntary. Or to mask the frustration of banning someone from a board they don't even post at.

End of post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is not simply for my entertainment. It is my duty as the curator of the Self-Pwn3ge Institute to address his drivel before posting it in perpetuity in the "My Lil' Pwny" Highlight Reel.

"I didn't lie about anything. Whomever told you that repeating the same lies might make the irrefutable proof go away....was fucking with you. I thought the thread had been deleted EVERYONE is well aware of that, thus the Edgar Allan Pwned pic :wink: (I thought it should have been deleted)and therefore assumed it wasn't accessible * :oops: *and I made my statement based off of what I remembered from six months before.
When I realized the thread was still up, shit streamed down your leg I took it down because I felt it should have been taken down in the first place. Ya stutterin' prick ya. It's well known that chronic lyin' can have that effect on speech, but TYPING? I don't care if it was referenced by Hungwell for this thread or not. It needed to come down IMO so it's down. And why should you care? Oh yeah, it proved to countless posters that you're lying. :lol: I keep forgettin' that part.

As for what I actually said about Vulpix, she was harmed by Hungwell's posts. LMGDHWAO!! The first person who can unearth a gayer statement by a 'Mod' not named Nicola has an H.U. jersey on the way! His "compliments" were insincere cant.stop.laughing.....brb............................* oh shit.....ok.
Back when you thought you had deleted the evidence to the contrary you said I should have been banned after the 'Vulpix Incident', where I "trashed and flamed her".
I wrote:Vulpix, your art is great.//Anywho, good luck with your art, kid. It shows promise.
I hope she's ok.
laughing..fit..returning..must fight...* BAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!
His "compliments" were insincere attempts to deflect from the fact that he wanted to jack the thread and make an ass of himself at her expense and especially at mine. He could have just as easily taken it to the proper forum or started his own thread but he chose hers. Vulpix even felt embarrassed enough to take her artwork down after that. More bullshit. She took her art down only after seeing you get worked like a snow-cone in a sauna.
Like I said, I overstated the case, but only slightly. If by "slightly overstated" you mean turning two of what you thought had been deleted compliments into a "Trashing and Flaming" banworthy incident, then cool.

Truthfully when Hungwell said he was leaving, I expected him to leave on his own accord and stay gone. When he popped back in a couple of times later to flame me again, You keep lying about me 'poping in and flaming you and now SC to boot?! Fuck-flake, I never mentioned either of you.

http://metal-blast.com/MetalBoard/viewt ... ght=#40916

After a 4 month absence, i gave my opinion of a thread. The Man-Child in Black used that as an excuse to attack me personally and thus earned a bitch-slap. Stone Cold obviously had no problem with it because he actually ADDED to my post.
That's it. 2 posts in 11 months. Nothing more.

As I made clear by my absence, being banned is immaterial. His actions were not.
One can only hope this has taught him to limit his lying to his damage control, tmc-like private message crusades.

R.I.P.
Last edited by Hungwell on Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

This is the most interesting Metal Blast thread ever, and it's not on Metal Blast.

Is there anything else that needs to be said?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Current status on Metal Bust: Unbanned :lol:
Whpprsnpprr
Tard Army Fail Private

Post by Whpprsnpprr »

Ok so try to hold your liquor this time! :lol:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:I swear to GOD, a man could be singing directly into another man's dick and look less gay than if he was wearing a headset mic.