The Lickety Of Sleepy hollow

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Doogie
Papi

The Lickety Of Sleepy hollow

Post by Doogie »

Licketysplit wrote:
Doogie wrote:Fuck you, you goddamn jackass. I hope you eat so many swiss rolls your fucking heart explodes so hard in your chest that your head truly does blow the fuck off, giving a realistic irony to your whole "characterization" of yourself. Maybe then your family might get something useful out of you - like a life insurance claim.[/size]
I must have struck a nerve. How was I to know you had a thing for boxes of Grandma's cookies. To each their own.

I won't fuck up Punk's thread any further with your useless ass, so we'll just bring it here.

You didn't strike a nerve, fatman, I'm just not quite sure how God sees fit to let you continue to draw o2, against his or her better judgement, while starving people in Africa could be better served by roasting your panty wearing ass and feeding hundreds of thousands.

I have no doubt that your life is pathetic at best, just based on the constant goddamn crying that you do about it, karma is a bitch like that. The pure fact that you can continue to show up in threads and post how many bitches you've fucked, how high your standards are, and how generally hot fucking shit you find yourself, dictates that you've had about as much as ass as my kid's jew fro'd, Eddie Haskell-ite best friend.

I swear to fucking Christ, I'd pay good money to spit on you, just to see if the sugar content in your fucking blood would melt you into a fucking puddle of goo that would make flying monkeys celebrate with certain liberation.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The Lickety Of Sleepy hollow

Post by Luminiferous »

Licketysplit wrote:But you have to get them before the expiration date. Old boxes are definitely to be avoided.
I applaud Punk for finally finding a thread topic Lickety would know something about..

Grandma's Cookies have probably been endorsing him for years..
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Holy shit, Doogie - you and SLD both are long-winded motherfuckers. You also are both not very funny AND you get riled up way too easily about dumb shit on the internet.

Jumping down Lickety's throat has been passe for about 6 months. You must have missed the memo.

BTW, just respond and call me an idiot. You don't need to carve this whole post up.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

JakeYonkel wrote:Holy shit, Doogie - you and SLD both are long-winded motherfuckers. You also are both not very funny AND you get riled up way too easily about dumb shit on the internet.
I guess you would know not funny, considering you not only wear the t-shirt, but also designed it yourself. The fact that you think SLD, or I are any where near "riled" is goddamn hilarious.

You slapping my child would probably upset me, but being shit talked by the student voted "most likely to cry like a bitch when hazed on the internet" doesn't exactly make me want to pick up the phone and call the fucking IBI.

JakeYonkel wrote:Jumping down Lickety's throat has been passe for about 6 months. You must have missed the memo.
Anything worthwhile bears repeating, kind of like calling you a shit brick, shit brick. Your finest moment, as weak as it was, was in the 2T thread, and unfortunately that moment has passed. You must have missed the memo.
JakeYonkel wrote:BTW, just respond and call me an idiot. You don't need to carve this whole post up.
Idiot goes without saying, but why should I accommodate your wants, especially when you won't accommodate mine by getting your little "YOU GUYS ALL JUST CIRCLE JERK EACHOTHER" spewing shaft strokers crushed beyond repair by the mail truck that delivers your monthly lotto winnings? Fair is fair.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Doogie wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:Holy shit, Doogie - you and SLD both are long-winded motherfuckers. You also are both not very funny AND you get riled up way too easily about dumb shit on the internet.
I guess you would know not funny, considering you not only wear the t-shirt, but also designed it yourself. The fact that you think SLD, or I are any where near "riled" is goddamn hilarious.
Well, seeing as how you're the one going on and on, I'd say you're pretty riled. Tone it down, dude. It's just the internets.

BTW, SLD is the same dude who told me to "go rape my baby." I know you probably weren't privy to that because it was immediately deleted and of course he got a pass from the masses, but if that isn't indicative of somebody taking this shit a *little* too far then I don't know what is.

I doubt Lickety will bother reading this or even if he does, I don't think he'll even respond. Even when his "cover" was blown, the fact he can still make most of your morons get pissy is the only funny thing in this thread so far.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

JakeYonkel wrote:I doubt Lickety will bother reading this or even if he does, I don't think he'll even respond. Even when his "cover" was blown, the fact he can still make most of your morons get pissy is the only funny thing in this thread so far.
You read way too much into Lickety's "effect" on anyone on here.
He definitely doesn't piss people off.. he may make a few nauseous, but that's about all the effect he has anymore.

I laugh my ass off at his continued daily attempt to get anyone to believe anything he says pertaining to his former music career, his past sexual exploits or his rich personal life after his full blown outing as a fatassed, cat urine reeking lying idiot...

It's truly funny to watch someone so desperate to impress faceless people on a message board and that is why I find myself looking forward to his idiocy..

No matter how hard he tries or how many pictures he posts from his $10 camera trying everyday to make just one person believe he is actually an all knowing bodybuilding chick magnet in disguise on here he will never get the serious respect he seeks so badly..
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

JakeYonkel wrote:
Well, seeing as how you're the one going on and on, I'd say you're pretty riled. Tone it down, dude. It's just the internets.

See, there's that riled word again. I'll tell you, just like I told another dipshit recently. You don't have to be pissed to call someone a complete and utter tool. I've always found it interesting that when a poster of low intelligence can't pull a useful retort out of their ass, the first thing they fucking post is "Tone it down, dude. It's just the internets", or some variation thereof. For you to think that I'm slighty upset by your useless stupidity is fucking absurd.

I'm enjoying the fact that the guy who claims he is above arguing on the "internets" is arguing on the "internets", yet attempting damage control by claiming it's actually others who are riled up. Congratulations fucktard, the taste of your hypocrisy is absolutely delicious.

JakeYonkel wrote:BTW, SLD is the same dude who told me to "go rape my baby." I know you probably weren't privy to that because it was immediately deleted and of course he got a pass from the masses, but if that isn't indicative of somebody taking this shit a *little* too far then I don't know what is.
I can't answer for that, nor will i attempt to. However, what I do know of SLD screams that what you just stated is being taken out of context. If you're going to post the accusation, make sure you post the entire contents - or it doesn't mean shit. That's kind of like saying "I had the PM's to prove it, but I deleted them".
JakeYonkel wrote:I doubt Lickety will bother reading this or even if he does, I don't think he'll even respond. Even when his "cover" was blown, the fact he can still make most of your morons get pissy is the only funny thing in this thread so far.
Trust me, the fact that you're still posting on hatas, Mr. "I'm Above It All", is goddamn hilarious.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Not taking sides here, but I did see the post about Jake's baby that Jake is referring to. It was edited a few minutes later, however.

And a Lickety bashing thread is ALWAYS awesome.

"DAMMIT, SPLIT!"
(Lumi needs to write more Lickety stories)
Fuck sigs.
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

I think Lickety is mentally ill.
ImageImageImage
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

God damn. :lol:
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:God damn. :lol:

I laughed too. Then I remembered that I have full blown AIDZ.
ImageImageImage
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Skate4RnR wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:God damn. :lol:

I laughed too. Then I remembered that I have full blown AIDZ.
You fucked Yonkels wife, didn't you?
Queen Bee

Uh, that's AIDZ with a "z". He clearly caught it from Ray Gillen.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

I found out six months ago so I don't know if it's Jake's bitch or Ray.

I don't care now I'm so sad and decrepit.
ImageImageImage
Queen Bee

No pun intended, but maybe it came from Steve "Buttsex" Summers by way of organic. :idea:
Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

Luminiferous wrote:
Licketysplit wrote:But you have to get them before the expiration date. Old boxes are definitely to be avoided.
I applaud Punk for finally finding a thread topic Lickety would know something about..
Yeah, like Lickety has to worry about expiration dates. No food lasts that long around Tubby Triplechins.
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
Succubyss
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Succubyss »

Doogie wrote:I swear to fucking Christ, I'd pay good money to spit on you, just to see if the sugar content in your fucking blood would melt you into a fucking puddle of goo that would make flying monkeys celebrate with certain liberation.[/size]

I have nothing to contribute because I just find Lickety to be boring, but I had to pop in and say that the above phrase makes for a great visual.

S (thank you and good nite)
"I always knew that deathcurse's downfall on sludge, when it came, would be a a huge ridiculous spectacle and I have not been disappointed.."
chickenona - 12/21/11