Garbageman

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Pill
Headlining Clubs

Garbageman

Post by Pill »

Is it possible for you to post without using some really shitty movie reference, something about L.A. or mentioning your long-gay gag, PBF3?

"After seeing that, it made me want to watch "The Girl Who Knew Too Much" starring Adam West!"
"They're no PBF3!"
"In and Out Burger FAHEVA!"

You're like the "Family Guy" of this board.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Re: Garbageman

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

More like a West coast Kaos in real. And not retarded.

Okay, shitty comparison. It's like I'm watching Forrest Gump!
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Someone needs a Double Double.....
Jack Drugless
Hanging Out With Mick & Keith

Post by Jack Drugless »

Garbageman is awesome. He has a vast knowledge of music and the biz.
The guy supports live music like few do. Cool guy to have a drink with too.
He's cool to rap with because he hasn't smoked away details. He not only
remembers Johnny's old apartment on Franklin, he remembers the number and who the neighbors were.
It hits you though, at some point, you'll be talking about The Blasters or something and you inevitably say to yourself
'Holy shit, this guys a nerd!'
"I react. Vinny plays drums. There's a big difference." - Bill Ward

Have a good time, all of the time. That's my motto.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Trashy is good peeps yo!
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

His eyes are too small.
alecjonsludge
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by alecjonsludge »

I really enjoyed his work on Who's Line Is It Anyway?

acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

I think its kinda rude when you ask someone a musical question by PM and they ignore ya. At least tell em to fuck off or that you aint got time.
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell
www.BigMusicGeek.com
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by www.BigMusicGeek.com »

Personally, I don't understand all the Garbageman hate. Personally, I've never met him, but he's always seemed like a nice, knowledgeable guy. He contributes a lot more than some of the other douche canoes around here.

:wink:
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Take Pooldude and Garbageman as examples and contrast them. Both have been around that scene forever and have forgotten more about it than a lot of us will ever know. The difference is that Harry will give you info and stories in a completely friendly and neutral way, usually with documentation LOL. Trashy comes at you with this overwhelming "cooler than thou" attitude that completely pollutes any good stuff he gives out. He's the classic "It's only good if 10 other people besides me have heard it" cat. I'm sure the clique will come running to dispute this, but read the posts and tell me it's not true.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

www.BigMusicGeek.com wrote:Personally, I don't understand all the Garbageman hate. Personally, I've never met him, but he's always seemed like a nice, knowledgeable guy. He contributes a lot more than some of the other douche canoes around here.

All you do is post half-assed interviews you conduct for a Web site no one gives a shit about, so your opinion means dick, cocksmear. Fuck off.
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Take Pooldude and Garbageman as examples and contrast them. Both have been around that scene forever and have forgotten more about it than a lot of us will ever know. The difference is that Harry will give you info and stories in a completely friendly and neutral way, usually with documentation LOL. Trashy comes at you with this overwhelming "cooler than thou" attitude that completely pollutes any good stuff he gives out. He's the classic "It's only good if 10 other people besides me have heard it" cat. I'm sure the clique will come running to dispute this, but read the posts and tell me it's not true.
Beautiful.
www.BigMusicGeek.com
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by www.BigMusicGeek.com »

Pill wrote:
www.BigMusicGeek.com wrote:Personally, I don't understand all the Garbageman hate. Personally, I've never met him, but he's always seemed like a nice, knowledgeable guy. He contributes a lot more than some of the other douche canoes around here.

All you do is post half-assed interviews you conduct for a Web site no one gives a shit about, so your opinion means dick, cocksmear. Fuck off.

:lol:

Gold. Pure comedic gold.
acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Take Pooldude and Garbageman as examples and contrast them. Both have been around that scene forever and have forgotten more about it than a lot of us will ever know. The difference is that Harry will give you info and stories in a completely friendly and neutral way, usually with documentation LOL. Trashy comes at you with this overwhelming "cooler than thou" attitude that completely pollutes any good stuff he gives out. He's the classic "It's only good if 10 other people besides me have heard it" cat. I'm sure the clique will come running to dispute this, but read the posts and tell me it's not true.
Damn if the shoe fits you ust buy some socks!
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Trashy comes at you with this overwhelming "cooler than thou" attitude that completely pollutes any good stuff he gives out. He's the classic "It's only good if 10 other people besides me have heard it" cat.
Yeah I hate it when that happens. :|
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

The whole "Hey Steve ['Sex' Summers], where's my lunch?" schtick jumped the shark before it even put the fucking skis on... an impressive feat.

Of course, that's what I get for opening PBF threads.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks little of 'Trashy' (uggh... and yes, I'm the dude who asked the mod to change his username to 'The Fiendster', so I know a bad nickname when I see one).
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?