So Deathcurse

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: So Deathcurse

Post by EvilRockPosh »

JakeYonkel wrote:I'm glued to this thread (slow down at Casa Yonkel) and I just got one thing to say.

The idea of my cell blowing up with a bunch of E-friends saying shit like "Hey, did you see what Iggy posted on the Gossip Board! OMG check it out!" is not only totally out of my realm of believability but also funny as fuck.

Step away from the computer.
No shit. I can't believe people are openly discussing that like it's not embarassing as fuck.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

:lol: I'm not the one who MADE any of the calls or texts, you dipshits. There were like three or four people blowing up my phone while I was at work trying to do my job. Why should I be embarrassed about that?

Well, dude, this has been awesome, but since my question got answered three pages ago and Antiques Roadshow is on (people my age love it) I'm gonna put this shit out of its misery. I gotta give you credit for volume, as always. I imagine that if I were to go back through the pages of this thread at any point I'd find whole rants I somehow missed before, but it's not like they'll say anything of value, or anything different than your usual blubbing so I'll probably skip it.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:Well, dude, this has been awesome, but since my question got answered three pages ago and Antiques Roadshow is on (people my age love it) I'm gonna put this shit out of its misery.
Didn't you say this pages ago? :lol:
chickenona wrote: I gotta give you credit for volume, as always. I imagine that if I were to go back through the pages of this thread at any point I'd find whole rants I somehow missed before, but it's not like they'll say anything of value, or anything different than your usual blubbing so I'll probably skip it.
Just think--you spent hours upon hours this weekend responding to my valueless blubbing. Go you.

Hell, you probably spent more time with me than with your kid.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

chickenona wrote::lol: I'm not the one who MADE any of the calls or texts, you dipshits. There were like three or four people blowing up my phone while I was at work trying to do my job. Why should I be embarrassed about that?
Hahaha... yeah.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I've talked to Stoner on the phone and we'd laugh about Sludge stuff but I never got, like, 911 texts when shit would go down. :lol:
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Oh, I hear that. I've got a few Sludge people from here on my Facebook but that's all the contact I have with anybody outside of this site. I know people have made friends for real off the boards, and that's understandable, but I can't fathom sitting with my wife at dinner and my phone going off and me telling her "oh it's nothing honey, Poizond13 just owned himself again in the Smelly Ass Locker Room."
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

JakeYonkel wrote:Oh, I hear that. I've got a few Sludge people from here on my Facebook but that's all the contact I have with anybody outside of this site. I know people have made friends for real off the boards, and that's understandable, but I can't fathom sitting with my wife at dinner and my phone going off and me telling her "oh it's nothing honey, Poizond13 just owned himself again in the Smelly Ass Locker Room."
:lol:

"deathcurse, come to the phone, something happened!"

"Mom, what is it?"

"CrouchingStonerHiddenBong is saying that Gazpacho said you reap what you sew. HURRY!!!!"
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

"Mom, you just got a text, something about jamming a banana in your snatch in Montreal in the 80s"

"Quick, go up to your room and log in, I'm heading for the office, we'll check it out TOGETHER!"
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

:lol:

The_Yonk brings it.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Yep. I went there.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

I remember during the infamous Lickety outing by DK, there were phone calls being made, telegrams and texts sent, even some smoke signals I'm sure...
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Luminiferous wrote:I remember during the infamous Lickety outing by DK, there were phone calls being made, telegrams and texts sent, even some smoke signals I'm sure...
Somebody even alerted Itwalks with morse code.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

I got a call from a Sludger once. I won't say who it was, but we had a spectacular chat and we're close friends now.

OK, so nobody called me. Who the hell'd think to call me?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

JakeYonkel wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:I remember during the infamous Lickety outing by DK, there were phone calls being made, telegrams and texts sent, even some smoke signals I'm sure...
Somebody even alerted Itwalks with morse code.
I figured he learned about it through hieroglyphics..
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

MurrayFiend wrote:I got a call from a Sludger once. I won't say who it was, but we had a spectacular chat and we're close friends now.

I tried calling you once. I dialed the wrong number and wound up phone-sexing Ugmo.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

JakeYonkel wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:I got a call from a Sludger once. I won't say who it was, but we had a spectacular chat and we're close friends now.

I tried calling you once. I dialed the wrong number and wound up phone-sexing Ugmo.
Well, I hope he was worth it.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I flipped to the wrong page in my rolodex and called Murray HEAD.

Bangkok was not fun. I was humbled. :x
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

deathcurse wrote:I flipped to the wrong page in my rolodex and called Murray HEAD.

Bangkok was not fun. I was humbled. :x
I don't get it. STOP BEING OLD.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Sorry he's not a reggae singer.
Scaryhead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Scaryhead »

I once heard two prominent Sludgers brought my name up in an actual phone conversation one time.

I was flippin' off cops and downloading shit without Peer Guardian for like a week after that.

I felt like Denzel in Training Day.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Let me know when you got 3 or 4 of them blowing up chicke's phone.

Please. Let's not turn this into amateur hour. :roll:
Scaryhead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Scaryhead »

Who knew there was such a chatty Sludge poster named DeptOfSocialServices...

Or that he could get his nym to pop up on caller ID.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Scaryhead wrote:I once heard two prominent Sludgers brought my name up in an actual phone conversation one time.

I was flippin' off cops and downloading shit without Peer Guardian for like a week after that.

I felt like Denzel in Training Day.
LOL
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Scaryhead wrote:Who knew there was such a chatty Sludge poster named DeptOfSocialServices...

Or that he could get his nym to pop up on caller ID.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

I sell my people out all the time to squirt a jib. I'll sell anyone out to rub a fucking nerve that feels good to be rubbed. WHOOOPIE!
ImageImageImage
acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

This thread is a mess! How does Elise know so much about other peoples lives? As far as I can tell all her posts in the last 3 or 4 years have been about her pussy or some underage actor.
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

acefrehleysbeer wrote:This thread is a mess! How does Elise know so much about other peoples lives? As far as I can tell all her posts in the last 3 or 4 years have been about her pussy or some underage actor.
Don't you get it, ace? She's speaking in code!
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Post by knuckles.is.contractual »

deathcurse wrote:I'm using at as a generic term to describe boring women who use the internet to escape the soulcrushing drudgery of their loveless marriages and generally unfulfilling lives.
I usually call them "soccer moms" because also rubs in what a cliche they are. Housewives are special! Nobody likes soccer moms. Especially soccer moms.

--edit--
Haha, look at me responding to a post from page one on a 6 page thread. What a dumbass!

--editedit--
Hey, this thread wasn't too bad! I skimmed lots, but what I saw was pretty nasty. You guys are such horrible people! Thumbs up!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Housewives is already a derogatory term. If I was referring to women who stay at home to raise their kids, etc., I would have said homemakers.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Why don't you guys just lay off bored housewives?
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.