What's Up with This Meatbro Guy?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

What's Up with This Meatbro Guy?

Post by deathcurse »

Now known as "Ugmo."

Is he a fucking mental case or what's his problem?

Does he have a bad heart? Please tell me now.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Re: What's Up with This Meatbro Guy?

Post by JakeYonkel »

I like Ugmo. I mean, his politics suck, but his taste in music rules, and uhh... well, getting to the point.

I don't know why he's so stuck on this. I don't recall him being a big anti-cyberbullying guy before, but as I feel like I've been saying ad infinitum (yeah, I know nobody pays attention to me anyway) this is all a moot point since the Iggster didn't off himself.

I've said crappy stuff to him before and I don't feel guilty at all. You can't conduct your day-to-day interactions with everyone as if it may be the last time you speak to them. (OK, for your family and shit, yeah, that's probably a good method to go by)

Otherwise this place becomes the Care Bear Board.

That said, I hope nothing bad happens to you today, if I don't talk to you again.

Despite me wishing tourette syndrome and the gout on you in separate threads, of course.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

JakeYonkel wrote:Despite me wishing tourette syndrome and the gout on you in separate threads, of course.
You wished the gout on me? I don't know what that is. Something about a poor diet and feet.

And I may have jokingly wished death on poor Iggy once or twice but when the discussions about death actually got serious, I told him I would be bummed if he died.

But I guess I'm a real asshole for saying how I felt while he was still here! Meatbro, you are a shining beacon of integrity.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Oh, and why do people call him Meatbro? I guess it drives him nuts. Why?
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Mattbro was forever scarred by Eveldick calling his mother a whore on a daily basis six years back. He's kind of like the Ronnie Miller of the boards, the dork who became cool and is now a dork again, trying to elicit the slow clap.

Can't Buy Me Sludge.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perfect.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

I don't know why he's so angry with you deathcurse. You and Iggy were equal participants in those flamewars. It's not like you were stalking Iggy. And now that he's gone, it seems like you've been respectful. It's not like you are talking shit about him now that he's gone and can't defend himself (like Buttnoid is).
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

I never thought I'd say this about anyone, but he should stick to posting about politics and that shitty band Europe.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

JakeYonkel wrote:his taste in music rules
Jake knows how to deliver the ultimate insult.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

exitflagger wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:his taste in music rules
Jake knows how to deliver the ultimate insult.
I can't really get down with Europe but other than that he's all right.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Jake knows him some Big Pun, so he knows what's up. 8)
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

MurrayFiend wrote:Jake knows him some Big Pun, so he knows what's up. 8)
Then in the middle of Little Italy little did we know that we riddled some middle man who didn't do diddly
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

deathcurse wrote:Oh, and why do people call him Meatbro? I guess it drives him nuts. Why?
His old nym was Mattbro...it's kinda like how you get all wound up over people calling you debtpurse.
Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ugmo »

JakeYonkel wrote:I can't really get down with Europe but other than that he's all right.
How can you of all people at Sludge not like Europe? That's weird.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Ugmo wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:I can't really get down with Europe but other than that he's all right.
Didn't you see Tropic Thunder? "Never go full retard".
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Ugmo wrote:
Yonkelwitcz apparently finds Danger Danger to be stronger than Europe.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

saracapri wrote: It's not like you are talking shit about him now that he's gone and can't defend himself (like Buttnoid is).

What the hell are you babbling about now, Zsa Zsa?
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Ugmo's a good dude.
Scoundrel
I Put The Sexy In Dyslexia

Post by Scoundrel »

Hugmo is retarded.

His posts are retarded. His music is retarded. His clothes are retarded.

I remember when he posted pictures of himself in his stage clothes. It looked like the Broadway cast of CATS was run through a minefield and Ugbro raked the remnants into a pile and rolled in it.

And I've never seen anybody excited about catching a venereal disease either. He told that story with the breathless wonderment of a 14 year old telling his buddies how he lost his virginity to the babysitter.

I think Ugmo doesn't like internet flaming since he knows he's probably next.
TheMightyMaiden wrote: At some point you think "what the fuck am I doing" when you can't tell the cadaver's ass from his face because of all the dissection you do.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Punk wrote:
Ugmo wrote:
Yonkelwitcz apparently finds Danger Danger to be stronger than Europe.
D2 is great and second only to Def Leppard for me.

Europe... eh. Beyond "The Final Countdown," "Carrie," and "Rock the Night" I can't be bothered.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Ugmo's a good guy, he's just got a polar opposite POV than a lot of us. I always thought the "Meatbro" thing was a gay reference by how much he doesn't like it. I guess if he's banging married chicks and getting the clap, it's probably not the case.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ugmo »

I came up with the Meatbro name myself! What happened was that Quicksand Jesus I believe it was tried to register the name "Trust In Scorpion Faith", but he fucked it up and it came out as "Trust in Scropion Faith." I joked that I should call myself Meatbro, and I even registered that nym and posted under it for a while. Then I got banned and in the meantime the name Meatbro somehow became synonymous with gay homosexual behavior, and yeah, I admittedly didn't handle that very well.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Haha, when I noticed Ugmo's name was the last name to post on Hata's this morning I got a mental picture of a baby chick about to get eaten by an alligator. A baby chick in zebra-skin pants.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
MotleyPoo
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by MotleyPoo »

Are MeatBro and MattBro the same guy?
(c) 2009 MotleyPoo Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

I kick ass.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:There's a place where Krokus plays stadiums??? :shock:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

MotleyPoo wrote:Are MeatBro and MattBro the same guy?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

This part is awesome, by the way -
Ugmo wrote:Then I got banned and in the meantime the name Meatbro somehow became synonymous with gay homosexual behavior, and yeah, I admittedly didn't handle that very well.
:lol:

Yeah, I don't know who the ad wizard was that connected "Meatbro" to gay activities but let's take a moment to ponder their brilliance.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Ugmo wrote:I came up with the Meatbro name myself! What happened was that Quicksand Jesus I believe it was tried to register the name "Trust In Scorpion Faith", but he fucked it up and it came out as "Trust in Scropion Faith." I joked that I should call myself Meatbro, and I even registered that nym and posted under it for a while. Then I got banned and in the meantime the name Meatbro somehow became synonymous with gay homosexual behavior, and yeah, I admittedly didn't handle that very well.

Holy shit, I remember that. That had to be what, some 7-8 years ago? What happened to QJ anyway?
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

SoulsOfBlack wrote:
Ugmo wrote:I came up with the Meatbro name myself! What happened was that Quicksand Jesus I believe it was tried to register the name "Trust In Scorpion Faith", but he fucked it up and it came out as "Trust in Scropion Faith." I joked that I should call myself Meatbro, and I even registered that nym and posted under it for a while. Then I got banned and in the meantime the name Meatbro somehow became synonymous with gay homosexual behavior, and yeah, I admittedly didn't handle that very well.

Holy shit, I remember that. That had to be what, some 7-8 years ago? What happened to QJ anyway?
quicksandjesus popped up here a couple years ago with a Sludge Mafia signature, trying to say he was part of that glory. He was promptly called out and went back to banging hairy Turkish women.

The End
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

Release_Therapy wrote:He's a "Last Word" poster, the worst kind too. He'll insist on getting in the last word, despite the fact he has nothing to say. He'll keep rewording what he's already said and keep repeating himself over and over and over and over... you get the picture.

He's also delusional and can't differentiate between opinion and fact. He wouldn't be able to see reality if it fell from the sky and dropped a load on his face.
He also says Europe is more talented than Pearl Jam and The Black Crowes :lol:

Best regards,
the Sexx
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:
Release_Therapy wrote:He's a "Last Word" poster, the worst kind too. He'll insist on getting in the last word, despite the fact he has nothing to say. He'll keep rewording what he's already said and keep repeating himself over and over and over and over... you get the picture.

He's also delusional and can't differentiate between opinion and fact. He wouldn't be able to see reality if it fell from the sky and dropped a load on his face.
He also says Europe is more talented than Pearl Jam and The Black Crowes :lol:

Best regards,
the Sexx

Show some respect for retards and don't make fun of Ugmo, he's got water for brains.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.