Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Re: .........

Post by justinjc7 »

You complain about making fun of other people but you come here calling us "fat, retard, no lifes". Pot meet kettle. Go away noob
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Mick Slaughter wrote: and have a banging hot girlfriend

Pics or gtfo. I want to jerk off and/or make fun of her.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Navi666
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Navi666 »

Mick Slaughter wrote:Hey Faggots,

My name is Mick, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures & wanking over shittty metal bands. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

awwww what happened? Did your Aerosmith-fan father never hug you? Or was he in a glam band in the 80s and fucked your mother and left? Or both actually.

Remember kids: Kick a puppy dog, push an old lady down. Goodnight!
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Mick Slaughter wrote:Congratulations, you proved my point.

Prove that I proved it.

Take your time.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Mick Slaughter wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
Mick Slaughter wrote:Congratulations, you proved my point.

Prove that I proved it.

Take your time.
Prove i didnt.

Take as time as you need, but be warned i have a life so i may not reply instantly

I don't have to prove it, you made the claim.

Let me know when you have proof

Advantage, Buttnoid.
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

Mick Slaughter wrote:You did'nt answer any of my questions, loser
Which questions dumb shit? They seemed rhetorical to me

Does anyone here get pussy? yes many people on this board have

Do you play any sports? I'm currently on an intramural basketball team and have played organized sports my whole life-football, basketball, baseball, soccer, track, tennis, and golf. And those were all in organized leagues, not shooting hoops with my friend

:roll: :roll:
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

Mick Slaughter wrote:
justinjc7 wrote:
Mick Slaughter wrote:You did'nt answer any of my questions, loser
Which questions dumb shit? They seemed rhetorical to me

Does anyone here get pussy? yes many people on this board have

Do you play any sports? I'm currently on an intramural basketball team and have played organized sports my whole life-football, basketball, baseball, soccer, track, tennis, and golf. And those were all in organized leagues, not shooting hoops with my friend

:roll: :roll:
Congratulations man

Baseball?
Soccer?
Track?
Tennis?
Golf?

No wonder your a Runt.
Get meat on you and get in the boxing ring chump.

I also doubt youve had any pussy man, look at you.
I mean ive never met a girl who likes faggots who mice around playing pussy "sports", if you can call them that.

Also, your american yes?
HAAAAAAAAA FIGURES!
BASKETBALL. FOOTBALL. Dumb ass, and soccer, baseball, tennis and track all require a high level of athleticism so get off your high horse jack ass. And golf might not require that much athletic ability but it's more difficult than football or any other sport for that matter. That's probably still more sports than youve played

Yes I have had pussy but I'm not going to sit around and brag about it like you. I've found that more often than not people who brag about getting pussy are insecure jack asses who think there better than everyone cuz they got pussy once and are usually trying to cover up the real truth :roll:
Navi666

Post by Navi666 »

Mark Slaughter is that you?
If it is,
why are you doing this!?
Shouldn't you be preparing for the next Slau- oh.
Nevermind.

Remember kids: Kick a puppy dog, push an old lady down. Goodnight!
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

Mick Slaughter wrote:Is this what your mommy says to you when you come home from school crying your worthless eyes out cause everyone takes the piss outta you?
I love people like you, they remind me of how awesome i really am, not that i need it because im told constantly by everyone around me.
Damn it. I knew P13 would come back with a new alternym
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

Mick Slaughter wrote:
justinjc7 wrote:
Mick Slaughter wrote:Is this what your mommy says to you when you come home from school crying your worthless eyes out cause everyone takes the piss outta you?
I love people like you, they remind me of how awesome i really am, not that i need it because im told constantly by everyone around me.
Damn it. I knew P13 would come back with a new alternym
WAT? :?
If you knew anything about this board you would have full knowledge of what I just said
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

My name is Mick, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures & wanking over shittty metal bands. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

I'm young, and I'm hotter than you. Hair, clothes, face, everything.

Probably you look like a Radiohead dude :lol:

Best regards,
the Sexx
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
city kidd
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by city kidd »

I'm head of the class
I'm popular
I'm a quarter back
I'm popular
My mom says I'm a catch
I'm popular
I'm never last picked
I got a cheerleader chick
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
I don't have to prove it, you made the claim.

Let me know when you have proof

Advantage, Buttnoid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_CIFTPAbow
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Mick Slaughter wrote:My name is Mick, and I hate every single one of you.
Already?!?!?!?!?!!

But you've only been here a week... Give us a chance man!
ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Post by ChowderheadCheerleader »

Ladies and gentlemen...

Welcome back P13! Shouldn't your ass be BANNED!?!?!

EatNails wrote:There is no defense for a male Poison fan.
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

OMG, it is P13. PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Aerosmith87
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Aerosmith87 »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

I'm young, and I'm hotter than you. Hair, clothes, face, everything.

Probably you look like a Radiohead dude :lol:

Best regards,
the Sexx
:lol:
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

I thought Mick Slaughter was a funny nym when I first saw it...welcome and have fun hangin!
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
X_SlaytallicA_X
Headlining Clubs

Post by X_SlaytallicA_X »

This 7-year old 4chan copypasta is delicious.
I'm a fuckin' wizard, I will fuck up your shit. Put the mage in every page and you just wrote up a hit.
chitownwillie wrote:XslaytallicaA-Type O negitive called they want their look back.
ParasiteLost

Post by ParasiteLost »

X_SlaytallicA_X wrote:

This 7-year old 4chan copypasta is delicious.
"Did someone say 7-year old?"
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Was P13 English? This guy's bashed Americans and used "take the piss" already in this thread.