Dink List 2.0- REBOOTED!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Re: Dink List

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

JRA wrote:Gawd, Rev... You drive me wild! Look what I did!
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Re: Dink List - UPDATED!

The lengths you'll go to try to keep people from seeing and knowing how owned you dinks feel 'cuz of this thread... :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Rainbow Bright wrote:Bitches love dollar tree fedoras.
...And smiley faces!
...And shit that glows too!

Weird shit, huh? Go figure!
Anyway... Thanks for hating the idea and if there's anything else y'all hate, let me know because that means it'll work for me.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Re: Dink List 2.0- REBOOTED!

Dinklist 2.0 - REBOOTED!
System purged today!
See original 1st post of thread for details!
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:REBOOT!
The dink list has been rebooted and cleared. All databases that were once present have been removed and the list is now freshly reinstalled, clean and ready to accept a fresh batch of dinks, much like *flick*'s chick's bum hole in a pool hall.

After the purge and reboot, the following names have been removed from the list, leaving it clear and ready to receive fresh entries. Posts by these users have not been viewed by anyone of any significance in over a year.

*flick*
BlackCrypt
Efilnikufesin
Exitfagger
Grendel
JRA
The_Alternym

ImageImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Who in the Dink List is involved in your lawsuit against The_Internet? You told me that my name is somehow involved in your legal proceedings against that weird fucker but I have yet to be contacted by an attorney or really, anyone other than you in a PM.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

The fuck you talking about?
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Who in the Dink List is involved in your lawsuit against The_Internet? You told me that my name is somehow involved in your legal proceedings against that weird fucker but I have yet to be contacted by an attorney or really, anyone other than you in a PM.
Mention his receding hairline, that puckers his asshole instantly. Even makes him update his "Dink List" to a new version. But obviously he won't be able to sue you over an irrefutable fact. Post Rape-n-Rev's PM.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

*flick* wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Who in the Dink List is involved in your lawsuit against The_Internet? You told me that my name is somehow involved in your legal proceedings against that weird fucker but I have yet to be contacted by an attorney or really, anyone other than you in a PM.
Post Rape-n-Rev's PM.
Yes... Do post that!
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Grendel wrote:Image

"Where is your antiques hunting show, Mr. big time pimp?"
So far it is still nonexistent. Still got two months left on my contract. My guess is it ain't happening. TV is too saturated with antique shows.
But you know you can still follow us on our youtube channel, you loyal, clamoring fan you! 8)
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

*flick* wrote:
Post Rape-n-Rev's PM.
Oh it's long gone.

The gist of it was that he got all of my personal info from you-know-who and I was now involved in litigation against Eddie Przyzyz because I gave him the address of where he works? I have no idea where Rev works but somehow I'm responsible for the whole mess and he could now "fill in the gaps" of these legal proceedings.

I told him I had no idea what he's talking about but if that's the case, his attorney would advise him not to contact me directly as he could potentially jeopardize whatever case he had by going "Neener neener neener, I have all your info." He was like "Oh. Good to know."

Haven't heard a peep about it since but I'm sure I'm wanted for seventeen counts of inflicting butthurt in the state of wherever he lives. Denial, USA.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

You're a retard.
The lawsuit went through without your "help.'
I have no idea who you are, mental case. You have no PMs from me, fraud.

Nutbag got sued and screwed. I won. He now has a warrant for his arrest for Criminal Harassment.

http://revtyler.blogspot.com/2011/10/ye ... t-out.html

...And don't invoke the name of the nutbag, dumbass. Grounds for banning on MetalSludge.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I have no idea who you are, mental case. You have no PMs from me, fraud.
You didn't send those PMs to username deathcurse? Seriously, NONE of this rings a bell? You're a wacko.
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote: got sued and screwed. I won. He now has a warrant for his arrest for Criminal Harassment.

...And don't invoke the name of the nutbag, dumbass. Grounds for banning on MetalSludge.
Awesome. He sucks worse than even you. The only occasion where you would be preferred.

Accept my apology for not keeping up with your Blog Wars.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I have no idea who you are, mental case. You have no PMs from me, fraud.
You didn't send those PMs to username deathcurse? Seriously, NONE of this rings a bell? You're a wacko.
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote: got sued and screwed. I won. He now has a warrant for his arrest for Criminal Harassment.

Awesome. He sucks worse than even you. The only occasion where you would be preferred.

Accept my apology for not keeping up with your Blog Wars.
Nope...Never wrote a PM to Deathcurse.
And this story is old and familiar to most Sludgers so having "info" about it is does not make you special.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Nope...Never wrote a PM to Deathcurse.
:lol:

Okay. I made it up for the prestige. I wanted to be noticed by a guy who sells garbage to people.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Nope...Never wrote a PM to Deathcurse.
:lol:

Okay. I made it up for the prestige. I wanted to be noticed by a guy who sells garbage to people.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

*flick* wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I just got a small record deal from a guy who sat through our shenanigans. You will be able to go to Best Buy, FYE, etc and pick up a disc with my band on it later this year.

You were saying?....

:lol: 8)
It will be interesting to see what kind of excuses you come up with "later this year".
What's the status on this record deal? I was in Best Buy the other day and I'm pretty sure there wasn't anything there with your band on it.
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

*flick* wrote:
*flick* wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I just got a small record deal from a guy who sat through our shenanigans. You will be able to go to Best Buy, FYE, etc and pick up a disc with my band on it later this year.

You were saying?....

:lol: 8)
It will be interesting to see what kind of excuses you come up with "later this year".
What's the status on this record deal? I was in Best Buy the other day and I'm pretty sure there wasn't anything there with your band on it.
iTunes: May 6, 2014
Retail: August 12, 2014

The track listing features performances from current/former players in Thin Lizzy, Megadeth, Motorhead, Hanoi Rocks, Alice Cooper Band, Skid Row, Lillian Axe, Moccasin Creek, Ratt, and more.

K?
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Looks like it will be Craptastic!
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

BlackCrypt wrote:Looks like it will be Craptastic!
Probably, but who cares?
I'll take a picture of it in the bin with the Zep albums and I'm good.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

Others? I want the experience of seeing a whole fucking CD in the rack not this 'Others" shit.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Is the quality of the artists included on the level of Encomium, or more along the likes of a Cleopatra Records release?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Let's have a look at the people on reality TV. You're either exceptionally good at a craft or you're such an idiot that people want to laugh at you. And the people that are exceptionally good at their craft generally use their reality shows to laugh at idiots.

It's all just gawking. You're either the ringmaster or the freakshow there. It's essentially Sludge but I find it gross on a mass scale. Contained here...still a little gross, but whatever. Trees falling in the woods, etc.

Rev should be flattered he wasn't chosen. From reading his posts, it's clear he's unremarkable in every way. Sells junk on eBay for a profit? Sounds like the entire point of eBay. Who would watch a show about selling stupid shit on eBay? It is literally what half the country does.

I feel weirdly sad for people who long to be on reality TV and even worse for people like EvelDick who are still grinding out a celebrity from it. None of it seems to have any real function. Just people willing to humiliate themselves for the entertainment of worse people.

I have no idea what I'd do if I was considered for reality programming. It's an absolute sewer of content. I guess I'd do a white trash shuck-and-jive for the money and then examine why the hell those ghouls sought me out in the first place.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I guess I'd do a white trash shuck-and-jive for the money and then examine why the hell those ghouls sought me out in the first place.
Ding ding ding!
We have a winner!

http://m.youtube.com/user/carriagehouse551/videos
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Got the contract. 8) I just signed a Hollywood contract and you didn't.
Gonna be a reality star!
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:
*flick* wrote:Being on the Dink List means so much more. It's hard to describe unless you've been a member.
I can only imagine the total life fulfillment you must be experiencing right now. It must be on the same level of of finding Tuff's "Greatest Hits" in the cut out bin at the local Best Buy right next to the endcap display for The Koolest Kids In Skool!
The endcap for who?
(You spelled it correctly too.)

See how that shit works, stupid? :lol:

Thank you.
Thank you very much.
Hey you plastic fedora wearing cock polisher. did these guys spell it correctly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 5Lm1TlNiEc
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

*flick* wrote:
Hey you plastic fedora wearing cock polisher. did these guys spell it correctly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 5Lm1TlNiEc
Yep, they spelled it right... four years after I did.

Just like the RockNRev music festival... Too bad. I took the name and domain back in 1999.

What's your point? That I did it first? Thanks for noticing.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

It appears they'll be the only ones getting any mileage out of it.