Question for Tommy2Tard

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Question for Tommy2Tard

Post by exitflagger »

Apparently D13 was hoping to make this a "Question for D13" thread. Somebody's achin' for some attench.

In fact, in comparative shitheadedness, the Roth suckler really does come pretty close to stealing 2Tard's crown. I see he's making a hard run at it in this thread.

It looks like he's about to try and approach me in "anything other than an upstanding manner". :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a loser.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Grendel wrote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote: You're a bigger shithead than T2T was, is, or ever will be.
That's simply not true. EF has schooled you aplenty and it has apparently clouded your judgement and perspective.

Good job Grendel. Way to swoop in and stick up for your boyfriend. That miserable bitch can't change his tampon without somebody's help.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

exitflagger wrote:Somebody's achin' for some attench.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: That miserable bitch can't change his tampon without somebody's help.
So how's D13 doing with your tampon there, Mr. Glass House?
ImageImage
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

exitflagger wrote:D13, stop being your usual boring self and fuck off.
You're easily one of the dullest posters on sludge. You post on a shitload of threads, yet add nothing interesting to them. As a matter of fact, this is probably the most exciting thing that I've ever seen you post, and it's still dull as all hell.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

David_Lee_Halen wrote:You're easily one of the dullest posters on sludge. You post on a shitload of threads, yet add nothing interesting to them. As a matter of fact, this is probably the most exciting thing that I've ever seen you post, and it's still dull as all hell.
D13's favorite move in action again.

I use the term "less than nothing", D13 parrots it back.

I tell him he's dull (boring), he parrots it back.

At least try to plagiarize flaming techniques that weren't already used in this thread. It's the least you could do.

(Here's where you get all jaunty and try to use the word "plagiarize" in your response. Like the idiot you are.)
ImageImage
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

exitflagger wrote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote:You're easily one of the dullest posters on sludge. You post on a shitload of threads, yet add nothing interesting to them. As a matter of fact, this is probably the most exciting thing that I've ever seen you post, and it's still dull as all hell.
D13's favorite move in action again.

I use the term "less than nothing", D13 parrots it back.

I tell him he's dull (boring), he parrots it back.

At least try to plagiarize flaming techniques that weren't already used in this thread. It's the least you could do.

(Here's where you get all jaunty and try to use the word "plagiarize" in your response. Like the idiot you are.)
At least you didn't deny that you're fucking dull. At least we can agree on that.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

David_Lee_Halen wrote:
exitflagger wrote: At least try to plagiarize flaming techniques that weren't already used in this thread.
At least you didn't deny that you're fucking dull. At least we can agree on that.
Are you actually a parrot?

I was only using that term figuratively, you know. I guess I'll have to re-think that. :?

Polly want a cracker?
ImageImage
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

exitflagger wrote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote:
exitflagger wrote: At least try to plagiarize flaming techniques that weren't already used in this thread.
Are you actually a parrot?

I was only using that term figuratively, you know. I guess I'll have to re-think that. :?

Polly want a cracker?
Call it whatever you want, it all adds up to you being pretty fucking boring. You have lot's of time to say lot's of boring shit that doesn't amount to much. Glad you agreed. Since you probably chased everybody away in real life with your uninteresting banter, that's why you have so much time to bring it here.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Stay with that whole boring thing D13. It's working man. The tide's turning. Can't you feel it? You're getting more and more admirers around here. Nobody thinks you can't come up with a response and that you are sounding desperate. Nobody. I promise.

Hey, if I say you're a parrot, you're supposed to follow up accusing ME of being a parrot. Aren't you going to use that tactic? Or have we moved on?

Glad you agree. Glad you agree. Glad you agree.
ImageImage
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

exitflagger wrote:Stay with that whole boring thing D13. It's working man. The tide's turning. Can't you feel it? You're getting more and more admirers around here. Nobody thinks you can't come up with a response and that you are sounding desperate. Nobody. I promise.

Hey, if I say you're a parrot, you're supposed to follow up accusing ME of being a parrot. Aren't you going to use that tactic? Or have we moved on?

Glad you agree. Glad you agree. Glad you agree.
Is that why you really started this thread? for admirers? I knew it was obviously for attention, but for admirers, really? Is it really that bad for you that you'd do this in hopes to rally together your admirers? This is the absolute bottom of the barrel place to do that. Good luck with it. May peace be with you someday.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Hey! I just obtained this picture of D13 pining for the Fjords!

ImageImage
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Well, it's now official. The most exciting thing that you've ever posted is now as dull as anything else you've done. I'll let your thread rest in peace. Good luck with getting your admirers. 'Til then, you can always jump in front of a truck and get hit by it to get the attention you crave. Just make sure that it's going slow enough for you to survive, so that you can go to the hospital and get some candy stripers to spend time with you.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

You're not exactly disproving his parroting remarks by calling him dull after post after post from EF calling you boring.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I see TomTard dummied up and let I-like-the-gif-13 take charge of his tampon.

Talk about dumb and dumber.
ImageImage
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

exitflagger wrote:I see TomTard dummied up and let I-like-the-gif-13 take charge of his tampon.

Talk about dumb and dumber.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Grendel wrote:Does Tommy2Tard have some sort of brain injury?

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Man, Tomtard sure is quick on the draw with a pertinent response, isn't he?

We should have a contest between him and KAOS to see who can post the most meaningless "meme" type picture in a trembling, teary-eyed fit of indignation.

Retard photo-finish!
ImageImage
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

There shouldn't be any question about who the world champion would be, Sandbagger. KAOS would be eating my dust, especially if dad forgets to make me take my medication.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Here's KAOS at our last meet, sucking wind on the hind tit as usual.

J. D.
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by J. D. »

Did you seriously bump this thread nearly a month later, with those two(!) responses? Fuck.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

J. D. wrote:Did you seriously bump this thread nearly a month later, with those two(!) responses? Fuck.
Careful! You might get a Special Olympian of your own in early 2017.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He remains one of the dumbest people to have ever posted here. Just jaw-droppingly stupid.

What the hell is he talking about with that Michael Jackson shit? :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He also believes that Dimebag was killed over a Metal Hammer article.

Not even that it was a remote possibility, he thinks it's MOST LIKELY that this happened.
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I'm not saying it couldn't have happened or even would not have happened without the interview but the shit Phil said in that interview, which I vividly remember reading at the time it came out, was just stupid. I questioned his mental state after reading it. Whether the Philtards want to admit it or not, it most likely did play a factor in the incident. We'll never know but most likely, the kid read the interview and went nuts.
Just astounding.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Come in here for a respite are you, Chip? You have to find your safe zone? That's cool. Throw on some Unmasked while you're at it. Those grooves can really soothe the soul.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

You keep saying "respite." Did you get a Word of the Day calendar or something?

And from Trixter's #1 fanboy, you sure do like to critique other people's tastes. :lol:

Let me guess, your new calendar is hanging up next to your Kip Winger beefcake shots.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

2Tard has really been hard at work lately bolstering his ironclad status as the most genuinely idiotic person this place ever seen. Tommy has it all; he says shit that makes no sense and also manages to say it in ways that are so deeply and irretrievably moronic that you can't even float the theory that he could possibly be a work. Nobody could fake it that seamlessly.

It's as if he sees KAOS gaining ground in the rear view mirror and he hits the turbo thrusters and leaves him in the dust.

Oh and he has forsaken the repetitive 70s Show gif for the repetitive Ace Frehley-drunk-laugh gif. Fantastic. :|
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

His musical tastes rival Glammer's, undisputed king of horrible taste, but unlike Glammer, 2Tard mocks everyone else's tastes. This is a guy who openly loves and admires WINGER.

He mocked Fugazi and The Jesus Lizard, not terribly obscure bands, but I would bet dollars to donuts he's never heard either of them. In what world would Tommy2Tard ever sit down and listen to The Jesus Lizard? None of them were ever in Playgirl, he would have no interest.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:You keep saying "respite." Did you get a Word of the Day calendar or something?

And from Trixter's #1 fanboy, you sure do like to critique other people's tastes. :lol:

Let me guess, your new calendar is hanging up next to your Kip Winger beefcake shots.
Respit, respite...whatever the fuck ever Miss Beetle. Just gimme a fucking C for the class and we'll be fine

Speaking of retards pulling shit out of their ass, where are you getting I'm Trixter's #1 fanboy?

So you're implying I'm a "fag" for liking Winger since the singer posed in some cheesedick nudie mag? Like I haven't heard that one before. Winger might suck but they're no Type O Negative. Bitchnak Boss has more originality in his played out song and dance than you. Sandbagger is at least original and I can see why you're hanging onto his nutz like a .38 Special anthem, learning from the best. That old fossil is one real fucking Metal Sludge Yoda Wan-Kenobi. Too bad you're always going to be a weak bowl of fruit loops, just like Luke Skywalker.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

exitflagger wrote:2Tard has really been hard at work lately bolstering his ironclad status as the most genuinely idiotic person this place ever seen. Tommy has it all; he says shit that makes no sense and also manages to say it in ways that are so deeply and irretrievably moronic that you can't even float the theory that he could possibly be a work. Nobody could fake it that seamlessly.

It's as if he sees KAOS gaining ground in the rear view mirror and he hits the turbo thrusters and leaves him in the dust.

Oh and he has forsaken the repetitive 70s Show gif for the repetitive Ace Frehley-drunk-laugh gif. Fantastic. :|

Yet you and Grendel didn't even have the decent to mention me once in the Lounge. My butt hasn't hurt this bad since Motley Crue kicked out Vince Neil. I'm crushed :(

I might be busted but at least I'm not a miserable, cranky, old fuck like you.