The idiotic things that KAOS says

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Re: The idiotic things that KAOS says

Post by KAOS »

^^^ Tweedle Dumb, it's been confirmed... again

No weapon formed against me shall prosper...
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: How many times did tweaked-out KAOS post yesterday?

Post by Turner Coates »

UtahRatt wrote: And if you need a hug, try Wyoming.
:lol:

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

KAOS wrote:^^^ Tweedle Dumb, it's been confirmed... again
Tweedle Dumb! Great serve! No wonder you use gif's and emoticons to laugh at your own hopeless jokes. I bet you was funny when everyone was on dial up. All those OWNED pictures!

So why the need for validation? Where did it start? Is it because you use the words stupid and hilarious in ever post or did it manifest much earlier.

What was your childhood like? Like being a woman?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

UtahRatt wrote: What was your childhood like?
Wasn't much different than it is now, still picked on retards like yourself and pointed and laughed at them.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

KAOS wrote:Wasn't much different than it is now, still picked on retards like yourself and pointed and laughed at them.
You picked on retarded kids? That's really sad.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
KAOS wrote:Wasn't much different than it is now, still picked on retards like yourself and pointed and laughed at them.
It's terrible. Sounds like he's taken a lot of unnecessary beat downs over the years.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Oh look. I got a PM. How exciting.
KAOS wrote:What is your deal Chip? You have been toeing the line with me for weeks. You want my attention? You got it now. Speak up.
KAOS, I have no real problem with you and other than some harmless cracks, I don't know what you mean by "toeing the line." I actually don't know what you mean by that AT ALL.

Sounds like the retard thing hit a nerve. I didn't write your "I picked on retards" post for you, you teed up the ball and I hit it. Someone was going to respond to what was essentially "I eat pieces of shit for breakfast" and it happened to be me.

Not sure what the purpose of the PM was but it sounds like you're confused at to the nature of The Hatas Board. Or the entire site. You run around picking fights all day and now you're PMing a bystander who made a couple comments? Give me a break.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

UtahRatt wrote:You're always trying to play physiologist when we've been over this....I don't take a fucking thing serious, I hardly put thought into half of what I type and launch missiles in all directions. It's also an absolute must if I'm on sludge I'm multi tasking.
Another hint, I rarely read anything over a sentence or two, the rest are skimmed...So if we're in a debate there's a good chance I didn't read it because I stopped giving a shit after the first three lines of the same ole blabber.

What I'm getting is you had a victory but like a single celled amoeba you post a fucking gif and emoticon? Come on ape, is your photobucket loaded with 10 year old gif's? Sure it was a flub or more like a Tuck Rule but still, an emoticon?
Emoticons, people who laugh at their own jokes should be falcon punched until they can no longer reproduce.

If I'm arguing with you it means you're hypocritical and full of shit and I find your stance retarded. Which it always is. So unless I agree with you, you're wrong.
This, definately this!
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: KAOS, I have no real problem with you and other than some harmless cracks, I don't know what you mean by "toeing the line." I actually don't know what you mean by that AT ALL.

Sounds like the retard thing hit a nerve. I didn't write your "I picked on retards" post for you, you teed up the ball and I hit it. Someone was going to respond to what was essentially "I eat pieces of shit for breakfast" and it happened to be me.

Not sure what the purpose of the PM was but it sounds like you're confused at to the nature of The Hatas Board. Or the entire site. You run around picking fights all day and now you're PMing a bystander who made a couple comments? Give me a break.
Did not hit any nerves with me Chip, very calm right now. In fact I really don't even think about you or really notice you to be quite honest. Never even heard of you until a few weeks ago when you popped up and started following me around in the lounge and in here. You try to be funny and throw a jab and involve yourself in conversation that doesn't concern you. Figured since nobody else was paying you any attention I would be nice and ask you what your deal is? Nothing wrong with that. I will happily go back to ignoring you now. You should ignore me as well.

KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

UtahRatt wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
It's terrible. Sounds like he's taken a lot of unnecessary beat downs over the years.

Retard Strength is a real threat that I must be aware of at all times. You piss off the wrong tard and they can take down walls like the Kool Aid Man!
Last edited by KAOS on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

KAOS wrote: You try to be funny and throw a jab and involve yourself in conversation that doesn't concern you.
If that's the case, I recommend taking ALL of your conversations to PM.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

"The idiotic PMs that KAOS sends"

:lol:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
KAOS wrote: You try to be funny and throw a jab and involve yourself in conversation that doesn't concern you.
If that's the case, I recommend taking ALL of your conversations to PM.

KAOS PMed me as well and I told him the same fucking thing I said above.

It's all good, I don't give a shit, this is the last place I take serious and I'm always doing something else more important if I'm on sludge...Like watching TV.

KAOS if I have to say I don't give a fuck or take Sludge serious one more time I'm coming to Vegas and dropping you in the Mandalay Bay Shark Tank.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He's got a weird idea of how shit should work.

He gets to talk as much shit as he wants but when people give it back, they gotta have a private conference with him or they get their response license revoked.

Also, "This conversation doesn't involve you!" Yeah, motherfucker, it's a public forum. Should all threads be just two people talking back and forth? Should there be a secret handshake in order to chime in one of his 17 "Cops suck" threads?

Never mind that he doesn't say shit when ball lickers like Jizzpacho take his side. It's only when you goof on KAOS does he adopt this rule.

Fuck him! Send him back to the clink.
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:He's got a weird idea of how shit should work.

He gets to talk as much shit as he wants but when people give it back, they gotta have a private conference with him or they get their response license revoked.

Also, "This conversation doesn't involve you!" Yeah, motherfucker, it's a public forum. Should all threads be just two people talking back and forth? Should there be a secret handshake in order to chime in one of his 17 "Cops suck" threads?

Never mind that he doesn't say shit when ball lickers like Jizzpacho take his side. It's only when you goof on KAOS does he adopt this rule.

Who are you again?

:roll:

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

SO that's why KAOS always says shit like.

ENTIRE SLUDGE LAUGHS AT YOU...because he has the PM's to prove it!
Like a little girl KAOS has be running behind the scenes and PMing everyone from LemmysHole, David_Lee_ballsucker to Jizzpacho, the Mensa group of butt hurt idiots.

Seriously who does that shit for recognition? It's fucking mental. KAOS truly is insecure and this need for validation is weird.

KAOS goes from not skerious to bat shit creepy in 4.5 seconds.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

KAOS wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:He's got a weird idea of how shit should work.

Who are you again?

:roll:

You should know, you PMed him too. :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He said he was going to ignore me. He hasn't ignored me yet. :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

UtahRatt wrote:Like a little girl KAOS has be running behind the scenes and PMing everyone from LemmysHole, David_Lee_ballsucker to Jizzpacho, the Mensa group of butt hurt idiots.

Seriously who does that shit for recognition? It's fucking mental.
Hahaha!!!

How. Fucking. Pathetic. He's been riling up the dimwit brigade behind the scenes for some kind of "Revenge Of The Tards" scenario? Now it all makes sense.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

exitflagger wrote:How. Fucking. Pathetic. He's been riling up the dimwit brigade behind the scenes for some kind of "Revenge Of The Tards" scenario? Now it all makes sense.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

KAOS is forming his own Clank.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Watch it. He might pull out the heavy ammo and tell you that you're "medicare".
ImageImage
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Where's CHAOS at? I'm sick of this KAOS douche.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

exitflagger wrote:
Lots of plowable terrain there.

fail

he is hilarious. one of the few SLudgers left with the old-school SLudge humor
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Heenan Snuka wrote:he is hilarious.
Sludge rule of thumb: It's always easy to gauge one's own judgment by how diametrically it lines up against a given retard.

You'll have to forgive me for not putting much stock in the opinion of a turd eater.
ImageImage