TheMetalChick needs to shut up...

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Carmanowar
I'm an Asshole!

Post by Carmanowar »

only the greatest motherfucking site ever

www.deadrebelsociety.com

check us out
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

And Rik knows excitement.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

chicken wrote:I want a DSM Manual for Christmas.

ME TOO!

Hey Stoney! Can you imagine what a copy with a personal tmc inscription of "I have something important to say" would fetch on e-bay?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

At the rate she's going, I say it's just a matter of time before it fetches about as much as one of those clown drawings by John Wayne Gacey.

You should see my PM box, BTW -- It's blowing up like a fucking mushroom cloud. I must have got to old toothy because she called me fat.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:At the rate she's going, I say it's just a matter of time before it fetches about as much as one of those clown drawings by John Wayne Gacey.

You should see my PM box, BTW -- It's blowing up like a fucking mushroom cloud. I must have got to old toothy because she called me fat.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Damn, She called you fat.
That must have been devastating.
Can we start a fund up or something to help pay for your counselling. Anything to help.

Talking as someone who cares. Please step away from the cake.
Its for your own good.

:D
Queen Bee

Actually, her exact words were:

"Go smoke another bowl and keep telling yourself that your ass is getting smaller."

I was so devastated that I ate a whole pan of brownies.

I CAN'T TAKE THE PWNAG3 !!!!1

Queen Bee

We're just doing it on the boards instead of hiding behind PMs and acting like we were too busy doing other shit to be bothered. Don't act like your obsessed ass didn't spend the better part of yesterday morning sending out multiple piss yellow tirades. We've already got you pegged.

At least you didn't get called a "malleable fool."

Oh yes I most certainly did -- a malleable "twit" to be exact.

HA! Gumzilla just doesn't seem to get it that people might not like her just because she's a nerve grating piece of delusional shit, and not because it's the "trendy" thing to do.

I am a little hurt that she called you malleable, too, though. I thought I was speshul.

Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Bee

You keep crying about HARASSMENT. If that's the case, here's what the fucking experts have to say about dealing with internet HARASSMENT.

Stalking self-help --Simple Harassment Guidelines

Simple online harassment is a very common occurrence on the Internet. Generally, harassment occurs when one user continually or deliberately offends another user with actions such as flaming or posting comments intended to hurt, offend or conflict with another user's beliefs.

If you are being harassed online, you should first try to report the harassment to the moderator of the group or the owner of the site. However, there are places on the internet, such as some chat rooms and newsgroups that either do not moderate postings or will not take any action against a user except under extreme circumstances.

You tried that shit.

DENIED.

Many times, this is true even if the offending behavior violates the site's Terms of Service (TOS) agreement. Usually, site owners or moderators will simply ban the offender from the site. This may work for a time, but most offenders who are banned will immediately rejoin using another nick or screen name in order to continue the harassment.

It is best to not respond to a harasser, no matter how badly he or she provokes you. Remember, harassers are looking for attention, either positive or negative. If you respond, the harasser may escalate his behaviour in order to get you to respond again and thus give him the attention he craves.

If the harassment continues despite your best efforts of ignoring the harasser, you should leave the site where the problem is occuring. Sometimes removing yourself as a target is the best way to prevent the harassment from worsening or escalating.

Many people that engage in offensive online behaviour at one site can also be found disrupting other sites. Again, the best course of action is to simply leave the site without responding to the harassment.

There it is from the PROFESSIONALS, toots. If you are truly being HARASSED, take their advice and fucking GO. You are posting on a site where a majority of the people who post here can't fucking stand you, and the ones who can, can only do it for so long before they realize that you are truly insane.

You are posting on a site that awarded you SOTM as a FUCKING JOKE ALONGSIDE MATTLEY CRUE, and then got it taken away and haven't heard shit about it since then.

You are posting on a site where THE FUCKING OWNER BANNED YOU -- nevermind the pussyaching and tsunami of yellow font that he and others had to endure in order to reverse that decision.

I think you've been shown the fucking door more times than anyone on here, and your retarded ass just won't leave. You can't because you are ate the fuck up with it.

So, are you really being harrassed, TMC? If so, take the professional's advice or STFU with that word already ! If you were truly being harrassed, if you want truly wanted it to stop, if it sucks so fucking bad that you resort to terms like "harassment" and "libel" and you're still here - THE PROBLEM IS YOU, BITCH !!!!
Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Queen Bee

That's like SikRik calling me fat.

Try again, psycho.
Queen Bee

Why cant you simply leave me alone and not CARE what I do?
Nice edit.

Listen bitch, I wouldn't give a fuck what you did if your crazy ass didn't send me countless epic PMs about how I should behave or what to believe. I never fucked with you until you started doing that dumb shit, so stop the fucking lies.

And besides, I know crazy when I see it, and you are one crazy bitch.

Just sayin'.
Queen Bee

So basically you're saying you should be allowed to stick around and irritate the fuck out of everyone, but you also want us not to say anything about it?

That's like saying you should be able to fart at the dinner table without getting knocked upside the fucking head for it.

Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Bee

Of course it's pack mentality -- it could NEVER be a bunch of fucking people who just can't stand your ass!

You're a fucking mess, bitch.

If you didn't love this shit, you wouldn't be bumping 2 week old threads with the title "TheMetalChick Needs to Shut up..." ?

It's too late for tears now, gums.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Hey, Rik was right. It IS more exciting here than on DRS.

And by "exciting" I mean "refuckingtarded".

(I'm still really just miffed that Rik called me a "bored housewife". Another case of "The Truth Hurts Like a Motherfucker®™".)
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

The_Retarded®™
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by The_Retarded®™ »

yOU kNOW yOU wANT mE.
"I might as well fade into bolivian" - Mike Tyson

If.You.Knew.Me
Wannabe Rocker

Post by If.You.Knew.Me »

My_Tortured_Eyes wrote:I guess the Hungwell daily quote calendar is gonna extend to the year 2017 by the way this is going....

MTE (Chain of Malleable Fools)
She must thrive on this.

IYKM(whatever floats ur boat)
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

Ok here is the gods honest truth.
I never liked you TMC from the very moment I started posting on these boards. Your posts alway came across as condescending to me..
You act like you are superior to everybody else and don't try and deny it because you do. I personally think you get off on all this. I bet you sit there flicking your pink jellybean everytime somebody mentions you.
So don't flatter yourself into thinking I am just jumping on the bandwagon. With me its been brewing up inside for a long time. My contempt for you, that is.

Oh and I am glad you don't teach anymore. Because if I was a parent I would be very disturbed to know someone like you was anywhere near my kid.
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

"Pack mentality"?........

Please!..If you were not such a walking talking piss flap
half these people would not even be bothering you,except
for the normal alters.

"If YOU build it THEY will come"............

You are Hatas very own rope a dope.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

The_Retarded®™ wrote:yOU kNOW yOU wANT mE.
Damn straight. You're the trendsetter of these boards.
vaya con DIO

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Re-Post.

1. We have already proven that she says there are "Tons" of examples of me making up quotes and/or changing her words.

2. If she was not lying, then that means she has identified, ie, located these numerous examples, and could within 5 minutes post them all for everyone to see.

3. She knows that no amount of deflection and nonsense novels will change the fact that everyone knows the burden of proof is 100% on the accusor.

4. We can prove that she has failed to produce ANY examples. Nada. Zilch. Nothing.

5. Therefore, we have proven she is a lying piece of cunt-jerky.

Someone help her.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

TheMetalChick wrote:
Like I already told you, this is not going to go the way you want it to.

Could've fooled me!

"Lovin' every minute of it"
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

TheMetalChick wrote:
There's instances all over Hungwell's thread of you backtracking and dodging answers because you can't prove anything.
Dont you get it- there is NO WAY for ANYONE to "prove" a negative- he is intentionally asking the impossible to fool people like YOU. THINK- how can I point to a statement I never made and "prove" I never said it? Like it or not (and apparently you dont) it is the responsibility of the person STATING something as a proven fact to bring the proof they assert exists, not the other way around. He says things about me and claims I posted them. He is lying and I told him to bring on the proof. He cant because none exists. What do you want, a list of his bullshit? There is nothing there for me to do, it is all on him! I already challeneged him to back up all his lies about me and he refuses. Get him to do it and prove me wrong if youre so sure the things he says about me are true!
Ok here is the gods honest truth.
I never liked you TMC from the very moment I started posting on these boards. Your posts alway came across as condescending to me..
You act like you are superior to everybody else and don't try and deny it because you do. I personally think you get off on all this. I bet you sit there flicking your pink jellybean everytime somebody mentions you.
So don't flatter yourself into thinking I am just jumping on the bandwagon. With me its been brewing up inside for a long time. My contempt for you, that is.

Oh and I am glad you don't teach anymore. Because if I was a parent I would be very disturbed to know someone like you was anywhere near my kid.
The fact that you claim to have such contempt for me and that it has been brewing inside of you for oh so very long speaks volumes about you. You dont know me at all, yet in your own imagination you have dreamed up this hostility- its pretty weird. I dont share your... enthusiasm. See, Ive never really given you much thought and never even bothered to formulate an opinion of you, sorry. Youre just a name on the boards to me, I wish that was all I was to you. I can not even think of specific examples of me speaking to you directly, let alone my being condescending to you while doing it. You imagine I am "condescending" to you... whatever, I cant help you feeling that way. All I can do is assure you that you feeling so inexplicably angry and fixating on this strange brooding contempt of which you speak was never my intention. I have to tell you honestly... stewing and brooding and holding such inner hostility and contempt for someone you dont even know that has never done a single thing to you EVER and has absolutely NO bearing whatsoever on your own life is pretty fucked up. Im sure you think its perfectly normal, though... and as I look around I see that you seem to have company.
LMGDMFAO

See this is exactly what everybody is fucking talking about. Your holier than thou attitude.
You really honestly truly think that I spend my waking hours thinking about how much I dislike you.

YOU ARROGANT SELF DELUDED PIECE OF SHIT

You are beyone help woman. Reality is slowly slipping away from you. Honestly seek psychiatric treatment. You sure as hell need it.

I know me and Creep rag on each other. You know what the difference is though. We know its all part of the game. Man If I let him get to me like you let everyone get to you. I would be a jibbering wreck by now.

Its a messagboard bitch. I said my piece and obviously you couldn't handle it otherwise you wouldn't have spewed such a lame comeback.

Thanks for making me laugh. Comedy at its goddamn best.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Why do people think you're insane? I don't get it.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I hope the Crazy Horse account continues, if only for this picture:

Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

I agree the mentalshit does need to shut the mother fuck up.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

order-of-the-griffon wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:I agree the mentalshit does need to shut the mother fuck up.

nothing to take the attention away from looming don dokken press releases.

Hey fartblocker, you too shut the motherfuck up!
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

:lol:
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

Thanks for the laughs!!!

I haven't been on this board for months and months- Glad to see nothing has changed. Well, look what thread is on top! . TMC is still a nut- still talks too much and has developed an even bigger "fan club". She loves any kind of attention- even negative. Glad she got fired. Her lengthy, hysterical, curse filled monologue of the past made it clear she shouldn’t be teaching children anything or allowed near them. Third rate tour bus chaser with no idea when to stop and shut the fuck up.

Last edited by Aquanetsuperhold on Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

TheMetalChick wrote:yada yada yada yada yada yada bla bla bla (repeat for 50 more sentences).

That is all I have to say over here.

yada yada yada yada yada yada bla bla bla (repeat for 20 more sentences).
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Biggie wrote:Oh, and you're the voice of reason, are you?
Thank you for noticing.
I'm also too much of a lazy fuck to post more than three sentences at a time.