cherokeepony

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ElectricEye90
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: cherokeepony

Post by ElectricEye90 »

I hope CP never gets banned, she doesn't even annoy me and i enjoy reading her stupidity.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Hey! She's stealing my material! :x
stella_d_ella
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by stella_d_ella »

She needs to go away...rain dance off a cliff or something...anything. Her and screechqueef.
Pat Boone wrote:"I am not moonwalking, I am Boone-walking."
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Bitch knows a lot of people, all of her posts start with "I know this friend/person".

Someone should compile a quote list of every time she's said it.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

She's been posting on The Ho Board for over 8 hours now.

The Ho Board.

The fat fucking squawtard who hasn't been fucked since Rick Allen had 2 arms is housing the motherfucking Ho Board with posts about Adult Friend Finder and brownies - that's how far that place has fallen.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Sinderella
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sinderella »

^ She is going crazy over there.
Queen Bee

I'm a funny broad.
Queen Bee

It's a blessing and a curse.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

At least she came clean on something we suspected...

cherokeepony regarding myspace wrote:Yeah, my age is on there, but nekkid or partially nekkid photos? HELL NO! I don't think it's allowed...graphic horror like that. I don't even have a clothed photo of me on there!
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

UtahRatt wrote:Bitch knows a lot of people, all of her posts start with "I know this friend/person".

Ok, I got one from the lounge. This was in the Dane Cook thread
cherokeepony wrote:Most comedy specials have to be clean. Friend of mine had trouble coming up with enough clean material...and he's had 2 or 3 specials. But every once in a while, they allow a 'special' special, like Richard Pryor uncensored. Plus, they want final approval of your set before you film a special with them. It's really a *bleep*.
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pretty Dead Boy »

Sinderella wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:Bitch knows a lot of people, all of her posts start with "I know this friend/person".

Ok, I got one from the lounge. This was in the Dane Cook thread
cherokeepony wrote:Most comedy specials have to be clean. Friend of mine had trouble coming up with enough clean material...and he's had 2 or 3 specials. But every once in a while, they allow a 'special' special, like Richard Pryor uncensored. Plus, they want final approval of your set before you film a special with them. It's really a *bleep*.
Fuck, I was gonna use that one. Bitch knows nothing about how comedy specials work either. Might be worth the trip over there and point and laugh at her.
Queen Bee

From THE SAME THREAD:
cherokeepony wrote:Can't stand the guy. Over-rated. Friend of mine had some, uh, personal run-ins with him, and he's a total dick.
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:From THE SAME THREAD:
cherokeepony wrote:Can't stand the guy. Over-rated. Friend of mine had some, uh, personal run-ins with him, and he's a total dick.

Haha, damn I missed that one!
Queen Bee

cherokeepony wrote:I didn't know Saunders was married to Viv...LOL. My bestest friend in my teens, she and I watched the Young Ones on MTV every week, religiously.
cherokeepony wrote:Hey, former friend of mine put on her license this was her THIRD marriage, when in fact it was her FIFTH! She was 30 at the time, I think. Wish I could get in touch with her fifth now-ex husband. How she suckered him, I'll never know.
cherokeepony wrote:I love chinchillas!!!! My best friend's family raised them long ago. Awesome, though when frightened, they jump and piss simultaneously sometimes, and it has a STRONG smell to it, like vitamin B or Jose Cuervo. It's cool to watch them 'pumice' (The dust bath is really diatomaceous earth or something). We used to feed them raisins every now and again for treats.
cherokeepony wrote:Friend was going to give me hers...three chinchies, cage, food, dust and all. But her boyfriend gave them away to someone else while she was gone. I love chinchillas.
cherokeepony wrote:Awww...I'm sorry to hear about your birdie. I'm at a friend's place for the next few days and she has a most awesome cat, so maybe I won't miss mine too badly.
cherokeepony wrote:Fuck! I hate those arachnidian freaks! RPB would HATE this house...it's old and full of the damn things! We have black widows, but they're not real common this side of the mountains. We have hobo spiders, which are really nasty (necrotic wounds, etc), but does anyone else have giant house spiders? (Tegenaria gigantea), relative of hobo (T. aggrestis), but not as dangerous, but scary looking as FUCK! Fuckers are HUGE! And HAIRY! Friend of mine caught a specimen in a jelly jar, the thing covered the entire bottom, and was still cramped! I was just trying to clean some things out of the downstairs hallway, and one of those beasts nearly jumped out at me! BLEH BLEH BLEH!!!!!
cherokeepony wrote:Yeah. Friend's family had a cabin on a lake in Eastern Washington. Summertime, water table is low, pump goes out in the middle of the shower. We'd just go jump in the lake to finish.
cherokeepony wrote:Friends of mine had vile neighbours that were manufacturing. One day, the whole neighbourhood hears "BOOM!!!!"...no more garage. They were kicked out of their rental not long after. They move next door to another friend of mine, and THAT place mysteriously burns to the ground! Apparently, they're known for cooking up and selling bad shit, but you know tweakers...tweak is tweak, they'll buy it if it kills them (I wish it'd kill more of them).
cherokeepony wrote:(disclaimer, I can kill any plant in 2 weeks, stone dead[/color])
Absolutely! And the dish soap helps to kill insects or keep them away! Friend of mine ground up all the eggshells from their restaurant and mixed them in the soil, and she had the BEST radishes ever, not too hot, good sized, not pithy. Adds much needed calcium.[/quote]
cherokeepony wrote:Since this was brought up in another thread elsewhere, I thought I'd update it. I went to a seminar in Olympia, but they seemed more like a 'chop shop' type, move 'em in, slice 'em up, move 'em out.
So, I went to one up at the University of Washington. It was scheduled for during RUSH HOUR, thanks! So between trying to get there, get parked, and find the right building after bad directions from the 'information desk', I missed half an hour of a one hour seminar. Friend of mine was supposed to attend as well, but had to cancel She's having the sleeve done, I'm having the lap band. They said usually just one day in hospital, etc. I felt SKINNY being there! Everyone else was so much bigger, many on walkers, canes, oxygen. DAMN! Afterwards, going back to the parking garage, I'm practically running up the steps while everyone else is shuffling along and wheezing. Next step is a shitload of doc appointments (big surprise, seems that's all my life is half the time), and surgery is still a couple months out, at least. Damn. Not during summer, I hope. Well, I bounce back from surgeries quickly.
cherokeepony wrote:Well, VLAD, you can only be enrolled in ONE tribe, by law. Guess which one? And what do you know about what the elders think of me? Friend of mine is Chinook, Quinault, Cowlitz, Quileute, and Quilcene, but ask HER what tribe she's from, she'll say Chinook. That is where she is enrolled. But if you REALLY talk to her, you might find out the others. Most natives are not strictly one tribe, most ARE of mixed blood due to many factors, but the history wasn't written down, and even orally, once someone married into your tribe, they were that tribe. It's only the US government that insists everyone have specific compartments that they shove them into. Has a lot to do with trying to get rid of Indians. Kill the Indian, save the man.
cherokeepony wrote:Another was my very best friend ever. She moved about 500 miles away, and I'd go visit all the time. I was considering moving over there, and in the interim, she spent six months trying to get me together with this guy over there. He and I finally made plans to meet for Xmas on this side of the mountains, at the house of some of his friends. About 1 1/2 weeks before Xmas, I'm talking to her, all excited, saying he hadn't gotten back to me with directions, etc. She was NOT sounding happy for me. We hung up, then this guy calls. I said I was just talking to bitchface about our plans, etc. He said he knew, because he was there. Apparently, THEY decided to hook up. The selfish cunt gave me every excuse..."Long distance relationships...blah blah blah". To this day, she apparently can't understand why I want nothing to do with her.
cherokeepony wrote:Friend of mine had an excess of red clay...
cherokeepony wrote:Friend of mine used to be wild about the Turkey. If she decided to buy herself a bottle, it was going to be a wild night.
cherokeepony wrote:Tall, gorgeous Armo friend of mine in LA (no, you can't have her number...she's busy with lawschool...tall, gorgeous, and smart, soon to be tall, gorgeous, smart and RICH), loves her greenery, as does her brother, and told me about the story of her granfather's hookah...
cherokeepony wrote:Shhhh...don't say 'huge' and 'chickenfoot' in the same sentence around my friend Ky...she'll wanna make soup out of em. And then try to feed it to ME! (Mmmm...chickenfoot soup? Thanks, I'll pass...no, no 'rotten fish paste' for me, either...)
cherokeepony wrote:In high school my best friend was wild about Stephen Pearcy, so she dressed as him for Halloween, and looked AMAZINGLY like him (poor girl). We were goofing around and she put a sock in her pants and it gave her the perfect bulge, and I tried to talk her into wearing it to school. Little did we know then that it's the same way Mr. Pearcy gets HIS bulge. Sigh...childhood...so naive, so innocent.
cherokeepony wrote:I cook/bake like a motherfucker, but I'd never made 'special' brownies before, so like an idiot, I promised a long-distance friend that the next time I saw him, I'd bring him some. Ahem. Well, not being a smoker, either, I didn't have clue one as to what I was doing. Someone gave me about a half ounce of SERIOUSLY strong homegrown, and I used it ALL for ONE pound of butter. It made two 9x9 pans of very thick brownies. I boxed 'em up, and put them in the TRUNK of my car, and could STILL smell them! That makes for a really long drive, since I was driving from Washington State to Central California. After his show, my friend says, "Are these????" wary of all the people around us. I said, "Magickally delicious? Yes." He and his buddies all got stoned out of their minds!!! One of them I chatted with online later and mentioned the brownies, and he said, "Oh, was that you? Those brownies were GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!"
cherokeepony wrote:Friend of mine was being awoken every morning between 5.30 and 6.00 a/m by some little bird pecking at her window. She tried everything, including covering the outside of the window with a sheet. Little feathered fucker just got in behind the sheet and peck-peck-peck at the window again. She was going to SHOOT it (with a BB gun), since she'd seen BB holes in windows before and they were tiny, but the cops warned her that it was illegal to shoot a wild bird, and that from that close range it would shatter her window. I think the rest of the time she lived there she didn't get rid of it until winter.
cherokeepony wrote:A young friend of mine, when she was a minor, had family problems. I don't recall what lead up to it, but some idiot talked her into telling CPS she was pregnant.
cherokeepony wrote:Arj and Poopy is based on the comedy routine of a friend of mine down in San Francisco. He's DEFINITELY hotter than Trent, and much more accessible.

And that's just for starters...

Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

:shock: Sweet fucking Christ! She has a lot of friends!

Post by Luminiferous »

I was gonna post those, but my friend did first...
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

I was busy cooking a chinchilla and proselytizing about the legalities of tribes, so I just had my friend read that out loud to me.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I had a friend who raised chinchillas...

Remind me to send you Crazy Horse's chinchilla barbecue recipe that has been passed down through the generations of my family..
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

I love this chick!!!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

It's like Slicer and Hairbangersball procreated in a cookie and protein bar induced orgy in her bathroom and gave birth to a psycho papoose..
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Luminiferous wrote:I had a friend who raised chinchillas...

Remind me to send you Crazy Horse's chinchilla barbecue recipe that has been passed down through the generations of my family..
That's what friends do, right? Thanks for having my back. I can't wait to tell strangers on the Cherokee Nation Message Board that I have a friend with this great BBQ Chinchilla recipe.
ArnieCunningham
Picking a Band Name

Post by ArnieCunningham »

To screechqueen she wrote:
cherokeepony wrote: You are a pathetic, useless, delusional waste of space who is living an imaginary life that changes like the directions of the wind, depending on which meds the nuthouse gave you this morning.
It seems like I've read something similar (although it was crafted infinitely better and more brutal) before...
Queen Bee

EXACTLY, Arnie. Here's another example:

May 16, 2009 02:50 pm
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Then why give them to them at all, you stupid fucking sow.
Less than two days later...

May 18, 2009 01:01 am
cherokeepony wrote:A pig that fucks for money, duh! You know, like Screechy and her sister...they learned at the teat from their mother, the sow.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

See she is hanging with the NIN weirdo's these days. Fits right in there.
Queen Bee

Even the Trentards are sick of her fucking up their thread, and that says a lot.

From the bariatric surgery thread:

Dr.Rockso wrote:She dares not come back to this thread so now she's trolling the NIN thread and she hasn't a clue who Trent is. She keeps talking about cupcakes and sprinkles - go figure.
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Hey now, she's vying for Queen Queef Crow Squaw of the ho board, cut her some slack!
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

cherokeepony wrote:Oh, if only I wouldn't get sued/arrested for posting the pic of my younger sister, in the little red boots she stole from me, and a t-shirt, and nothing else but her hand in her crotch.
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

cherokeepony wrote:Stoner friends of mine has a Rottie that, if you dropped a bud on the floor, you NEVER got it back...that dog would be RIGHT THERE and snap it up before you even realized you dropped it. Apparently, he also got into a baggie and ate a shitload...I asked if they smoked that shit...they didn't get it...Uh, CHEECH AND CHONG?
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

It's like if the Special Olympics had an internet Posting Event over there. Jesus Fucking Christ already.
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

MotleyMaiden wrote:It's like if the Special Olympics had an internet Posting Event over there. Jesus Fucking Christ already.
Just glad most of them stay on the Ho board. One sandwich short of a picnic, the lot of em.